DoE and a DoW

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well arn't you original.

yea eben done before but this is fun dude. i can't stop now. I declare war on those stupid animals. you know the ones with the ears

I'm quite the nice guy in RL, this is not RL though. If you met me in RL you wouldn't know it

I don't believe that's true at all.

Does it seem superficial to you that you're so focused on how you look? Give me a short answer.

When he makes his way down to 4,000 NS I'm attacking him!

Yes, pathetic that I'm only 2K NS, bite me, I've been warring for the last 6 months, but this, this seems like a reasonable cause, since not only is his flag offensive, but his whole attitude in general.

I don't believe that's true at all.

Does it seem superficial to you that you're so focused on how you look? Give me a short answer.

I never said anything about Aryan's. Some Aryans are pretty but not all. That concept is flawed. I judge by religion, political ideals, and other ideals. Not looks. Looks can be deceiving

Attention is what he wants, attention is what he is getting = win for him.

I am out of here. Hope Admin do something about this NOW.

Not really. I'm in a hospital right now I'm getting loads of attention, its getting bloody annoying.

i do think we should have that honour..... pweeese :D

CCC gets nothing. They already slaughtered my ancestors in the Northern Crusades. They are filth. They forced their religion upon my people therefore they should die.

This is ridiculous and without any respect.

I can't be bothered with the IC boundary here.

You can go and stick that vlag en alliantie in je reet.

Dutch. You realize Dutch is VERY similar to German in some if not most ways. Like modal verbs and such.

As a man with a jewish toe, I find this highly despicable.

Should I opt for amputation, though, where would I sign up?

Here.

I never said anything about Aryan's. Some Aryans are pretty but not all. That concept is flawed. I judge by religion, political ideals, and other ideals. Not looks. Looks can be deceiving

Fair enough. Do you realize that this is a big problem?

You seem to me to be a very honest and straight forward individual.