Ladies and Gentlemen

I'm having my secretary file this in triplicate in the Best Announcement Ever folder and after lunch we'll decided at the board meeting whether to o/ in unison, sell off all stock, or do further market research.

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you understood my post. I detected nothing wrong within this post.

I'm still waiting for the shipment of larger eggs to come in. Craptastic corporation you have thurr.

All announcements are intertwined, aside from the fact you brought your gaping neckhole here.

The Corporation does not deliver the eggs. It's a simple requirement to access our forums. Aren't you the delivery boy?

All announcements are intertwined, aside from the fact you brought your gaping neckhole here.

The Corporation does not deliver the eggs. It's a simple requirement to access our forums. Aren't you the delivery boy?

Enough grabassing. Time for a Corporate takeover.

No sir, That would Yossarian.

I shall send him right away. You wouldn't believe the kind of !@#$ that gets stuck up there without an egg.

No sir, That would Yossarian.

I shall send him right away. You wouldn't believe the kind of !@#$ that gets stuck up there without an egg.

Your business is far behind in competency, it would appear.

Also, D: SpiderJ

Edited by Rey the Great