The Order of Light [TOOL]

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say thank you to TOOL! They have helped me so much even after I left for about a year and then came back. For that I thank you. You being all the proud members of TOOL.

-Afcash

your welcome :D

keeping the TOOL topic going

P.S. We now have a Anime Club at the TOOL forums (TOOL Manga/Anime Club or TMAC for short) and anyone is welcome to join (members, foreign diplomats, even newcomers and visitors are welcome to join the Club). There's even a chance to win CN money (but you need to have a CN standard nation and be active in the club to qualify, more info about this and rules of the club can be found in the TOOL shed area at the TOOL forums - where the club is located). the goal - improve relations with alliances and anime fans across CN, make friends and have fun. Anime FTW.

Edited by dragonknight1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How you be so great?

I doubt YOU even know. <_<

We are great coz we have the most awesome members in our community. We are not just a bunch of players flocked together for security. We are good friendly people intent on making it to the top not only in terms of rankings, but also respect, honour and friendship.

If you need more details, you can always PM me :)

• 3 weeks later...

wow, nearly 3 weeks of inactivity, no way that's going to continue

join TOOL today, great community, aid and advice plus we're on a strong growing spree that could lead us to sanction (read alliance politics for details) but we'll say that some :awesome: friends are joining and you can be part of that :awesome: too (seriously, its overwhelming here B) )

Edited by dragonknight1000