Looking for Alliance

Lanissa

Not only am I kind of tired of getting countless amounts of "spam" messages from various alliances I know an alliance is something I'll need in the long run. I also won't lie here, I'm currently tied up in a sudden war that I know is going to end up with me being in severe need of rebuilding or I'll need aid in not getting crushed in (since the attacker has an alliance).

So I'll put that out front that my need to join an alliance soon is motivated by that. Still I won't leave just because the original need is gone. I'm just looking for an alliance able to help me out and is well, friendly. I log in daily and will be around for quite a bit. Also quite willing to help out whenever needed.

Just post offers or send messages here or in-game. IF you do in-game don't just send some copy/paste - I'll ignore it. Make it different.

I invite you to check out Tetris.

Tetris is a small, green alliance with temp protection from Ragnarok.

If you have IRC, you can come chat with the leadership at #tetris on irc.coldfront.net

If not, come check out our forums at http://z6.invisionfree.com/Tetris/index.php?act=idx

P.S. What branch you in?

EDIT: I'll see if I can't get you out of that war ;)

Edited by USMC123

Not only am I kind of tired of getting countless amounts of "spam" messages from various alliances I know an alliance is something I'll need in the long run. I also won't lie here, I'm currently tied up in a sudden war that I know is going to end up with me being in severe need of rebuilding or I'll need aid in not getting crushed in (since the attacker has an alliance).

So I'll put that out front that my need to join an alliance soon is motivated by that. Still I won't leave just because the original need is gone. I'm just looking for an alliance able to help me out and is well, friendly. I log in daily and will be around for quite a bit. Also quite willing to help out whenever needed.

Just post offers or send messages here or in-game. IF you do in-game don't just send some copy/paste - I'll ignore it. Make it different.

oh your in a war... uhh... -silence-