An Aeon Announcement

Aeon is sorry to announce the cancellation of every treaty we hold. The reasons for this is all of our allies are secretly trying to take over CN in a

cabal together. We're also moving to Maroon to turn it back into the Balkans, so we don't need NOIR anymore. Also, there is evidence that IPA tried to

kill Jewel's cat, which is not something we can just let go. So, we've secretly declared war on SF and TT, and surrendered to MA.

The terms of Aeon's surrender are:

1) Aeon admits that they are conquered completely by Monos Archein.

2) We must admit that KaitlinK does in fact, have a cuter demeanor than Echelon.

3) We change our AA to Monos Archein and become their cooperative tech farm. We have seven days to do this, and Monos Archein will protect any members

of Aeon not changed over to the Monos Archein AA during this time.

We expect that now NPO has nothing to complain about. I go to be Kait's loyal wolf, per secret term 4.

Signed,

Ghostlin, Wolf Catalyst of Aeon, Now Kait's Loyal Wolf

Jewelangel, Rarely Angelic Guardian of the Exterior, Now Even More Naughty Cookie Girl

Pokeikon (Loki) Guardian of the Interior, Wishes You Damn Kids Get Off Our Lawn

tl;dr: Our tears, they were delicious. Also, Xiphosis for NPO Viceroy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This saddens me. Aeon (formerly Apocalypse) was the first alliance that the Initiative signed a treaty with after receiving its protectorate and the friendships that we've built predated our emergence. Despite being on opposite sides of the Karma War we saw our bonds strengthened, not weakened, and I'm proud to call Ghostlin, Jewel, Tobbogan and others my friends. To all of you, the best of luck. The Cyberverse is a smaller place without this alliance.

o/ Aeon

I'm still debating forgiving you for moving off of Black. ;)

On a more serious note, we will miss our former allies--but I look forward to crashing your new IRC party. :D I also hear this Kaitlin person is pretty nifty. I'll have to see about that, too.

Good luck in your new home, and don't use that whole "maroon" thing as an excuse not to come visit. :wub: