Trashcat's Corner: Transformation Complete; The Monster Has Formed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you cant live without me, what would you do? :wub:

Probably nuke my country just for fun and never slave my people to publish another Trashcat Corner again. Who would I be able to !@#$%* about? The planet would just be dull and a waste of my time.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Probably delete and never write another Trashcat Corner again. Who would I be able to !@#$%* about? The game would just be dull and a waste of my time.

Word.

OOC: Also, in strictly in character forums, maybe the word game could be used a bit less. Its not just you, I see it all the time more of a general observation I am making here.

Word.

OOC: Also, in strictly in character forums, maybe the word game could be used a bit less. Its not just you, I see it all the time more of a general observation I am making here.

Indeed sir. I hope you enjoyed this issue. Im dedicating the next one to your fine nation. :awesome:

OOC: Edited above post to fit better.

NEW RULE: If you forced an alliance to disband you cant !@#$%* about someone giving you harsh terms. At least you are getting them.

Don't you know that you can't make anyone disband? The great and handsome Electron Sponge said it, so it must be true. :lol1: