Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I don't know how it works in your alliance but where I'm from nations who disobey direct orders while at war get the boot (and possibly a trip to ZI after the dust has settled.) Why have these members not been expelled? People disobeying orders is not an excuse, people being inactive is not an excuse, they were active enough to get the orders to go into peace mode after all.

Could it be this is simply a transparent attempt to get some banks out of the line of fire while trying to score some cheap PR points? I think it just might be!

Could be.

Why don't you suggest installing a viceroy so you can find out? ;)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? because it sucks :(

can you even begin to imagine the stress of having to come up with harsh reps and adhere to surrender terms for 'x' number of days? i mean if it takes 3-6 months to get reps paid and surrender terms fulfilled, that's like 3-6 months of crappy no fun game play. i mean seriously, come on, think of the players. this would totally piss people off. everything they've worked for on their nation in the past couple of years dropped to near ZI, having to rebuild, and rethink your gameplay and how you react with others. it just doesn't seem like the most lenient course of action.

Well they are saying the summer weather is the reason for the NPO lose. So where would the members be to pay reps and the rest of the surrender terms. They come back after summer and they find their alliance in ruins maybe even disorder :o

Edited by Nada2486

If NPO nations are not following orders any longer then perhaps the NPO has bigger problems than this war. Dare I say they might be having leadership problems? Yes, I dare.

If the NPO leadership can't get its nations to fight a war how can any of us expect them to get their nations to respect the peace, or pay the reps?

We follow all orders of our Emperor without question, make no mistake about that.

However, parts of the alliance are away for OOC reasons: exams, vacations, moving, marriage, baby being born, etc. We will not disturb them to take a look how things are on Planet Bob, and we will not kick them out. Moo considered that, kicking them out, but decided against it.

I thank him for that. I am grateful for an Emperor, who can distinguish what is important, and what is not. Even if it means weeks, months, years more of war.

Well they are saying the summer weather is the reason for the NPO lose. So where would the members be to pay reps and the rest of the surrender terms. They come back after summer and they find their alliance in ruins maybe even disorder :o

we've all been there... done that...

You don't understand. The current terms are unfulfillable. Reparations cannot be paid; conditions cannot be met. Refer to the links in my signature for why this is so.

Our counter proposal should not be misconstrued as an effort to somehow maintain ourselves for a brutally efficient comeback. Rather, our proposal is a generous alternative to demands which are logistically and economically unreasonable. We understand very well that we have lost this war, and we are trying our best to come to a solution agreeable to all parties. Remember, we offered to pay substantially *more* than originally requested.

There's been a lot of hot rhetoric from both sides as to how this or that is fair or not fair, but the truth of the matter is that the terms as they are are impossible to carry through with. Unless you advocate a complete dissolution of the New Pacific Order, you should be able to see why the terms cannot be accepted as they are. To reiterate this again: if we were to accept the terms as they are now, there would undoubtedly be righteous outrage as people find that we cannot carry out our side of the bargain.

If the terms can't be fulfilled then why is it that every alliance on the side of KARMA that worked on the terms have ran the numbers several times over and come up with the same result that NPO can fulfill the terms? And every response back from NPO has been one of we'll get nuked multiple times/day and not be able to rebuild or have the funds to do what we agreed, but yet your warchests clearly show that you can easily agree to them, take the beating, and still pay them long before the terms are up.

Well they are saying the summer weather is the reason for the NPO lose.

Please stop lying.

The summer weather is the reason a lot of nations are in peace mode. When there's an alliance war on, and you're off to the beach, well... it just makes sense.

If a man rapes and murders multiple children and is put to death by the government of the country in which he resides, that government is not "just as bad" as that man. I'm sorry that you don't comprehend this, but to those still complaining about these terms, perhaps you should reevaluate your method as publicly moaning and complaining will solve nothing and the general public does not pity or feel badly for you, hence why you are in the position you now find yourself. If you are unable to reach something that you find reasonable, then you know your choices... suck it up and accept them, or continue to fight and spend the next few months in war. And please, do not compare yourselves to FAN - they actually fought and surrendered and didn't go "VietFAN" until the NPO pulled the terms out from other them and reengaged on crap reasons. For you to compare yourselves to them, you'd first have to surrender and accept terms.

You guys have gone off the deep end with your analogies now.

Moo: Yo guys I got these terms from !@#$@#$ Karma and they are totally jank. I !@#$@#$ hate those dudes all they do is lie.

Moo: Oh !@#$, also Id like to give a shout out to my boyz in GATO... no hard feelings right? lol

Mhawk: I say good sir, those Karma blokes are very rude indeed.

Pacifica: *Drool* o/ o/ o/ NO WAY JOSE

Everyone: BAAAAAAW QQQQ

Stumpy: I hate that Pacifica man they stole my house sons of !@#$%*es.

Everyone: ^ lol QFT

Pacfica: No u

Londo: I respectfully disagree, for I fear it is in fact no u.

Stumpy: *Getting crazy* MY !@#$@#$ HOUSE

Pacifica: YOU ARE AS BAD AS US... wait...

ODN: OH HAI GUIZ

Pacifica: No u

NSO: I dont really know who Im rooting for but no u.

Pacifica: ^ lol monster

Pacifica: I may be a dick but who am I?

