IRAN Government Update

James Maximoose.....dear lord I will pray to one...or more...or fewer gods...for all of IRAN.

On a side note, does this mean we should expect Mr. Moose in all of our channels amsging news we could care less about?

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

James Maximus made such an impact in TSI, that when he departed there was quite a long time of mourning. James I'm sorry that we couldnt hold on to you. But I am soooo happy that your in one of TSI's many friends, IRAN. I wish you the best of luck.

OOC: James I told you that you couldn't just leave cybernations!!! Your addicted!!! Remember when I told you that :P

Edited by Antos

It's good to see IRAN moving forward and away from it's ugly recent past. While this thread does not provide near the lulz the Civil War did, I'm glad my allies are making such good time overcoming the challenges they've faced.

Also, you seem to be starting a trend. I see two of the real Iranian flags in this thread.

You guys gave a member of 6 days your MoFA position?

That's either really trusting, really brave, or really stupid :v:

Have you seen who they put in charge of Kronos? :v:

I kid! I kid!

James has experinece with a very close ally of IRAN, I don't think it's that big a step. Though if that weren't the case, I'd be right there with you. I might even call for another coup.

We demand a recount! This election has been rigged!!

The ayatollah says "Nuh Uhhhhh!"

You guys gave a member of 6 days your MoFA position?

That's either really trusting, really brave, or really stupid :v:

James has an excellent history throughout CN, especiially in TSI. He came to us almost as soon as Mogar was deleted and gave us loads of help, and we saw no better way to thank him for his help in our time of distress.

The ayatollah says "Nuh Uhhhhh!"

James has an excellent history throughout CN, especiially in TSI. He came to us almost as soon as Mogar was deleted and gave us loads of help, and we saw no better way to thank him for his help in our time of distress.

Astronaut Jones has a better history. Astronaut jones is the TRUE LEADER. This IRAN is not a representation of the will of the people. DOWN WITH THE MANBEARPIG! DOWN WITH JAMES MAXIMUS!