Will NPO's membership revolt?

Fort Pitt

Will NPO's membership revolt?  

780 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been wondering, if the NPO government keeps the war up because they wont accept terms presented to them, will there be a point where the membership will revolt? or another government member will stage a coup?

EDIT: forgot the poll

Edited by Fort Pitt

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you will only accept terms that you can pay off easily and quickly. Then you can begin to plan your revenge on us.

im pretty sure thats what everyone does when they get terms and thats what led to this war lol

and no they wont they still have 700 members and have played this game far to long for one lose to make them revolt.

Edit: excluded the revenge part from everyone.

Edited by Sylar

What good would it do them?

It wouldn't matter if they removed every member of Gov and replaced them, they'd still be just as hated and it wouldn't improve their standing in the world.

So why bother with it?

All of us want this war to end, and we will accept terms that are logistically possible

Stop whining. We already know you can do it. You just refuse too.

Hell, that would cause me to revolt if I knew the government of my alliance could pay the proposed reparations and refused.

However, I would think it would be more possible for a IO to stage a coup or something.

im pretty sure thats what everyone does when they get terms and thats what led to this war lol

Since I was on the inside, I'll give you a hint: CnG didn't. They didn't mind when the chance arose, but NONE of those alliances sat there brooding and plotting. Also, no coup until Vlad's gone from the world.

Edited by Rey the Great

After all that has been written, all the espionage, all the analysis, all the conflict, it seems people still have idea of what Pacifica is. No surprise then that so many resort back to the classic of dehumanisation 'Anyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed'.

I see your rebuttal and raise you...well I can't use Francoism here because Vlad could magically alter it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?a...p;showentry=768

Revolt for what? Karma's terms? lol

Just like the stupidity of PM pre-terms did not work in achieving anything but united NPO and Karma finally had to back off after arguing about it for pages.. the new terms with certain conditions will also pretty much achieve the same. After a certain limit, things just piss people off and they just stay put out of anger at the other side. If you want to play Carrot and stick, don't forget to bring the carrot lol

Edited by shahenshah

Hello.

I am your stupid and brainwashed stereotype Pacifican.

Please wait while I ask my government which option I am supposed to vote for.

After all that has been written, all the espionage, all the analysis, all the conflict, it seems people still have idea of what Pacifica is. No surprise then that so many resort back to the classic of dehumanisation 'Anyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed'.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?a...p;showentry=768

Not quite, Vladimir, it's more like "anyone who agrees with you is brainwashed.

Hello.

I am your stupid and brainwashed stereotype Pacifican.

Please wait while I ask my government which option I am supposed to vote for.

I can help you with that. You're supposed to say "Poll is invalid since "Tacos," is not a selectable option."

Edited by King DrunkWino