Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I'm somewhat glad you admit why NPO has been recruiting so many new nations though, it will be interesting to see if NPO continues to recruit so many new nations now that they will no longer be needed for tech reps.

Who said anything about recruiting. Were having members knocked down to tiny every day, theres no need for us to recruit small nations, we have over 400 of them.

Edited by muffasamini

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stated we lost. I have stated we are beaten. I have let go of a doctrine that means more to the Order than almost anything else. We are not whining about paying reps; we are pragmatically stating that it is not physically possible to pay them in the way Karma has stipulated. We have offered higher reps.

Can anyone here actually provide convincing math for this?

Also vox disbanded before getting peace from NPO iirc.

Vox refused to talk unless they were given white peace, we were given hours to think about this before they disbanded.

No problem. Iamthey was informed that he spoke wrongly. OH SNAP!

Again, one misguided statement, (albiet from a council member) does not an argument (or a policy) make.

You're grasping at straws here. "Karma" claims that NPO&friends chased people via IPs which is patently absurd. If you don't want to be found, you will not be found.

Try harder.

The argument is patently ridiculous. You're fighting a baseless war founded on nonexistant principals.

GW I? Moo had no part in that. NpO was allied with NPO, are you calling them out? Nah.

EZI? A "Karma" boogyman and utter JOKE.

So I've completely debunked your argument and now you've resorted to calling one of your former council members misinformed and misguided? :rolleyes: Calling a rose by any other name...

I hope for IRON's sake someone put's a gag order on you before people start associating you with IRON too much. Ah, Working Class Ruler you were right. :lol1:

By all means, go on.

Also I would be grateful if our Mathematician overlord Ramirus Maximus can commend on both Cortath and noob5 posts as they seem to be overlooked by many. (Cortath post , noob5 post).
I did. They both assume that NPO has absolutely no idea how to fight a war, or how to nation build. If that's the truth, then perhaps they do need a Viceroy...like GATO had! NPO keeps telling us how much you loved having a Viceroy, GATO....how much it helped you. You should recommend one for them too!

Who said anything about recruiting. Were having members knocked down to tiny every day, theres no need for us to recruit small nations, we have over 400 of them.

It seems to me the only reason to intentionally recruit new nations into a state of warfare is for one of two reasons

1) hiding the massive number losses you have sustained

2) providing lots of nations to provide tech reps

:ph34r:

Refusing to accept terms that are physically impossible to carry out is not refusing peace. Countering with higher reps is not refusing peace.

I have stated we lost. I have stated we are beaten. I have let go of a doctrine that means more to the Order than almost anything else. We are not whining about paying reps; we are pragmatically stating that it is not physically possible to pay them in the way Karma has stipulated. We have offered higher reps.

Continuing to repeat the opposite does not make it so; it only reinforces your refusal to give terms that are actually realistic and meant to be accepted.

Have you acknowledged you were wrong? Have you apologized?

I would like to see any of the alliances attacking NPO that came close to their level of terms.

/me points to Athens

Also, their reps were without the luxury of a 3 year estabilished and vaunted bank system

Edited by ender land

Not enough. The point of victory is not to leave enemies able to recover in a quick fashion, and Pacifica most certainly can. I'm so sorry, but we're not dumb enough to half-$@! someone like Pacific.

You think we can get back the 73% of our NS we lost in a "quick fashion"?

What, do you expect us to grow at a rate of 3 million NS every month or something?

Or to somehow magically assemble a large group of allies when everyone hates us?

But I am sure that the fearmongering is really helping you rally people internally.

PR nothing. I will not stop voicing my personal opinion. Try an' make me.

Do you think your personal opinion really makes a difference? Just because you restate it 100 times doesn't make it stand out more, or actually mean anything in the long run. PrideAssassin.

Again, FAN and Vox are rallying cries, but both were an insufferable source of grief to planet Bob, and NPO was right to squash them.

They may have reformed, or may not have. Time will tell.

Ok, I think at this point all you are doing is making IRON look bad.

Please stop.

I think one of the more telling signs of some blindness on the part of those who just flat-out hate the New Pacific Order is how often the 'higher reps' thought is aired. No-one's disputing that they tried to increase the reps in order to remove certain crippling clauses, are they?

The terms are easily paid, stop with the useless attempts to gain PR. It really just makes you look pathetic.

