LE DoW on Top 40 Nations

Fisher X

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we didn't attack LE nations, we don't practice slot filling. Not all LE nations were on at update, some of our big guys were not.

Darklink has a clear shot at the flag. Hats off to him, he pushed the timing up with his high NS.

Fish

Yet your top 2 were, who both collected before and after update. This whole facade was simply because your nations were horrible at growing, so you decided to compensate and roll everyone else.

Not to mention one of your nations attacked me a whole 24 hours earlier, with the reason as being a tech raid. I tried contacting LE government all day regarding it, and you simply ignored me. The only reason I caught on to all of this ahead of time was because of a helpful individual's in-game PM, oh, and also when your senator sanctioned me out of the blue because of a "request".

Honor when convenient LE, your true colors shine through the lies and half-truths.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Darklink7748

Not to mention one of your nations attacked me a whole 24 hours earlier, with the reason as being a tech raid.

Yup, that guy couldn't make it for update, but didn't want to miss the fun... It was my idea to lie in the DoW message, not his, so don't blame him for lying, too. You, however, can blame him for nuking you...

Have you ever lied in a DoW Message? C'mon, not even a little? Said, PM for peace and didn't give peace? I can't believe LE was the first to lie when going to war?! :)

I tried contacting LE government all day regarding it, and you simply ignored me.

Yup, caught again, that was me. I saw you sitting in our #LE room, all alone. I know I should have stayed and chatted...but I thought you might be MAD! Oh, and I was SO tired from war planning all day.

Good news is, now that I declared war on you, too, we can chat anytime. My nation link is right in the wars & battles area for you.

oh, and also when your senator sanctioned me out of the blue because of a "request".

You caught me again... It was my request! I only wish Sanctions were not broke. It used to really hurt to get sanctioned, no longer tho. Do you know why they changed it?

So, here again, blame me, not the senator.

Yet your top 2 were, who both collected before and after update. This whole facade was simply because your nations were horrible at growing, so you decided to compensate and roll everyone else.

I'm not sure how good at growing they are, but you and Fish Land really seem to rock at it! Salute!

And, Yes, we DID want to roll everyone else. War game, you know. And, Ammon, our leader, at the beginning of the round, put a blanket DoW on EVERY ALLIANCE.

I'm pretty sure, just maybe, that some alliances remembered that post... I'm glad that you at Swat, had forgiven that DoW, but don't think everyone is as forgiving as you.

(OOC: Google Chrome really helps with misspellings)

Honor when convenient LE, your true colors shine through the lies and half-truths.

Ammon, Round Leader of LE this round, which we change each round, set the tone. I think this attack on the Top 40 was perfect for the tone set.

Good luck,

Fish

Geez.... Why is it that all the cry babies come out durring war? How about a new strategy? Try this one:

Instead of acting like a bunch of sissies, you come kick our a$$? We wont cry about it. This IS a war game. We definately welcome warring! Git Some!! :P

Geez.... Why is it that all the cry babies come out durring war? How about a new strategy? Try this one:

Instead of acting like a bunch of sissies, you come kick our a$$? We wont cry about it. This IS a war game. We definately welcome warring! Git Some!! :P

Why is it as soon as someone criticize LE you come out from under the bridge and start mouthing off?

Not to mention one of your nations attacked me a whole 24 hours earlier, with the reason as being a tech raid. I tried contacting LE government all day regarding it, and you simply ignored me. The only reason I caught on to all of this ahead of time was because of a helpful individual's in-game PM, oh, and also when your senator sanctioned me out of the blue because of a "request".

Waaaa, you aren't guaranteed the #1 spot now.

Guess what? Now no one is. Should be more interesting dontcha think?

Why is it as soon as someone criticize LE you come out from under the bridge and start mouthing off?

Because I have the right to defend my alliance, as you do yours. However, unlike you, I dont stick my nose in everyone elses $@!, trying to stir up !@#$. I wont comment on a thread unless is has something to do with me.

Now, quit trolling, and go fishing. The outdoors will do you well. :D

Edited by Ferrie

Come on Ferrie. Leave these poor guys alone. They obviously have nothing better in their lives than these pixels. You should feel sorry for them. Besides, if LE taking on the top 40 nations across alliance lines isn't an honorable fight, then nothing LE does will be honorable.

Next round, I wonder if the admins can create a kiddie CN:TE game. They can arm their soldiers with squirt guns!

For the ones of you that are fighting back in true TE fashion without crying, SALUTE.

Come on Ferrie. Leave these poor guys alone. They obviously have nothing better in their lives than these pixels. You should feel sorry for them. Besides, if LE taking on the top 40 nations across alliance lines isn't an honorable fight, then nothing LE does will be honorable.

Next round, I wonder if the admins can create a kiddie CN:TE game. They can arm their soldiers with squirt guns!

For the ones of you that are fighting back in true TE fashion without crying, SALUTE.

Aww mummy! I found another one! Can I please keep him?

Well, all I can say is that LE did a ballsy move and took on the field. Yeah, so they did it to help out their top two nations get a shot at the title. SO!?! What's wrong with that? Any top nations that thought they were going to make through the end of session without SOME type of war were deluding themselves LOL I'm just sayin', it's been like that every other session hasn't it? Isn't the TE? This is why we play the game!

I can appreciate their planning and effort for this. Basically, every nation except two decided to take one for the team. That takes excellent execution and loyal commitment to get that many people on board at the same time, and to coordinate that level of attack. I salute their efficiency and their people. When we fought them earlier this session, I saw NOTHING but honor out of them. At least from those I attacked.

It's the last week of the session. All nations die soon anyways. So why not?

Well, all I can say is that LE did a ballsy move and took on the field. Yeah, so they did it to help out their top two nations get a shot at the title. SO!?! What's wrong with that? Any top nations that thought they were going to make through the end of session without SOME type of war were deluding themselves LOL I'm just sayin', it's been like that every other session hasn't it? Isn't the TE? This is why we play the game!

I can appreciate their planning and effort for this. Basically, every nation except two decided to take one for the team. That takes excellent execution and loyal commitment to get that many people on board at the same time, and to coordinate that level of attack. I salute their efficiency and their people. When we fought them earlier this session, I saw NOTHING but honor out of them. At least from those I attacked.

It's the last week of the session. All nations die soon anyways. So why not?

I respect the move. The goal of TE is actually to win, not to just fight for the hell of it as some believe. Now winning can take many forms. Win by having the top alliance, top nation, top nations, top casualties, top nukes, etc. LE didn't think they were winning in any of the other categories, so why not make a move for the top nations?

It might have been smarter to ally with someone also gunning for the top to thin out any retaliation against their top guys, but dunno. It'll be a fun race regardless.

I respect the move. The goal of TE is actually to win, not to just fight for the hell of it as some believe. Now winning can take many forms. Win by having the top alliance, top nation, top nations, top casualties, top nukes, etc. LE didn't think they were winning in any of the other categories, so why not make a move for the top nations?

It might have been smarter to ally with someone also gunning for the top to thin out any retaliation against their top guys, but dunno. It'll be a fun race regardless.

i say le won this round.great job.you played the best.rest dont matter.

I can see the logic there, JoshuaR. However, I thought I saw someone complaining about it because MHA had that one locked up a long time ago, just like Fark did last round. The complaint was that number of nations was the biggest affect on score, not average ns per nation.

Appreciate all the comments, but wanted to take a break to give an update:

Of the Top 40 list provided in the DoW post:

30 are in anarchy, and the 10 remaining, many have a nuclear clock ticking

Been some great fighting, especially at update. I salute all nations involved!

Fish