Missing the one your heart desires...

Madame Unicorn

Madame Unicorn, back from hiding, sits in her lounge, doing a Sudoku puzzle and drinking some tea. She sighs, before calling Constance in.

"Hey Constance?"

"Yes Madame?"

"Do you think I should ring Mykep and invite him here?"

Constance comes in with two cups of tea, sitting them down as she sits opposite Madame Unicorn

"Yeah, I think you should invite him here... I mean it would be nice of you to return the gesture. And we do have to confirm our status with the GPI, which he does officiate..."

"Oh yeah. I never thought of that. I mean.. I need a reason for him to come here, right?"

"Not necessarily, but it might be nice..." Constance stands up and claps her hands, "Shall I write them a letter?"

Madame Unicorn smiles and picks up her iPhone, "No, I'll ring him. But thank you."

Madame Unicorn flicks her finger through her contacts list and brings up Mykep's number, dialling it.

"Hey, Mykep. It's Charli? How are you doing? Look, would you like to come here to sort out some... Business? Dinner and drinks included."

Madame Unicorn holds her breath as she hopes he will say yes...

---

OOC: OOC is fine, gimme some feeedback, please? :D

Mykep was sitting on his porch, leaning over the banister, smoking his cigar. His brother, Lucas Perry, was in the chair behind him, talking to him, but Mykep's mind was elsewhere, on someone else.

Suddenly, his boxers started ringing with his ringtone "Ecstasy of Gold." He picked it up just intime to catch Charli before it went to missed call.

"Hey! I'm doing good..."

Look out into middle of the desert

"... not really doing anything. Buisness? Sure. Dinner would be lovely."

He turned to his brother that giggled at 'lovely'. Mykep made a smacking gesture at him.

Edited by mykep

Madame Unicorn smiled and hung up the phone, running out of the lounge, jumping into the air as Constance smiles,

"So he said yes then?"

"Of course he said yes! Ooh, could you help me pick out something to wear?"

"I'd be happy to, Madame"

"Oh, that reminds me. Better give him a time. I'm going to say tomorrow night."

Madame Unicorn picks up her phone and rings Mykep again.

"Hey, sorry to be a bother but I forgot to give you a time... Um how is tomorrow evening for you? I need time to.. Uh, plan things."

She runs up to her wardrobe to pick out an outfit, her phone nestled in between her shoulder and her ear, waiting to hear the voice of a man that she can't stop thinking about..

Mykep was sitting on his porch, leaning over the banister, smoking his cigar. His brother, Lucas Perry, was in the chair behind him, talking to him, but Mykep's mind was elsewhere, on someone else.

Suddenly, his pants started ringing with his ringtone "Ecstasy of Gold." He picked it up just intime to catch Charli before it went to missed call.

"Hey! I'm doing good..."

Look out into middle of the desert

"... not really doing anything. Buisness? Sure. Dinner would be lovely."

He turned to his brother that giggled at 'lovely'. Mykep made a smacking gesture at him.

OOC: I thought Mykep was pantsless? :P

Anyway, I like where this is going... :D

Madame Unicorn smiled and hung up the phone, running out of the lounge, jumping into the air as Constance smiles,

"So he said yes then?"

"Of course he said yes! Ooh, could you help me pick out something to wear?"

"I'd be happy to, Madame"

"Oh, that reminds me. Better give him a time. I'm going to say tomorrow night."

Madame Unicorn picks up her phone and rings Mykep again.

"Hey, sorry to be a bother but I forgot to give you a time... Um how is tomorrow evening for you? I need time to.. Uh, plan things."

She runs up to her wardrobe to pick out an outfit, her phone nestled in between her shoulder and her ear, waiting to hear the voice of a man that she can't stop thinking about..

"Of course of course!"

Lucas behind him begins to sing "A horse is a horse of course of course..."

"I'll see you tomorrow night? Alright! Bye!"

Mykep turned to his brother who started laughing, "A buisness date?"

"Yes...yes it is."

"Welp. You might want to go find your pants."

"Wha? They should be on the couch inside..."

"Nah." Lucas hands Mykep a treasure map, and nods to the desert in front of them. "Good luck, you only have till tomorrow morning."

OOC: I thought Mykep was pantsless? :P

Anyway, I like where this is going... :D

OOC: Ninja edit with a good catch on top of I love you. <3

Madame Unicorn hangs up and continues looking for a dress, finally picking out a long red dress and matching stilettos. She lays it out, smiling as she grooms herself in preparation for the... business meeting.

Madame Unicorn smiles to herself as she climbs into bed, eagerly counting down the hours until Mykep arrives.