They are not "easily paid" but semantics aside, we would pay them.

We lost this war, and its time to pony up. But we cant accept terms we know due to some side clauses are impossible. We even offered to give yall even more money as long as the impossible clauses were removed. It just boggles my mind that that was such a huge issue. We would still be crippled for months, they would get rich, what more do you want?

2 Weeks at 90% for the full 2 weeks which is only 7 nations not in compliance. I had finals this week, many graduate, so if you think 90% is possible. Prove that you can get in touch with 90% of any alliance by means not limited to forums.

Why is taking 20 seconds to come out of peace mode.....so difficult for someone taking finals? Or raising a family....seriously....you dont even have to fight offensively. Defeat alerts may, in many cases, be better than actually fighting and risking multiple million dollar ground attack losees. Maybe I am missing something here.

I would like to see any of the alliances attacking NPO that came close to their level of terms.

In terms of percentages (tech on hand to tech required in reps) there have been MK, Polaris, Athens, and a few others that have had similar, or worse, terms.

Come off this high horse, it does not suit you. You have no moral high ground here.

Do you think your personal opinion really makes a difference? Just because you restate it 100 times doesn't make it stand out more, or actually mean anything in the long run. PrideAssassin.

I would venture that the same goes for you, aye?

Don't feel bad because you were lead astray and your entire campaign was predicated upon flasehoods.

It's okay.

obviously no one wants too really make progress, since it has been severly derailed from its original post and point.

In exchange for an increase of reparations to be paid from 300,000 tech and $7,000,000,000 to 300,000 tech and $8,000,000,000, the war will end immediately and any nation of the New Pacific Order of any infra level may pay a portion of those reparations, either in cash or tech or both.

That counter-proposal was refused.

we made a counter proposal with more money. in exchange to the extra terms too be dropped. (see OP for accuracy please). KARMA turned them down. Since KARMA turned down our counter proposal of MORE.. its clear that KARMA does not want peace.

So since people of KARMA and the Haters of NPO wish too just keep flaming and dragging this on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and make 0 progress.. I ask that people go back and re-read the OP and get the thread BACK on topic.

So here let me give you a bigger stick so ya can keep Beating the dead horse. Many NPO already posted WE LOST..

So KARMA ill add mine, WE get it!!! NPO has LOST..

get over it already.. By not accepting our Counter offer of MORE it is my opinion this will add Negative Karma too the 18 alliances beating the admittingly DEAD HORSE..

im goin to bed, good night

p.s. I would like too thank all those who have spoken up on our behalf in this thread.

Thank you

Edited by Tojamn

I did. They both assume that NPO has absolutely no idea how to fight a war, or how to nation build. If that's the truth, then perhaps they do need a Viceroy...like GATO had! NPO keeps telling us how much you loved having a Viceroy, GATO....how much it helped you. You should recommend one for them too!

If I nuke you, it will do damages of 80 tech. It I keep it up every day for 2 weeks, it will cause a damage of 1120.

Your ability to fight a war does not really stop you from taking damage. In fact, basic war knowledge does pretty much nothing at all to limit damage when you are in a 3 v 1 war.

Edited by Letum

I would venture that the same goes for you, aye?

Don't feel bad because you were lead astray and your entire campaign was predicated upon flasehoods.

It's okay.

Kinda like how your side was led into this war based on a lie and falsehoods?

Dont tell me what the NPO would or wouldnt do.
I will. I'm sorry if you didn't notice, but I won (yes, Revanche, I know I'm not on the NPO front...yayaya).
As a leader of our tech efforts, we would never force nations to sacrifice their own resources to furnish materials. We procure tech by giving small nations money
Hmm...internal tech deals....NOT PROHIBITED BY THESE TERMS....interesting.
and we produce money by having large volunteer banks collect. Just like every alliance does. Either you truly do have a massively warped perspective of us, you have forgotten how CN economics work,
Nah...you see, I run the most successful tech program in the history of CN - The Grämlins'. I'm pretty confident that your banks (hiding in their alternate AAs) CAN do the job....it's just a matter of whether you're a competent "leader of your tech efforts" or not.
Because then by your rules you cant give it away for reps.
You can if you had 1000+ tech when the terms were accepted man (or alternately, when the 2 additional weeks of war are over. Again, I don't remember what the NPO-front alliances agreed on). Is that were the confusion lies? Come on now.