...and then followed...

Franz Ferdinand

A mysterious man in a red outfit appeared on TV transmissions, and over the radio, stating the following message.

95714-6.jpg

"Friends, Allies, Enemies, it is with great pleasure to announce that the greatest nation ever to grace our planet has had a slight readjustment in regards to our standing, our behaviour, and our policy. Of course, we still hold a hatred to our Germanic brethren for past atrocities both past, present and future, however, we believe it is time to change... therefore, we shall still keep that embargo in place, just to show how much we care about them.

Secondly, as you can tell, we have developed a more... individualist approach to our dealings, that being, we, the government, have decided to reveal our faces for the first time, so that now, you are no longer dealing with great minds behinds masks, instead, you are dealing with great minds with a new façade. Therefore, I wish to announce the following people who you shall now respect and cherish...and also fear, and they are:"

"To start with, there is our Armaments Minister, somebody we can trust heavily, and really, who wouldn't want to have him in their government. He has a way of words, spends wisely, does shrewd deals, and is an absolute bad-$@!. The man, I am referring to is, TONY MONTANA!"

TonyMontana.jpg

"Secondly, our Foreign Minister is someone who you have to admire for their facial fuzz, and his work attire. He has the best interests of both our nation, and your nations at heart. He also enjoys wearing rings. Say hello to MING THE MERCILESS!"

ming21.jpg

"While making sure that our nation is safe from those who wish to cause detrimental harm towards us, we must have someone who can crush all comers like a bug, now, as you can expect, this may be a hard job, yet it isn't going to be one for our nation's greatest Gridiron player: ARNOLD SCWARZENEGGER!"

arnold-schwarzenegger-body-building.jpg

"We must have a great researcher for all things excellent, while at the same time, defending our nation's personal pride, therefore, we must give this role to our nation's greatest manufacturer, WILLY WONKA!"

Gene-Wilder---Willy-Wonka-the-Chocolate-Factory-Photograph-C10103080.jpeg

"With warfare, there must be blood, and with flying, there must be large explosions. This guy loves the smell of napalm in the morning, and who can disagree with LIEUTENANT COLONEL BILL KILGORE!

ApocalypseKilgore1.jpg

"Our armies, of course need a strong figure within it, someone who can cut through anything, therefore, SEPHIROTH is here to deliver!

Sephiroth.jpg

"I'm sure you are wondering who that shadowy figure is back in the corner, well that is our Chief of Staff, and someone you will have fond memories of, JACK BROWNING!

bill_clinton_yeahihitit.jpg

"I believe I have forgotten one person, oh yes... let us just say that all you need to know about me is my name, and that is Vega!

m-bison-in-street-fighter-4.jpg

"Now that gets the small-talk out of the way, I wish to go back to the important aspects, these being how our nation has grown since we closed our doors. Well, I believe you have already heard of one of our 'plans', as we leaked it out to get reactions. Therefore, we have decided to revise this, and for those watching via a TV, this is what it looks like, and I'm sure you'll be impressed:"

upradimap.png

"We have finally completed our military bases on each of our islands, so no longer, do we have to suffer the issues of travelling, coupled with this, we have been working around the clock in developing our security services, to ward off potential attackers."

"On the subject of our military, we have taken steps to prevent for any overly aggressive oppressors by constructing a Nuclear Arsenal. We shall make sure that we are fully prepared for any last-case scenarios which may occur, while at the same time, having the systems in place to prevent any attacks on us."

"We here believe in tradition, and therefore, we have erected both a Great Monument to commentate our founder, and most treasured citizen ever, Franz Ferdinand, by erected a monument in his honour, likewise, we have also finished constructing the centre for Anonymous, which is our number one religion here."

2281182279_7b065ca1ac.jpg

"To allow for new developments to occur, we have pumped lots of revenue into making our National Research Labs the greatest in the world, with both South American, African and Antarctic fauna and flora allowing us to analyse the characteristics of optimal survival, among other things."

"Finally, we have a world-class transit system, allowing for movement of one lorry load of stock from one part of Lübeck to another in optimal time. Coupled with this, we have got in place a Social Security System to allow those who require it to keep safe at all times."

"This is all from Lübeck, until then, live safe, live smart, and get out of my way."

Well, that wasn't a very big announcement.

Top Gear trading ships cannot guarantee these waters will remain free of our merchants, however we will make certain any military vessels stay away from such areas.

"Sephiroth can't cut through me. I'm the original green eyed monster of this outfit." The chairman snorted in disdain. "Put that one-winged !@#$%^& in front of my armies and I'll eat his other wing off. As for the rest.. It's South America.. I could care less. You may return to jamming mode."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Sephiroth can't cut through me. I'm the original green eyed monster of this outfit." The chairman snorted in disdain. "Put that one-winged !@#$%^& in front of my armies and I'll eat his other wing off. As for the rest.. It's South America.. I could care less. You may return to jamming mode."

"Is there something wrong with South America?" The Imperator warily stated, keeping his artificial eye squarely on the chairman's image.

"While making sure that our nation is safe from those who wish to cause detrimental harm towards us, we must have someone who can crush all comers like a bug, now, as you can expect, this may be a hard job, yet it isn't going to be one for our nation's greatest Gridiron player: ARNOLD SCWARZENEGGER!"

arnold-schwarzenegger-body-building.jpg

Heh, he looks remarkably similiar to the Byzantine representative Arnold Schwarzeim and the Tahoan Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

OOC: Not complaining, by the way. :P