The next day, Madame Unicorn jumps out of bed, ready for the day. She runs down to the kitchen to finalise the menu, then out to the garden, to set up the table and chairs on the courtyard. As the time to drive out to the airport gets closer, Madame Unicorn runs around her bedroom and bathroom, putting on her clothes and make up. She looked in the mirror, hoping tonight would be about nut just business, but pleasure too..

Mykep uncovered his pants in a tiny folded chest container early the next morning. After putting them on, he entered his car and was well on his way to the airport. His brother raised his drink to him as he disappeared into the desert. His heart racing, he boarded the plan to find his outfit displayed, shirt, shoes and everything.

His plane took off and he had a drink. He layed his head back, knowing he'd see her again in a few hours.

"A few hours..."

"Of course of course!"

Lucas behind him begins to sing "A horse is a horse of course of course..."

"I'll see you tomorrow night? Alright! Bye!"

Mykep turned to his brother who started laughing, "A buisness date?"

"Yes...yes it is."

"Welp. You might want to go find your pants."

"Wha? They should be on the couch inside..."

"Nah." Lucas hands Mykep a treasure map, and nods to the desert in front of them. "Good luck, you only have till tomorrow morning."

OOC: Ninja edit with a good catch on top of I love you. <3

OOC: Nice edit...you're welcome. I :wub: you too...

Oh, and I love the 'treasure hunt.' Mykep set himeself up for that one, didn't he? ;)

Madame Unicorn grabbed her keys and got into her car, smiling as she put her foot on the accelerator and sped off down the driveway. She could see his plane circling the airport as she drove out onto the tarmac, stopping short of the runway as the ground staff prepared for the landing. Suddenly, a low humming could be heard, as the plane came down, seemingly gliding down onto the runway. Madame Unicorn smiled as she stepped out of the car, smoothing her dress down as the plane taxiied and stopped. She walked over to the bottom of the steps and smiled as the door opened... Just a few seconds and a heavy 747 door stood between Madame Unicorn and Mykep, reunited again...

"Charli, how have you been?" Their arms opened up and they embraced one another. They held each other until thier arms slipped to the sides of the other. They looked into each others eyes and smiled. Mykep rushed through his thoughtsand decided on a sentence. "So buisness first, pleasure after?" He closed his eyes hoping she would not take that as the worst thing possible. After her response, they got into her car and drove off...

Charli smiled as Mykep embraced her, giggling as he stuttered out "So business first, pleasure after?" Charli smiled, "Yeah.. Something like that." She turned and walked over to the car, climbing in as Mykep got into the passengers side. They take off, driving along the coast for a little bit before turning inland and driving through Ilam, the sun setting through the trees, everything turning a bright orange and gold colour. Charli decided to take the long way around, giving Mykep an informal tour of her capital city. Finally, they arrive at the house, Charli stopping the car and turning to look at Mykep before leaning over and kissing him softly.

"I've... Missed you. A lot." She smiles and gets out of the car, walking up the steps with Mykep, before leading him up to her office. She grabs a folder and gestures for him to sit on the sofa with her, the folder the reason for the "business" trip.

"Well, I need to talk to you about the GPI.. I was handed documents by General Davies of Promised Land, really nice guy. But I would like to know what the GPI actually is.. What we're about. And I'd like to pledge my support to the cause."

"Oh, and dinner will be about an hour away, so feel free to relax a little.." Charli smiles and makes herself a $@tail before turning back to Mykep.

"You want anything?"

His mind dirfted away with thier lips meeting. He lost track of time and the ability to speak. After a couple of minutes, he came back to his senses just in time to catch her sentence, "I've... Missed you. A lot."

"I was just about to say the same thing."

After entering the building and sitting down in her office. He contemplated if he did, in fact, want anything.

"I believe we already are having dinner tonight. There is nothing more I could want."

Little Mykep appeared on his right shoulder. In a high pitched, squeekier voice of Mykep, the little one said. "Too cheesy. Tone it down before you say something stupid." Another Mykep appeared on his left shoulder, stating: "Too late." They laughed obnoxiously as Mykep came back from his zoning out.

"I want peace in the world, not for my benefit but the world to benefit. The GPI is not here to police the world. The world is a stage, and we, nation leaders, are the leading roles. If one were to $%&@ up the show the person will face everyone. Alot of us are tired of finding the same aggressors with different names taking over. They will no longer lead, we will. The GPI is for all who wish peace on the world to stand together in a united effort. To push swords against those who wield them and wish war on others. If they desire war so much, we shall bring it to thier homes."

"That said, if you are willing to join such an effort, I have a document for you to sign."

