Need help choosing.

I am new to cybernations (CN) and have tried to integrate myself into the alliance system but have so far had no luck. The two alliances I have tried to get into are either too vacant of any activity or are too disrespectful to little old men (NS: 536), I understand I have to proof myself and am willing to do such but in a proper setting.

I wish to be in an alliance that is; militarily active but yet has equal economical and political aspects, an alliance that isn't TOO big that I am just a number in the grand scheme of things, and one that isn't to small to where the Forums are completely dead.

If you could be of any help please feel free to PM, reply on this thread or to contact me at my nation link below. Thank you.

My Nation Link

I am new to cybernations (CN) and have tried to integrate myself into the alliance system but have so far had no luck. The two alliances I have tried to get into are either too vacant of any activity or are too disrespectful to little old men (NS: 536), I understand I have to proof myself and am willing to do such but in a proper setting.

I wish to be in an alliance that is; militarily active but yet has equal economical and political aspects, an alliance that isn't TOO big that I am just a number in the grand scheme of things, and one that isn't to small to where the Forums are completely dead.

If you could be of any help please feel free to PM, reply on this thread or to contact me at my nation link below. Thank you.

My Nation Link

Join the NWO, www.nwoalliance.com We have opportunities within for government positions, and we are active in our forums. We are also blessed with a protectorate which allows us to grow in peace. No obligation, check us out.

you should join the Keepers of the Covenat. We have few members but we're all very active on the forums. We can also provide you tech deals and just a generally awesome community.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/KoTC_High_Chari...dex.php?act=idx

we also allow tech raids of inactive nations and a possible spot in the government.

Edited by Z3000