Architecture and Power

Council of Ten

pentagon2.jpg

Aerial view of Military Command and the seat of the current government.

OOC: Sorry, couldn't resist... :P Any Americans who don't know what that REALLY is, I feel sorry for you.

OOC: Say, how did you get those cool dudes in the power armor to give it to you? They even disassembled it, moved it to Australia, and rebuilt it for you. What did you give them? Cause I want some.

IC: [pretend there is a picture here of a big skyscraper on an island. the last one got blowed up so they built a better one. the new one looks like one of the petronas towers except there's just one and no walkway]

dt-idsrelectingwellsfargo-gal.jpg

IDS_webA.jpg

The Marscurian Pakistan Tower, the location of many of the government offices of both the nation and the city of Marscury. At 1,110 feet, it is the tallest building in the country.

225southsixth06a.jpg

225_South_Sixth_from_street.jpg

The Royal Tower is the tallest commercial building in the country, standing at 1,100 feet. It was named the Royal Tower due to the crown-like structure on it's roof. It is an exact replica (except for the fact that it is slightly taller due to the addition of additional maintenace and other floors) of the Mietonka Tower that still stands in Mietonka (Now Mumbai), Dragon Empire.

DCP_1226.JPG

The TriCity Tower was built in Karachi, the middle of the three cities that make up the TriCities, Mietonka, Karachi and Bin Qasim. Built to a height of 1,099 feet, it was kept 1 foot shorter than the Royal Tower as a token of respect. It houses commercial offices, as well as city offices for Karachi.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

ooc: The batcave?

OOC: Ooh, we have a real comedian here... :P

OOC: Oooh, what's that?

:awesome:

OOC: Very funny, jed... <_<

OOC: Say, how did you get those cool dudes in the power armor to give it to you? They even disassembled it, moved it to Australia, and rebuilt it for you. What did you give them? Cause I want some.

OOC: State secret... :D

IC: [pretend there is a picture here of a big skyscraper on an island. the last one got blowed up so they built a better one. the new one looks like one of the petronas towers except there's just one and no walkway]

OOC: OK, I'll pretend for ya...