From the Ashes...

BamaBuc

unitedwhite.png

United White Announcement

From the desk of the Shadow Emperor of United White, God King of the Holy Dixian Empire, Director-General of the Spy Corps, Supreme Guardian of the Lulz, Arch-Nemesis of the forces of SRSBSNS, Puppetmaster of Planet Steve, Imperial Viceroy of United Nations, Destroyer of Murder Inc, and Vox Me...

RECOGNIZING that Bama feels like having some fun in TE

CONCEDING that UW is not what it once was

RESOLVING to restore this past glory

GROWING RATHER ANNOYED with that RoWN guy

CELEBRATING the fact that the iPod touch now has a copy paste function, allowing me to post that hilarious flag

COMPLETELY IGNORING THE FACT that the round is almost over and that this is rather pointless

WONDERING why the hell I'm typing like this

I, Bama, do reclaim my rightful place as Shadow Emperor of United White. We do hereby declare war on RoWN because they need someone to turn that frown upside down. After all, there can be no slaughter without laughter. Also obligatory "epic flag". Thanks to Boogeyman657 for that.

Now would someone whose browser doesn't refresh at random times please message my alliance about the war? Tell them to PM me if they don't believe it. Thanks.

-Bama

Shadow Emperor of UW

God King of the Holy Dixian Empire

All that other stuff

EDIT: forgot a few of my titles. Haha, silly me. They can become hard to keep track of.

Edited by BamaBuc

Didn't you hear Murder Inc. is back? So you didn't destroy us, we just called time out and went and had some kool aid. We're back now... good to see you back as well. Next round should be fun. :ehm:

Didn't you hear Murder Inc. is back? So you didn't destroy us, we just called time out and went and had some kool aid. We're back now... good to see you back as well. Next round should be fun. :ehm:

Oh, you're destroyed all right. My spies are so good, they make you THINK you're still here. :ph34r:

-Bama

Oh, you're destroyed all right. My spies are so good, they make you THINK you're still here. :ph34r:

-Bama

what are you talking about I'm one of your spies, MI's counter spies are so good they turned me. Really I think you heard MI was coming back and you decided that you wanted to come back and play with the cool kids. B)

You declare war on us? Theres like 8 days left in the round... 5 of us are anarchied... why do I see no point in this?

But do as you wish, we will fight with our last breath.

HEY! Who gave you the viceroy to UN!

Your coup is more fail than our coup!

I placed an Auto-Coup-O-Tron on UN. If anyone coups them, I auto-coup them back.

Also, my forces have made contact with RoWN. Their military leader's nation has been demolished. If only I had money for more troops. Ah well.

-Bama

unitedwhite.png

United White Announcement

From the desk of the Shadow Emperor of United White, God King of the Holy Dixian Empire, Director-General of the Spy Corps, Supreme Guardian of the Lulz, Arch-Nemesis of the forces of SRSBSNS, Puppetmaster of Planet Steve, Imperial Viceroy of United Nations, Destroyer of Murder Inc, and Vox Me...

RECOGNIZING that Bama feels like having some fun in TE

CONCEDING that UW is not what it once was

RESOLVING to restore this past glory

GROWING RATHER ANNOYED with that RoWN guy

CELEBRATING the fact that the iPod touch now has a copy paste function, allowing me to post that hilarious flag

COMPLETELY IGNORING THE FACT that the round is almost over and that this is rather pointless

WONDERING why the hell I'm typing like this

I, Bama, do reclaim my rightful place as Shadow Emperor of United White. We do hereby declare war on RoWN because they need someone to turn that frown upside down. After all, there can be no slaughter without laughter. Also obligatory "epic flag". Thanks to Boogeyman657 for that.

Now would someone whose browser doesn't refresh at random times please message my alliance about the war? Tell them to PM me if they don't believe it. Thanks.

-Bama

Shadow Emperor of UW

God King of the Holy Dixian Empire

All that other stuff

EDIT: forgot a few of my titles. Haha, silly me. They can become hard to keep track of.

My responce is to turn you back into ashes... UW does not recognise your traditional end of round attempt of couping UW.

Eat my CM's..

To TPF.. he is an open target to you also.

Panic King

Edited by Panic King

My responce is to turn you back into ashes... UW does not recognise your traditional end of round attempt of couping UW.

Eat my CM's..

To TPF.. he is and open target to you also.

Panic King

Well, it was my alliance to start with. And I hurd those TPF guys kinda liked me.

