Top Posters In This Topic

[20:58] <@Bob> Joker if you want to sign

[20:58] <@Bob> you can sign

[20:58] <@MegaAros> CAN I SIGN?!

[20:58] <@MegaAros> :D

[20:58] <@Bob> yes

[20:58] <@Bob> of course

[20:58] <@MegaAros> Awesome.

[20:58] <@Joker> no thanks, it wouldn't do anything to heal the wounds already inflicted, it's clear what you think of me

[20:59] <@MegaAros> I'll sign it: MegaAros-Rebel_Virginia.

[20:59] <@Bob> Joker, k

[20:59] <@Bob> too bad

[20:59] <@Bob> you signed it anyways

Nooooooo!

Why is my signature not on this treaty? I will not approve it until it has been placed in its rightful spot.

for that your signature does it get on

YEAH REASON THROUGH THAT

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Deep within his hidden stronghold within the Empire of Ninjas, Emperor WalkerNinja's sleep is disturbed. He awakes sweating knowing that something deeply disturbing has taken place. His trusted aide, Tsudao, stands at the foot of his bed with an intelligence report marked "Exremely Disturbing."

After taking a moment to read the contents of the manila folder, the Emperor rubs his now aching head. "So, the day where acronyms will replace entire documents has come one day nearer. Contact SomeGuy immediately. We will need to advance to the fifth phase of the Gramlin Betrayal ahead of schedule. Also, send in Hime. I find myself in need of her innovative shiatsu techniques."

"As you command Ninja-sama."

Seriously though, this seems like a good pairing. Please enjoy the masterful arts of Hime, my personal masseuse.

Edited by WalkerNinja

Deep within his hidden stronghold within the Empire of Ninjas, Emperor WalkerNinja's sleep is disturbed. He awakes sweating knowing that something deeply disturbing has taken place. His trusted aide, Tsudao, stands at the foot of his bed with an intelligence report marked "Exremely Disturbing."

After taking a moment to read the contents of the manila folder, the Emperor rubs his now aching head. "So, the day where acronyms will replace entire documents has come one day nearer. Contact SomeGuy immediately. We will need to advance to the fifth phase of the Gramlin Betrayal ahead of schedule. Also, send in Hime. I find myself in need of her innovative shiatsu techniques."

"As you command Ninja-sama."

Seriously though, this seems like a good pairing. Please enjoy the masterful arts of Hime, my personal masseuse.

Atsu-hime-banner.jpg

I laughed, quite loud at that image :P

Jimbo181, TheListener, Ruler of TheDarkBrotherhood, Imperial Security Bureau Agent, The Worthless Imperial, Troller of the Hard Six, Leader of the Imperial Resistance, The Guy that coups Chimaera pretty much every other day and fails everytime, Founder of the I Hate Ericus club

I approve, and certify that my signature is allowed to be used in this document, oh and wow, we weren't lying when we said shortest treaty with the longest sig list...

o/ IAA

o/ Nemesis

Edited by TheListener