LE DoW on Top 40 Nations

Fisher X

dont make me kill you possum.

You scare me dogbite, I mean, how could I possibly stand up to you when you're so cool you don't even care about the edit button?

Threats work much better when you're in range of the other person.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm

So what I get from this whole topic is:

LE are pansies(who sanctions in a war game?)

Fish is now the leader of LE(Thank God)

LE's plans got foiled :/

and Enderland ends up saying things that people ignore(Which they should too)

Also, I've began a war with an LE nation. Should be interesting I hope I don't lose interest but LE is lame

Edited by BEazy

my first and last post as i quit this stupid game. appears someone finds our declaration offensive, and reported it, all our wars deleted. we all know some crybaby wants to fill his slots w friendly wars to save his pixels...fine. my post on our LE private forums:

yep...my wars deleted, im through w this stupid game. just some pixel worried cybernations dork probably reported our 'offensive' declaration so he can slot fill and win the round. freakin gay. im done. cu guys in the skies of warbirds, and on the flightsim boards

its been fun, sometimes frustrating, but usually a blast showin what teamwork can do. this was probably shapin up to be the most honest end of a round, without slot filling, yet.

screw this

been fun fighting both with and against many of you, but this game isnt for me

Edited by learje

I wonder what LE would have to do before we wouldn't be "pansies."

I mean its not like we aren't fighting pretty much all the alliances in TE at the moment, I guess we'd have to start attacking ourselves AND everyone else before people will stop making stupid comments.

my first and last post as i quit this stupid game. appears someone finds our declaration offensive, and reported it, all our wars deleted. we all know some crybaby wants to fill his slots w friendly wars to save his pixels...fine. my post on our LE private forums:

yep...my wars deleted, im through w this stupid game. just some pixel worried cybernations dork probably reported our 'offensive' declaration so he can slot fill and win the round. freakin gay. im done. cu guys in the skies of warbirds, and on the flightsim boards

its been fun, sometimes frustrating, but usually a blast showin what teamwork can do. this was probably shapin up to be the most honest end of a round, without slot filling, yet.

screw this

been fun fighting both with and against many of you, but this game isnt for me

It's your own damn fault, don't break the rules. Now you sound like the crybaby. Bawh they reported us for our blatant rule breaking bawh

I wonder what LE would have to do before we wouldn't be "pansies."

I mean its not like we aren't fighting pretty much all the alliances in TE at the moment, I guess we'd have to start attacking ourselves AND everyone else before people will stop making stupid comments.

Well if you're going to start a topic called 'LE DoW on Top 40 Nations' and your nations are in the top 40 then maybe it would be wise to attack your nations. Hell if it wasn't for the true players with balls then yes, you guys would have won it. All LE needs to do is show honor. i.e no sanctioning, no secret treaties, etc. Also, no attacking yourself and others won't stop you from coming over here and making a stupid comment

Well if you're going to start a topic called 'LE DoW on Top 40 Nations' and your nations are in the top 40 then maybe it would be wise to attack your nations. Hell if it wasn't for the true players with balls then yes, you guys would have won it. All LE needs to do is show honor. i.e no sanctioning, no secret treaties, etc. Also, no attacking yourself and others won't stop you from coming over here and making a stupid comment

"True players with balls."

I think your argument goes out the window when you attack the overwhelming majority of alliances with no backup or support and it is not considered ballsy.

Sanctions in TE? wtf is the point of senators if not for sanctions? Its not like you can aid someone, or steal money in donation deal scams ><