Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

But what about 90% of our nations out of peace mode for 14 days?. Forgot about that in your calculations didn't you?.

Doesn't change anything. We know all your warchests. Most are well over a billion.

NPO you have no sympathy, your PR is dead, give it up.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your belief that two weeks of war will destroy your economic base when many of those nations have huge warchests and they will keep all their economic improvements and wonders shows your ignorance of economics. Most of those nations would be able to instantly rebuild back to 4-5K infra and be in a position to still bank. It would just knock them down from the upper to the mid ranks.

Also the reps are comparable to the terms you gave C&G alliances in a war where we were only were defending allies. 82,000 tech scaled up to your membership count is about 400,000 tech. Athens had to pay 7/8ths of the tech it had on hand. You'd also get to keep all your wonders, a luxury you didn't afford us, again, for only defending our allies against a bogus attack.

They are offering to pay an amount adusted equal to 1,100,000 tech. MK had to pay an amount roughly 410,000 tech if scaled to NPO's size. Additionally NPO has been at war for vastly longer than MK and mk was not required to be at war for many weeks in an indefinite time period to reach an arbitrary % of members out of peacemode. You can no longer claim these are near comparable to your reps.

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

Once again, Stumpy sums up what I was thinking.

You are wrong. We seriously considered and analyzed what we expected the military damages to our banks and other high-level NS nations, and then considered what types of economic programs we can develop to pay these terms, within these unique restrictions. Our conclusions was that our nations would be so economically destroyed, they would be unable to rebuild to a level whereby they could even begin to pay off these reparations in anything resembling a reasonable time frame.

Your knowledge of economics is faulty then. It takes maybe 4 or 5K infra to bank. That takes about 100 million from ZI to get to. I've seen the spy reports, scores of nations have 300 or 500 mill+ on hand. They'll easily have 100 mill left over and still be able to bank just as well as if they hadn't been attacked at all. Hundreds of your other nations will have a full set of economic improvements and numerous economic wonders and be able to build back up to the middle/banking ranks within a month or two.

Your side has an odd tendency to place responsibility on whoever has been selected as a messenger of our coalition. First, the peace mode ultimatum was entirely due to the evil machinations of Ragnarok and Gen Lee, and now the surrender terms offered were only from Athens? Both were agreed upon by all alliances at war with the New Pacific Order.

What's ridiculous is the spin attempted by your incompetent Emperor in his announcement. The reparations are easily payable, within a few months, by an alliance that is self-labelled as one of the great economic and organisational powers in the Cyberverse.

Yeh, except for the fact there were timetables associated with paying the sums of tech and cash that were not reasonable. Try to make a coherent sounding post next time.

Again, it is very ironic that one of our stated "crimes" was huge reps, yet now Karma is demanding exactly that.

Good show Karma.

I really don't think people understand the point of Karma. Change is their goal, however what goes around comes around.

Again, it is very ironic that one of our stated "crimes" was huge reps, yet now Karma is demanding exactly that.

Good show Karma.

Actually, the very defintion of the word 'karma' implies that past evils will be repaid.

300k in tech? When NpO got 80k in forced reps it was awful and you know it. 300k is reasonable? Don't mock us.

The comparison between Pacifica and Polaris is entirely invalid, due to the fact that Polaris' reparations had to be paid by a select handful of nations. With Pacifica's total technology still well over 400k, and many nations over the 1,000 technology mark, they are more than capable of sending out 300k technology over a period of 3-4 months.

Are you really saying it is intelligent to let your secrets be spied away and do nothing about it?

No alliance in Karma was responsible for 'spying away' the 'secrets' of the New Pacific Order.

ehh. Keep racking up the totals. Technology isn't what makes up the New Pacific Order anyways.

No, a whole lot of peace mode nations is what makes up the New Pacific Order :v:

Congrats Karma. So alliances such as Valhalla and OG get off scotch free while the likes of NPO and TPF are given harsh terms to the point of disbandment.