He pulled out a paper and placed in her desk. His hand layed atop of hers for a moment. He withdrew so that she may be able to sign it.

"The Global Peace Initiative Oath"

The duty and interest of the member states of the Global Peace Initiative (henceforth known as the GPI) require that the GPI in sincerity and good faith pursue impartial conduct toward all other nations, maintaining a strict stance of political and military neutrality until a certain nation provokes an unneccessary aggressive action on another.

Therefore we hereby declare that the GPI is legally bound to defend all nation, and must exhort and warn other nations to avoid any and all acts or proceedings which may in any manner contravene this agreement and thereby violate the neutrality of the GPI, causing swift action to be taken by its members through military, sanction, or other means.

A Hostile Action is defined as an actual attack, invasion, or endeavour to inflict harm upon a targeted nation, or its citizens, territories, or properties.

GPI members are forbidden to knowingly provide any aid to an Aggressor, fighting another nation

No GPI nation will take part in any non-defensive military or spying action against any other nation.

As she looked it over, he looked at her. almost as to find something to comment on. Yet, he was at a loss of words as his thoughts were clouded by emotions running around in his mind, looking for a sentence to pull together. He faced dozens of leaders, he faced crowds of millions, but only this women left him speechless. He charged into war, He was able to pull the trigger, but only this women made him nervous.

The two mini Mykeps were back. "Maybe you're sick. The swine flu is going around these days." said the left one. "Or maybe hes finally off his rocker. He does walk around pantsless these days..." said the right one. The two looked at one another, and at the same time, with an upbeat, said, "Or maybe he's in love!!!" They danced around his head like cherubs, laughing, until they looked Mykep dead in the face. "Oh dude, you are sweating like a goat." "Goats sweat?" "Beats me." They began to blow on him, Mykep shook his head and mumbled, "Knock it off!"

Charli looked up at him, and Mykep realized he needed a good one for this. "Oh, uhhh. Theres another document you have to sign as well."

"legitimate defense by military force"

- The reason for going to war needs to be just and cannot therefore be solely for recapturing things taken or punishing people who have done wrong

- While there may be rights and wrongs on all sides of a conflict, to override the presumption against the use of force, the injustice suffered by one party must significantly outweigh that suffered by the other

- Force may be used only in a truly just cause and solely for that purposecorrecting a suffered wrong is considered a right intention, while material gain or maintaining economies is not.

- Force may be used only after all peaceful and viable alternatives have been seriously tried and exhausted or are clearly not practical. It may be clear that the other side is using negotiations as a delaying tactic and will not make meaningful concessions.

- The anticipated benefits of waging a war must be proportionate to its expected evils or harms. This principle is also known as the principle of macro-proportionality, so as to distinguish it from the jus in bello principle of proportionality.

- The weapons used in war must discriminate between combatants and non-combatants. Civilians are never permissible targets of war, and every effort must be taken to avoid killing civilians. The deaths of civilians are justified only if they are unavoidable victims of a deliberate attack on a military target.

- The ultimate goal of a just war is to re-establish peace. More specifically, the peace established after the war must be preferable to the peace that would have prevailed if the war had not been fought.

Mykep sat there, waiting for her to finish. He only hoped his miniselves wouldnt come back.

Charli looked over the documents, knowing Mykep was acting strange, but choosing to not say anything about his sudden change. Yes, Charli had been feeling butterflies, and had been talking to Constance about her feelings, but she was sure that it was not anything to worry about. Standing up, Charli slipped off her stilettos and sighed,

"Feels so good to have those off for awhile."

She seemingly glided over to her desk and picked up a pen, ready to sign the documents. She looked at Mykep and smiled, signing her name on both of the documents, then handing them to Mykep, her hand brushing against his. They acted like children, polite and conservative. Her mind played tricks on her, She wanted to jump on him right there and then, but decided against it. Charli wanted to appear proper and polite. If only for tonight.

A knock at the door stopped Charli from moving in to kiss him

"Madame, Dinner is served. Please make your way out to the courtyard," One of her assistants smiled before shutting the door. Charli slipped on her stilettos and smiled,

"Let's go eat. I sure hope you like Italian food."

"Italian? Of course."

The assistant left the doorway, the door being partially closed. Charli moved towards it, and Mykep followed.

"One thing before dinner."

He twirled her around and brushed her hair back and kissed her. As thier lips departed from one another, his eyes opened to see hers. He looked at her and smiled.

"Now we can go eat."

