Joint Nueva Vida - Nordreich Announcement

hizzy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lord, letting Kingzog sign things is going to build up his confidence with his ever expanding signature. =( Thanks Nueva Vida for your friendship and I look forward to some more good times together!

I don't like Nordreich to be honest, but if Nueva Vida gives them the benefit of the doubt I have too.

Benefit of the doubt? Both NV and NoR don't sign treaties when there's doubt. As like any sane alliance would.

I would have commented on this earlier but I had a ten-hour "nap" that has completely screwed up my sleep patterns have been in and out of important alliance-related meetings all day.

We appreciate the vote of confidence from our friends in Nueva Vida, and look forward to getting to know their friends even better. It is my hope that this treaty will serve as an introduction to a group that I believe includes some of the most honorable alliances in the Cyberverse.

Bummer, Dude. I was like, totally hoping for a oA so we could fight Nordreich again. :ehm:

A treaty is simply a public declaration of an existing friendship. There are other alliances out there whom Nordreich would also willingly defend, but we have decided not to clog up this forum with more paperwork.

We will never need an "oA" (or even a "D") to help out a friend.

Have a Killaloe Sunrise Beavertail on me.

IMG_4984.JPG

Mmmmm.....looking at that makes my teeth hurt, but in a good way.

Thank you.

Generally speaking, I'm strongly anti-Nordreich. But I'm also of the opinion that Nueva Vida are some pretty cool dudes. Ultimately, the latter feeling has overcome the former and, thus, I am obligated to hail this a a wonderful occasion. Hail.

Generally speaking, I'm strongly anti-Nordreich. But I'm also of the opinion that Nueva Vida are some pretty cool dudes. Ultimately, the latter feeling has overcome the former and, thus, I am obligated to hail this a a wonderful occasion. Hail.
Benefit of the doubt meant giving them a chance at there creation, and KingZog an opportunity to prove you guys have changed.

Our allies' faith in us has not escaped our notice. We are especially thankful to all our friends who are willing to back us up even when their own opinions are not similar. It really does mean the world to us :)