-BOLT- Declaration Of Existence

What happened to the old charter? if i do recall it says it most be voted on to amend it, not just change it over night and throw it away -_-

Everyone that was left in government voted for it to be discarded, so that was amended and your friend that you left in charge left to create a new allaince when I talked to him last. You could say it was voted on overnight, but the new charter was posted on the forums for everyone in -BOLT- membership to see, and then we created new forums and a new IRC Channel because you had membership on our old forums, and you and Ironman were acting like babies on IRC and starting so much drama that was not needed.

Good luck to -Bolt- on the new gov and new changes, Although you have had a few growing pains early on, it is these hard times that will help you bond and grow closer together so that you may one day rise as a powerfull alliance, and Remember we are always here to help you with anything you need.

Definitely a shame to see -BOLT- have these issues. As I haven't had a chance to speak with Dan Marino in private yet, I'll hold on any speculation for the reasons for his departure.

Hopefully things can be settled here without any more issues.