Why all the NPO talk?

UberSpion

Yea, that's right... Why all this NPO talk? Who cares? That was soooo last month.

You know what, I have to give NPO props for what they are doing. I talked to Moo for oooohhh a few minutes a week or so ago, and the guy couldn't be in better spirits. VietNPO just doesn't have a good ring to it though. Maybe something like "NPO Banking Nation Protection Possibilities Curve" Anyone? Anyone? Econ anyone? no? tough crowd...

Karma, I find it hilarious that everyone is saying all these things about internal bickering. Besides, who would want a fighting force that is fighting the force that is "being together." It's like the snuggle bear advertising for Trojan or something...

Echelon, just keep doing whatever it is that NPO is doing and you'll be just fine. Shadow Puppets is a past time that is coming back I say...

Londo, you just keep getting sexier and sexier. Athens is at all out war and your chart looks like the U.S. economy upside down.

So the question is here, why must we be bothering ourselves with peace terms when all we really want is all out war. CN would sell like Sesame Street Gone Wild ads during mid-day television... Not like our little threads of cake, baked with sunshine and happiness will really mean anything. NPO will get whatever terms they finally fold their cards with. Nothing we can do to adjust the perspective of the private channels that control such things. Best thing NPO can do is disband and come back a few months later with this guerrilla force-like rebound.

I have no idea who you are or what you did with my beer, but I dislike you.

Do you guys really care about terms? Honestly? I know I don't. Quick, someone declare war on mudkips...

What are your guys thoughts on mudkips? Do you even know what they are? Do you even know what alliances accept mudkips as their lord and savior?

What nations even know what VietFAN/ Federation of Armed Nations is?

Are the youthful nations of CN going to require a history lesson to be accepted into mainstream politics?

this has been your mental dumb down by yours truly.

UberSpion

p.s. no proof reading was done, ok maybe a little

Edited by UberSpion

I don't know why there are a ton of threads either, but I don't think making another thread to complain about it is going to help.

Then again, I doubt your intentions were to help and were more focused towards entertainment. This thread was mildly entertaining and therefore hugely entertaining when compared with the negative amount of entertainment value contained in all the other threads. So good job.

I don't know who you are UberSpion, but I swear, I did not take your beer. I take rum, sure, but not the beer. Except the belgian kind, but that's because it's really good. That's beside the point though.

Seriously? NPO UberSpion? They are in the past now man, move on. Karma is too. They are so last month, I don't see why you bring them up here. Maybe it's because others brought it up, sure, but why should you?

You're just as bad as they are Uber, and I know you stole my Pop Rocks, and I demand them back before I give you any Belgian Beer back. Will you comply with my offer? I thought so.

Also, about the war on mudkips, you're right. We should. How abouts you and I form a coalition against these evil mudkips before they destroy us all?

I would like that.

The game has been NPO-centric for so long and people can't seem to break the mold? That's my best guess.

My thoughts exactly

People are bored, so they will beat the topic to death.

No. People do propaganda wherever they can, so they do long discussions, walls of texts, and essays which can usually be summoned up in a couple of words.

I don't know who you are UberSpion, but I swear, I did not take your beer. I take rum, sure, but not the beer. Except the belgian kind, but that's because it's really good. That's beside the point though.

you sir, are despicable, rum thieves are the same level of sinners as jam thieves.

/me doubles guard on stash of rum

You're just as bad as they are Uber, and I know you stole my Pop Rocks, and I demand them back before I give you any Belgian Beer back. Will you comply with my offer? I thought so.

Serves you right for stealing rum from poor innocent rum guzzlers.

Also, about the war on mudkips, you're right. We should. How abouts you and I form a coalition against these evil mudkips before they destroy us all?

meh, unless the Mudkips reside on gray sphere they are not a threat, it is when they get on gray that the mayhem and the bloodletting ensues.

People talk about NPO because they are not ready yet to talk about a world that is not NPO centric. Despite all their hate, it is all they know and they know not how to move on.

Are the youthful nations of CN going to require a history lesson to be accepted into mainstream politics?

this has been your mental dumb down by yours truly.

UberSpion

NPO has dominated the game politics for growing on three years. It will take a year, or so, after NPO has ended the war (by accepting peace terms) for Planet Bob to forget that they are no longer the central force in the realpolitik of Planet Bob.

As long as the Admin does not reset CN:SE (which, he might, after NPO loses) then, yes, newbie nations will need a history lesson to be able to make intelligent posts on OWF.

And, yes, your post was on the "low side" of the average intelligence of all posts on OWF. If I were you, I'd take that as a motivation to do better, next time you post.

For too long people have defined their existence by their opinion of the NPO.

And now it is all that they know.

Now we need to move on and work towards the future.

You know that thing you always used to talk about when you said "When we beat the NPO we will .........."

Well that time is now, so get out and do it already.