The Anarchy is Over

Markus Wilding

A man in a Fourth Reich officer's uniform and a pistol approaches the camera amidst gunfire in the background. He looks behind him then speaks to the camera. "I am Warner Guinee, the new ruler of the Fourth Reich. Effective immedietly, the Fourth Reich is now called Pangong. I, Warner Guinee, am now the official dictator of Pangong. The old racist regime of Kameran Tramblais is gone. We will keep the people in line so that somebody like him will never see the light of day again. That is all." The camera shuts off.

A man in a Fourth Reich officer's uniform and a pistol approaches the camera amidst gunfire in the background. He looks behind him then speaks to the camera. "I am Warner Guinee, the new ruler of the Fourth Reich. Effective immedietly, the Fourth Reich is now called Pangong. I, Warner Guinee, am now the official dictator of Pangong. The old racist regime of Kameran Tramblais is gone. We will keep the people in line so that somebody like him will never see the light of day again. That is all." The camera shuts off.

OOC: Please be a stable nation and government this time...please?