Alterego: MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER

Stumpy: *Wild Gibberish* I WANT MY HOUSE BACK BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

Everyone: Stumpy you ok?

Stumpy: *bashes head on monitor*

Everyone: uhhhh k.

Corthath: LOOK AT MEH NUMBERS.

Azaghul: NO LOOK AT MEH NUMBERS.

Everyone: ITS A MATH OFF. ITS A MATH OFF.

GGA: no me.. wait Ill leave.

mhawk: Man you suck stumpy.

Stumpy: At least I dont suck

mhawk: Learn 2 math.

Stumpy: Learn 2 history.

/insert Stumpy and mhawk beating each other senseless.

Everyone: Lol look at all the pages.

James Dahl: PRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF.

AirMe: lol k hur u go

James Dahl: PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

AirMe: o________O

Stumpy: *Foaming at the mouth* I HATE YOU ALL DONT CALL ME A LIAR NEVER FORGET BAAAAAAAAAW

Pacifica: Wtf is wrong with him?

Everyone: We dont really know.

Alterego: Man I hate that TDSM8, those guys suck.

Mhawk: YEAH!

Pacifica/Mhawk/Alterego: no u

James Dahl: PROOOOOOOOOOF

Everyone: SHUT UP

mhawk: no u?

Everyone: Oh God why are we still wasting our time in this !@#$%* thread?

Stumpy: I dont really know.

We follow all orders of our Emperor without question, make no mistake about that.

However, parts of the alliance are away for OOC reasons: exams, vacations, moving, marriage, baby being born, etc. We will not disturb them to take a look how things are on Planet Bob, and we will not kick them out. Moo considered that, kicking them out, but decided against it.

I thank him for that. I am grateful for an Emperor, who can distinguish what is important, and what is not. Even if it means weeks, months, years more of war.

And what of the active players who are actively disregarding orders? Why has your Emperor deemed them an acceptable part of your alliance?

Incidentally, I want to ask about whether Pacifica really wouldn't be able to pay. The warchests of some of the nations who are still in the war are quite huge. Thirty of them would be enough to pay the cash.

Moo: Yo guys I got these terms from !@#$@#$ Karma and they are totally jank. I !@#$@#$ hate those dudes all they do is lie.

Moo: Oh !@#$, also Id like to give a shout out to my boyz in GATO... no hard feelings right? lol

Stumpy: *Foaming at the mouth* I HATE YOU ALL DONT CALL ME A LIAR NEVER FORGET BAAAAAAAAAW

Stumpy: I dont really know. ALSO IM GONNA ADD THIS IN MY TRASHCAT CORNER.

Everyone: Yaaaay!

Kingzog: LETTER!!! DAMMMMN!!!

Edited to add blatant advertising at the end. Also, there you go.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Haha, you are so wrong. At the very least the NPO needs either a Viceory, or eternal war, or massive reps. We went with option three, the best and most humane of the three.

Actually you guys went with both options 2 and 3, plus option 4 which you didn't include which was "ZI the entire alliance".

The only reason you didn't also go with option 1 was it violates the terms of service.

And what of the active players who are actively disregarding orders? Why has your Emperor deemed them an acceptable part of your alliance?

What players disregarding orders? Point them out to me, please.

[edit]I was a bad boy, I was taught to end always end a request with 'please' :blush:

Edited by Lord of the Port

An honorable alliance would not be treated with these terms, I agree, but NPO has much to account for to be widely considered honorable.

A part of this declaration comes close to an apology to GATO, but it does not appear sincere, and there are many other folks who deserve a sincere apology.

Perhaps if these apologies are not forced by treaty, but instead come sincerely and regardless of any treaty, then when a treaty does come, NPO can expect terms that would be given to an honorable alliance.

Edited by Stuka

It shouldn't be that unreasonable to get to 90% in a few days when you're talking about large nations (not noobs) and they don't have to count ghosts and those who refuse to obey.

Beyond filling a page with this sentence in a massive font, I really don't know how you're going to get them to acknowledge this.

Good luck, though.

We will not kick out members who have a very good reason of being away, and we will not force them to pay attention to things that are completely irrelevant to their present situation. I would not want to be part of such an alliance, and fortunately, Moo thinks the same. We will not accept those 90%.

Explain how said nations are able to continue to exist if their leaders disappear for >20 days.

If the only real problem is timing, then, perhaps you'd tell us which Season/Year will see your membership all logging in within twenty days of each other?

If only this war had happened in another season then the NPO nations would be following orders and they would be winning!

You speak the truth, oh purple hippo.

Also....

Where's my damn letter?

Stumpy: I dont really know.

Absolutely Terrible.

Bias, bias, and more bias.

At least the other summaries were pretty fair to both sides.

your's....just sucked.

Absolutely Terrible.

Bias, bias, and more bias.

At least the other summaries were pretty fair to both sides.

your's....just sucked.

You must not read OWF much then, Stumpy is always like that.

And every response back from NPO has been one of we'll get nuked multiple times/day and not be able to rebuild or have the funds to do what we agreed, but yet your warchests clearly show that you can easily agree to them, take the beating, and still pay them long before the terms are up.

This is not the case.

Nobody from Karma has yet responded to this post in which Cortath actually spells out the numbers he worked out.

Also, Stumpy's summary is !@#$% hilarious.