Rebranding the war

Ogaden

Rebrand the War  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This speaks so much truth.

The actions of Karma, right now, at this vital point in CN's history, will either define them as a great force in the world, or a new tyrant. And with every action of spitting in the faces and kicking those of us whom are done, a new hatred breeds, this time, from the opposite side of things. If things continue as are, history will repeat itself, and soon enough CN will be cheering on as a new coalition brings down Karma. Mark my words.

Taking down an alliance who has been oppressing anyone who they felt they could over the last 3 years is not equatable to 3 years of oppression. Your attempt to euate the two just shows that you have learned nothing.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking down an alliance who has been oppressing anyone who they felt they could over the last 3 years is not equatable to 3 years of oppression. Your attempt to euate the two just shows that you have learned nothing.

That's arrogant to think that Pacifica were the aggressors in all of its past conflicts. The Pacifican hand was forced a many a time.

That's arrogant to think that Pacifica were the aggressors in all of its past conflicts. The Pacifican hand was forced a many a time.

forced how? By getting spied info that other alliances were spying, or by hunting down re-rolls to enforce surrender terms that were over a year old?

Yes poor Pacifica always getting pushed into oppressing the world, what a hard life it must have been.

But at what point does Karma Coalition become the new great tyrant of power on planet Bob?

If they ever participate in a bunch of beat-downs on alliances for little or no reason, then maybe you can start throwing this language around.

We are down. How much sand will you kick in our faces?

You're hardly down yet. You're stills sanctioned, and still bigger than most alliances.

The amount of whining about being victims coming from NPO members is staggering.

forced how? By getting spied info that other alliances were spying, or by hunting down re-rolls to enforce surrender terms that were over a year old?

Yes poor Pacifica always getting pushed into oppressing the world, what a hard life it must have been.

I don't quite follow you. You seem to be ranting. Perhaps you should look up some major conflicts and their contributing triggers for conflict.

I don't believe I used the word change in the quote you used.

I do believe your own government and many of your members have claimed they've changed. Do you consider yourself an outlier from your alliance's "stance"? If so, I hear it's not healthy for a Pacifican to hold individualistic opinions that don't match company policy. Basically, either you are contradicting your own alliance or they're lying about change. I'll let you have first pick.

EDIT: Misspelled a word

Edited by Matthew Conrad

Looking at the list of the wars you've been in, the Warpstorm War two years ago is the only instance I can find where Pacifica was attacked aggressively.

Haha, oh man I love the signatures of the first posters. Positively brilliant, the amount of emo dripping forth in one horribly biased topic. I think FAN was onto something with their labeling of certain groups.

I forgot that the new ebil Karma coalition plans to retain power and push forward through the ends of time.

Geez, I always thought they were a temporary and very loosely joined group of pissed off alliances who are fed up with the BS and NPO bullying?

Man, I am out of the loop.

Haha, oh man I love the signatures of the first posters. Positively brilliant, the amount of emo dripping forth in one horribly biased topic. I think FAN was onto something with their labeling of certain groups.

Yet, I wonder what box you ticked. My guess is "The War for your Self Esteem" option.

I'm glad you like it.

I quoted it from a very nice work of fiction I found on the forums one day.

Looking at the list of the wars you've been in, the Warpstorm War two years ago is the only instance I can find where Pacifica was attacked aggressively.

Sometimes pushed into wars by treaty partners but most importantly sometimes pushed into war because of others transgressions. What does your alliance do when they find spies in their alliance from others? Has their treaty partners attacked? Has their protectorates attacked? THe Pacific is the worlds escape goat for all of the worlds problems and all past wars. Pacifica has done little to nothing to ignite wars.

Sometimes pushed into wars by treaty partners but most importantly sometimes pushed into war because of others transgressions. What does your alliance do when they find spies in their alliance from others? Has their treaty partners attacked? Has their protectorates attacked? THe Pacific is the worlds escape goat for all of the worlds problems and all past wars. Pacifica has done little to nothing to ignite wars.

I have a very strong feeling your last line is going to incite massive amounts of face palming and beverage drenched key boards.

:lol1:

Yet, I wonder what box you ticked. My guess is "The War for your Self Esteem" option.

Null vote, actually. I really don't care about the game enough to have it actually affect my Self Esteem, as is probably evident by my lack of presence during the part of the war where I could be reveling the most.

I don't quite follow you. You seem to be ranting. Perhaps you should look up some major conflicts and their contributing triggers for conflict.

Some examples of what I was talking about would be GW3 when you accepted spied information about GATO to get a CB, The ONOS war when you accepted spied information to get a CB, the most recent GATO war where you accepted spied information to hunt down a reroll to enforce terms that were oevr a year old and then this most recent war where you accepted spied info in order to attack OV.

Some examples of what I was talking about would be GW3 when you accepted spied information about GATO to get a CB, The ONOS war when you accepted spied information to get a CB, the most recent GATO war where you accepted spied information to hunt down a reroll to enforce terms that were oevr a year old and then this most recent war where you accepted spied info in order to attack OV.

Well gee is that the only examples you could come up with? I wasn't part of the order during those times but I was around. ONOS had a spy ring..simple as that. In GWIII GATO was spying on the order and plotting to destroy it. Later on they accepted back in knowledge and under conspiracy Kaos. And of course you come to the latest war where a member of OV was spying. Does that make the NPO the trigger for these conflicts...certainly not. I'm not here to debate history. But your point that the Order was the oppressor is clearly flawed.

I have a very strong feeling your last line is going to incite massive amounts of face palming and beverage drenched key boards.

:lol1:

Then the beers on me.

Well gee is that the only examples you could come up with? I wasn't part of the order during those times but I was around. ONOS had a spy ring..simple as that. In GWIII GATO was spying on the order and plotting to destroy it. Later on they accepted back in knowledge and under conspiracy Kaos. And of course you come to the latest war where a member of OV was spying. Does that make the NPO the trigger for these conflicts...certainly not. I'm not here to debate history. But your point that the Order was the oppressor is clearly flawed.

I love how you ignore the fact that you would have had no CB's in those wars if you did not spy. So it is OK to spy if the NPO does it but not if anyone else does it?

Yeah NPO had nothing to do with igniting wars, ya know, except for declaring all of those wars.

Edited by KingSrqt

I love how you ignore the fact that you would have had no CB's in those wars if you did not spy. So it is OK to spy if the NPO does it but not if anyone else does it?

Yeah NPO had nothing to do with igniting wars, ya know, except for declaring all of those wars.

There are no facts to ignore. Your stating inaccurate assumptions. Sometimes little birdies sing and you can hear it. :) Glad we moved on from your oppressor comment. Seems that we are making progress.

Edited by BastardofGod

There is no facts to ignore. Your stating inaccurate assumptions. Sometimes little birdies sing and you can hear it. :) Glad we moved on from your oppressor comment. Seems that we are making progress.

Cheyenne spied for NPO to start GW3

Da Choice spied for NPO to start the ONOS war

TPF got spied info to give to NPO to start this war

Not sure who passed on the info about Chris Kaos but I am sure it didn't come to Moo in a dream.

those are not assumptions they are facts.

Cheyenne spied for NPO to start GW3

Da Choice spied for NPO to start the ONOS war

TPF got spied info to give to NPO to start this war

Not sure who passed on the info about Chris Kaos but I am sure it didn't come to Moo in a dream.

those are not assumptions they are facts.

KingSrqt, that makes no sense and you know it.

-_- /sarcasm

Edited by Penlugue Solaris