Charli smiled. Every time they kissed was like a dream, it left her feeling light, and slightly fluffy. She turned and took Mykep's hand, leading him down the stairs and out to the courtyard, where the sky was setting slowly, filling the air with a pink glow. Fairy lights decorated the ivy covered beams that crossed the courtyard above them, lillies growing around the sides, and a small stereo in the corner playing some soft classical music. A table was set, with the normal affair. Laid delicately on the plates was the most delicious rice risotto Charli had seen. The rice was enhanced with fresh peas, chicken and lemon juice to give the rice a kick. The pair sat down, and a waiter bought out a bottle of Methode Traditionelle, the bubbles fizzing in their glasses.

"So, I hope you enjoy this. I picked it out myself. Bon Appetite!"

Charli slowly took a small mouthful and chewed, moaning softly at the taste. She looked up and smiled, waiting for Mykep's response to the meal.

Mykep tasted the food which melted in his mouth.

"This is delicious!"

He put his fork down, and swallowed his food. He lifted up her hand and held it. He stared into her eyes and the words came out. The right words.

"It wasn't an easy thing to miss you. Every day, I was thinking of you. You showed me how beautiful my life could be. How even in the midst of a world war, all that was on my mind was you. Ever since you left all I thought was, 'That girl should have come with a warning label, because even she outways my thoughts...my emotions.' You're a wonderful women, and if it isnt clear by now, I'd like to be your boyfriend."

Charli looked at Mykep. Straight into his eyes. She held his hand tightly, her other hand holding her wine glass.

"... and if it isn't clear by now, I'd like to be your boyfriend." Charli looked up at Mykep, surprised. She sat there, hand entwined with his, looking at him. She liked him, but they were leaders of countries. Running a very serious business. Would they have time for each other? Would they see each other often? Charli thought about it. Yeah, she had doubts. But she needed someone. She had been lonely for so long.

Charli smiled, "And I'd like to be your girlfriend."

She finished her meal and sat back, closing her eyes, the world seeming to be at peace.

With her eyes closed, it wasnt hard for Mykep to get a kiss in with suprise. He leaned over the table and pulled her slowly into his lips. The courtyard was quiet and still. Not out of awkwardness, just that there was nothing more to be said. In the distance, birds were chirping, a soft breeze was rustling the trees, but the couple remained silent.

"Couple..", Mykep said to himself. It just sounded right when he said it in his head. The sky had set and dusk arrived. The lights lit up the courtyard, only to make this moment even more beautiful. But as the end of the day neared, Mykep wished to spend some time doing things with his new girlfriend.

"Considering we finished our food a few minutes ago, would you like to do something else?"

Charli, with her eyes closed, felt his lips on hers for a brief moment, savouring his taste. She leant back and smiled, looking at her new boyfriend. It sounded right. Charli looks at Mykep, before standing up and taking his hand. The lights twinkled like stars in the sky, and the music changed to a soft track, perfect for dancing to. They walked to the centre of the courtyard, where Charli grabbed her new boyfriend by the hips, and moving to put her arms around him, their bodies moving slowly with the music. Her head, resting on his shoulder, felt warm. She felt happy. This moment was perfect. Whatever was to happen next, was up to him.

He picked her up, into his arms, and carried her out of the courtyard. He ascended stairs, holding her. However, this wasnt his house, and he got lost.

"Um...which way to the bedroom."

She laughed, and pointed. He carried her all the way to the door. There, she dismounted, and unlocked it. Mykep turned her around and pushed her against the door opening it. As she back-walked to the bed, he followed, trying to get every small kiss in. He used his foot to close the door, swinging it to a slam. Yet, his feet slipped from under neathe him. He tripped foward towards Charli. he grabbed ahold of her and landed on top of her on the bed. He smiled at her and said, "10 for 10." They kissed, and enjoyed thier first night together.

Charli smiles as Mykep closes the door to the bedroom, tripping up as she falls back onto the bed, Mykep on top of her. They kiss, slowly, lovingly, before Charli gets up to lock the door. She climbs back onto the bed, and kisses Mykep again.

"So... What now? What do you want to do?" Charli removes her shoes and throws them to the ground, moving her hands up under Mykep's shirt...

"What do you think I want to do?" He smiles and lets her do what she wants... A fiery passion growing inside of Charli as she goes.. Exploring.

----

The next morning, Charli wakes up, her body enveloped in Mykep's warm embrace. She gently gets out of bed, and after putting clothes on, maks her way down to the kitchen to make breakfast in bed for the both of them. She comes back holding a tray carrying coffee, juice, and copious amounts of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. Charli sets this down, climbing back into bed and kissing Mykep as he awakes

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" She whispers, taking her boyfriend in her arms..