Will NPO's membership revolt?

Fort Pitt

Will NPO's membership revolt?  

780 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will join NPO, become government, and then coup them.

Probably about the same odds they get couped by an internal member.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would all like to think that there will be a revolt in NPO but chances are that the members dont have the balls to even think about it. Im sure there are members thinking how this war sucks and how the gov sucks but they dont have the balls to stand up and do something about it.

Hello.

I am your stupid and brainwashed stereotype Pacifican.

Please wait while I ask my government which option I am supposed to vote for.

Aye, my vote will be soon submitted, just need to wait for a call from Moo

The worst of all this kind of threads is that you guys really fail at understanding the way Pacificans think and feel. You are so close-mindlessly sure that we are all brainwashed and mindless that it starts to smell as if the "brain-washed" and "nil-minded" ones are others.

You fail to see that not only you change your speech everyday, but the propaganda machine behind you changes with it and you don't even notice or openly enter denial...

It is funny... Karma is funny... It makes me enjoy this a lot. And I enjoy it so much, that I am going to be with Pacifica till the end :)

You fail to see that not only you change your speech everyday, but the propaganda machine behind you changes with it and you don't even notice or openly enter denial...

With so many people, someone's got to think close enough.

Two people agreeing does not equal brainwashing, and I find it funny how many Pacificans thinks so. It's like the entirety of the NPO thinks so...

We would all like to think that there will be a revolt in NPO but chances are that the members dont have the balls to even think about it. Im sure there are members thinking how this war sucks and how the gov sucks but they dont have the balls to stand up and do something about it.

There might be a couple who actually believe your propaganda, but the majority realize the truth, and understand the situation as it truly is. That tiny number of gullible people aren't enough to actually start a coup, much less succeed.

With so many people, someone's got to think close enough.

Two people agreeing does not equal brainwashing, and I find it funny how many Pacificans thinks so. It's like the entirety of the NPO thinks so...

Well, the say I same: 700 people agreeing is as possible as 2 people agreeing, more in a community of thousands of members...

But it is useless to say it cuz this is just part of the propaganda machine that I was utterly and undoubtedly forced to swallow this morning with my early coffee...

We are who are, and you don't like it. You throw upon yourselves the right to say what is wrong or bad about us, while claiming that we did that and hence we are evil... This is contradictory and hypocritical (more brainwash pills \o/ )

It would be better if you guys just say: "We hate you for being better than us, we hate you for having succeed for so long, and now we will crush you down so we can have our time"

But bleh... That was another pill. Have a nice day, Rey the Great.

There might be a couple who actually believe your propaganda, but the majority realize the truth, and understand the situation as it truly is. That tiny number of gullible people aren't enough to actually start a coup, much less succeed.

Pppppropaganda you say?

Clearly the 'facts' submitted by the NPO are not biased in any way, and thus submitted by Gremlins, who is proven to be one of the most honorable alliances in the game are wrong. I did not mention the fact that Gremlins are among the elite of CN, and their economics is among the best, if not the best in the game. Assuming both of these facts, Gremlins are not lying and their math is correct, so as a result it is not our side which is submitting the propaganda, we are submitting valid economics. That is the truth of this situation, not whatever "facts" you tell your membership.

Now, the fact that you will not surrender is your own choice. In relationship to this thread, I think it is a pointless thread which does not make much sense to anyone who understands the internal structure of NPO/actually pays attention to the posts from regular NPO members.

Clearly the 'facts' submitted by the NPO are not biased in any way, and thus submitted by Gremlins, who is proven to be one of the most honorable alliances in the game are wrong. I did not mention the fact that Gremlins are among the elite of CN, and their economics is among the best, if not the best in the game. Assuming both of these facts, Gremlins are not lying and their math is correct, so as a result it is not our side which is submitting the propaganda, we are submitting valid economics. That is the truth of this situation, not whatever "facts" you tell your membership.

Wait, what the $%&@?

Did you just say that the facts are correct depending on who submitted them? Seriously?

Wait, what the $%&@?

Did you just say that the facts are correct depending on who submitted them? Seriously?

Your alliance seems to believe Cortath over the overwhelming majority of economic experts outside of Gre, so yes, I think you do believe that.

Your alliance seems to believe Cortath over the overwhelming majority of economic experts outside of Gre, so yes, I think you do believe that.

I was present for all the discussion and calculations behind that math, so calling me brainwashed isn't really going to help your case.

For what I can gather from your post, Penlugue Solaris, you have just affirmed that absolute facts are those that I choose to believe in? You have just say that it depends on who says it?

So, by evolving your idea, a thing is a lie or a truth based solely in what you want to believe?

Good gracious God! And I spent this many years under the impression that there were universal truths...

I was present for all the discussion and calculations behind that math, so calling me brainwashed isn't really going to help your case.

I don't care about any "case."

You can believe that as long as you want for all I care as NPO is the only one that suffers for believing it.

Can we call you mathematically challenged?

Go ahead. In fact, I'd advise you to repeat it in every single thread I post in.

It would be better if you guys just say: "We hate you for being better than us, we hate you for having succeed for so long, and now we will crush you down so we can have our time"

Do you honestly think that that is what this is all about?

Do you honestly think that that is what this is all about?

I can tell you: yes. All anti-Order sentiment is not at all their fault and the result of jealousy towards their greatness in the eyes of most Pacificans. Which rock were you hiding under?