-Bama

Bama you have MI's support in this!!! Yeah that's right all 3 nations. ;)

I knew I'd turn you all into my drones sooner or later. :ph34r:

On an unrelated note, I very nearly attacked you in SE tonight. :P

-Bama

Well, it was my alliance to start with. And I hurd those TPF guys kinda liked me.

-Bama

Don't think TPF will take kindly to you attacking their protectorite. As for your claim to UW ... Fail ..

Your logic of owning UW is like saying EE is the shadow dictator of UN.. Fail

PK

Don't think TPF will take kindly to you attacking their protectorite.

I must agree with this part. Not very TPFish behavior at all!

TE will never have "Be Nice to the Newbs" week at this rate.

Don't think TPF will take kindly to you attacking their protectorite. As for your claim to UW ... Fail ..

Your logic of owning UW is like saying EE is the shadow dictator of UN.. Fail

PK

I am the shadow dictator of UN, thank you very much.

-Bama

I knew I'd turn you all into my drones sooner or later. :ph34r:

On an unrelated note, I very nearly attacked you in SE tonight. :P

-Bama

No... you haven't turned us, but it's nice to have a rival.

Oh your NS is that low too? Fun times :lol1:

Edited by jgator

I must agree with this part. Not very TPFish behavior at all!

TE will never have "Be Nice to the Newbs" week at this rate.

Yeah, idk how serious they are about this, but any help from TPF would be appreciated, as we seem to be having our hands full with LPE.

P.S. Hi Clashpoint :P

:OHMYGOD!

Murder Inc comes back and so does Bama? This means 'Steve' might get his balls back again

Also read my memo, no messing with UN

:(( Bama :((

Also, Why didn't you hit Jgat? He's fun to hit, I usually hit him with the fish on your flag though :P

Also, didn't you say Panic did a better job than you at UW but, UW is also an anarchy government system

Also, I'm too cool for periods.

Also, I wish you to hit me :P

Also, me being part of TPF, does love Bama!!!!!

:OHMYGOD!

Murder Inc comes back and so does Bama? This means 'Steve' might get his balls back again

Also read my memo, no messing with UN

:(( Bama :((

Also, Why didn't you hit Jgat? He's fun to hit, I usually hit him with the fish on your flag though :P

Also, didn't you say Panic did a better job than you at UW but, UW is also an anarchy government system

Also, I'm too cool for periods.

Also, I wish you to hit me :P

Also, me being part of TPF, does love Bama!!!!!

but but but messing with UN is a TE pastime. :(

There was another PC guy who was hitting two TPF, so I hit him instead of jgator.

He did a better job in the sense that he did something but clown around on the TE OWF. :P But UW's gone from 70+ members to 15, so maybe we need a change.

-Bama

but but but messing with UN is a TE pastime. :(

There was another PC guy who was hitting two TPF, so I hit him instead of jgator.

He did a better job in the sense that he did something but clown around on the TE OWF. :P But UW's gone from 70+ members to 15, so maybe we need a change.

-Bama

Well not anymore! kthx

Also, that's pansy talk :P

Ok, I openly support this coup of UW... I'd also like it to be known that I call dibs on next round

Well not anymore! kthx

Also, that's pansy talk :P

Ok, I openly support this coup of UW... I'd also like it to be known that I call dibs on next round

Ok BEaz... bring it on... I will be alot more active next round.

As far as Bama's blitz of 1 against ROWN... I sent him my responce (mainly in the form of troops and cm's) and that's the end of that.

PK

Edited by Panic King

BamaBuc is a United White illegal alien and is in the process of deportation. If any other alliance wants him feel free to pick up the scraps.

I must admit, it was a nice way to stir up the pot a bit though on the part of BamaBuc. However, one cannot lay claim to an alliance leadership role just because "they started it". You chose to leave United White. A good "former" leader will ASK the constituents for a chance to return and not use "Clan of the Cave Bear" tactics.

Edited by vincenzo

BamaBuc is a United White illegal alien and is in the process of deportation. If any other alliance wants him feel free to pick up the scraps.

I must admit, it was a nice way to stir up the pot a bit though on the part of BamaBuc. However, one cannot lay claim to an alliance leadership role just because "they started it". You chose to leave United White. A good "former" leader will ASK the constituents for a chance to return and not use "Clan of the Cave Bear" tactics.

To be honest, I didn't think there was anyone active anymore. To all appearances, UW was dead. But you're right, I went about it the wrong way. I apologize, I never meant to cause drama for UW. :)

-Bama