You know how we said that Karma was just as bad as the Hegemony? Well, Karma's even worse than the Hegemony. You've thrown away your principles and why you fight. Of course the likes of Londo and Tygaland will try and make up for this saying it's not so bad and how the NPO/TPF/Echelon/Avalon deserves what's happening to them. I think now would be a good time for those individuals to take a look in the mirror and see what they've become, and to question why they even fought to begin with.

What do these terms have to do with me? You have a fixation.

Good show Karma.

Well, you know what they say. What comes around goes around. I can't remember the term for that saying. Was it something that began with a K? Hmmmmm....

Let me show you real math Trotskyrevenge. Cortath could not show us math that refuted our claims.

181 nations paying the reps.

2 slots each, 3 aid cycles per month.

3.258 billion per month, 54,000 tech per month

2.14 months to pay off money amont, 5.56 months to pay off tech amount

120 nations paying the reps.

2 slots each, 3 aid cycles per month.

2.16 billion per month, 36,000 tech per month

2.34 months to pay off money amount, 8.33 months to pay off tech amount

Even assuming that you would lose 1/3 of your nations that pay you could pay all of this off in a little over 8 months.

This petty PR stunt does nothing. The terms remain as they are, accept them when you are ready. The math does not lie.

I suppose the Karma negotiators we spoke with for over two hours tonight did not share with you the content of those negotiations. We discussed numbers in depth. Though we suspected that many of the "Karma" alliances are out of the loop, it's nice to see that confirmed.

Excuse me NPO members and co. crying. Will one of you please respond to my post? Or have you already forgotten what you and yours did to me and mine.

EDIT: Here it is:

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.
Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

*Cought*GATO*Cough

You mean the GATO that paid no reps, and had to be given free money by the order immediately after the war to get them out of bill-lock?

Or the GATO that got mutually profitable tech-deals that are both easy to pull off and good for the nations involved?

Or the GATO that got even more than that in retirement bonuses?

They are offering to pay an amount adusted equal to 1,100,000 tech. MK had to pay an amount roughly 410,000 tech if scaled to NPO's size. Additionally NPO has been at war for vastly longer than MK and mk was not required to be at war for many weeks in an indefinite time period to reach an arbitrary % of members out of peacemode. You can no longer claim these are near comparable to your reps.

Read this post you people. 8 BILLION + 300k tech >300k tech.

Your side has an odd tendency to place responsibility on whoever has been selected as a messenger of our coalition. First, the peace mode ultimatum was entirely due to the evil machinations of Ragnarok and Gen Lee, and now the surrender terms offered were only from Athens? Both were agreed upon by all alliances at war with the New Pacific Order.

Perhaps because londo was bragging he was the one writting and leading this expedition to many folks.

I suppose the Karma negotiators we spoke with for over two hours tonight did not share with you the content of those negotiations. We discussed numbers in depth. Though we suspected that many of the "Karma" alliances are out of the loop, it's nice to see that confirmed.

It's nice to know you still have no clue what you are talking about.

Once again the terms are not changing :)

You can accept them after you've taken more damage or you can accept them now.

Good show Karma.

The different is that your alliance has long committed huge atrocities, while none of your enemies ever did. Karma has been for fair reps, and fair reps can sometimes be huge.

"Apparently many missed our announcement with our May Report that our ZI list was cleared. We have no PZI lists, or even a ZI list; we never practiced what many call EZI."

I have to take exception to this remark, considering my protectorate came to me telling me his newest member was being threatened with ZI from the NPO. I don't know how you define a list, but when you declare intent to ZI numerous people, I personally consider that a ZI list.

Read this post you people. 8 BILLION + 300k tech >300k tech.

Yes, but if you took the warchests of the top 3-5 nations in NPO you get 8 billion right there. It would take the top 500 nations or so to get to 300k tech.

:huh: Yeah that is exactly it, what do you not understand?

NPO: "Haha I stole your tv! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY TV??"

But you see, we never said it was wrong, hence me putting "crimes" in caps. Karma, on the other hand, did. ;)

Karma can get off its platform and stop preaching; they have finally shown their true hypocrisy.

Edited by F15pilotX