Independent Republic of Orange Nations ( IRON )

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[b][size="7"]DO NOT JOIN IRON MEMBERS.. THEY ARE JUST NUTS.. TRUST ME... I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF IT... I DIDN'T GET ANY HELP FROM

THEM... THEY ONLY CONSIDER STRONG NATIONS.. IF YOU ARE A NEW COMMER, AND WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR NATION DO NOT JOIN IRON... JOIN IN

ANY OTHER ALLIANCES[/size][/b]

Edited by karkani

[quote name='karkani' timestamp='1340164190' post='2989643']
[b][size="7"]DO NOT JOIN IRON MEMBERS.. THEY ARE JUST NUTS.. TRUST ME... I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF IT... I DIDN'T GET ANY HELP FROM

THEM... THEY ONLY CONSIDER STRONG NATIONS.. IF YOU ARE A NEW COMMER, AND WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR NATION DO NOT JOIN IRON... JOIN IN

[/quote]
Hey there.

I agree IRON don't help NO ONE! It's a complete mystery how they became the #1 alliance.

Anyhow, thanks for bumping up this thread, have a nice day.

[/quote]

And I got to 60k+ NS by myself? No, I joined IRON when I was a wee lad and look where I am now, of course the war has hurt me but nontheless, Thanks for bumping! :)

I would like to echo what Zak said. Started my journey of CN wid IRON now above 50k+ NS, ZI'd twice but still standing strong. All credit goes to IRON and its awesome community :wub:

O/ IRON

also Bump!! :P

Still going strong after 2100+ days, and it's only because of the IRON community and the advice they gave me at the beginning, during the game and still now.

One unfortunate aspect of a mass recruiting alliance is that you get the bad with the good and guys like him pop up sometimes. He got the advice which he needed, he just didn't take it.

[/quote]

Hi there everyone, my name is Shan Revan and I am one of the original founders of the IRON alliance and am currently serving on its government again. I just wanted to say that everything this individual said is true. We are absolutely nuts, believing in crazy concepts such as providing guides, personalised and informative analysis of posted problems and reasoning based on years of experience, and empirical evidence. I have watched this alliance slowly go mad with its forbidden knowledge and arcane understanding of the game. As this fine gentlemen says, you can trust what he says to be true.

Even more concerning was the way this gentlemen was not assisted whatsoever! Despite numerous threads he made in which our previous mentioned madness and arcane knowledge and reasoning was readily shared he become increasingly distraught. I can only conclude that someone must have been helpfully shielding him from our insanity by hiding everyone's helpful posts from the gentlemen as he continued to plead for help and rightfully taking none, or few of the suggested actions that may have resolved his issues to heart. Whoever the brave soul that shielded him against our facts and logic were is a true hero and should be rewarded if he ever comes forward. This obsession with useful information will be our undoing and obviously we need to cure this madness of facts to provide help to our newer members.

Finally he points out our greatest pitfall of all, our proven ability to grow nations. It's absolutely true. We don't want small nations and have sadly stooped to using the derangement inducing knowledge to accelerate small nations growth into large nations. Some might say this is a good thing but at what cost? Is it really worth our mind? The very soul of this alliance? I agree with this most wise of persons. Our madness must end.

I am immensely sorry Karkanister, my alliance is a failure and its horrible and impersonal machinery has chewed you up and spat you out in its lunacy of trying to provide understanding and friendly community and so many more awful experiences. I have failed you and every one of my members who have passed through our corrupted halls and I can only beg forgiveness from all of you.

I therefore must agree that under no circumstances should you join this alliance unless you are awfully wrong in the and and you want to have to be part of the deranged, but friendly community who tries to help you quickly grow your nation through its vast stores of forbidden knowledge which you too might come to understand, and thus be corrupted with. Worse still joining this alliance might see people post in your threads, answering questions, even if they are somewhat silly with useful, practical and correct information that is likely personalised to your particular situation just as this poor man was.

So please, stay away. It's not safe here!

Karkani,

I am Curufinwe, Minister of Internal Affairs for IRON, and I currently oversee the education system in IRON, alongside my academy team.

We are currently rebuilding our academy, and the process is nearly done. We hope that the new IRON Academy is the best in the game, and that many many hours of game knowledge from everyone in IRON will be passed down our generations.

You made many posts, which is encouraged, and completely ignored the advice given. We tried, do listen in future :).

I cannot add anymore to what Shan has said, we are the big bad IRON, how dare we! My nation is a wreck, IRON made me what I am today.

Curufinwe
MoIA
IRON

Ahem.. Ahem... Everything you people said here are just NUTS as ur FU%$%^g Alliance... And once again, The founder of IRON (I dont remember that Fools Name). His diplomatic answer says it all... He is just a bull S^%$... As you said, None of the IRON's ooferd me any help. When I asked for help, They simply sent me links to their COMPLICATED tutorial pages, Even, there were some mute craps were in IRON, who act as a Master of all. They think They are the best. But Actually not. Once again friends.. If anyone want to learn CN, and develop your nation, DO NOT JOIN IRON. THEY ARE NUTS ONCE AGAIN.. NUTS OF NUTS...

If you have any doubts, Join IRON.. You will Understand it in 2 days... When joined IRON, One guy said me "You will Slap twice yourself not for joining IRON". I think It was samus. Yes... Now I'm just kicking my ass myself for joining IRON

[quote name='karkani' timestamp='1340249218' post='2991095']
Ahem.. Ahem... Everything you people said here are just NUTS as ur FU%$%^g Alliance... And once again, The founder of IRON (I dont remember that Fools Name). His diplomatic answer says it all... He is just a bull S^%$... As you said, None of the IRON's ooferd me any help. When I asked for help, They simply sent me links to their COMPLICATED tutorial pages, Even, there were some mute craps were in IRON, who act as a Master of all. They think They are the best. But Actually not. Once again friends.. If anyone want to learn CN, and develop your nation, DO NOT JOIN IRON. THEY ARE NUTS ONCE AGAIN.. NUTS OF NUTS...

If you have any doubts, Join IRON.. You will Understand it in 2 days... When joined IRON, One guy said me "You will Slap twice yourself not for joining IRON". I think It was samus. Yes... Now I'm just kicking my ass myself for joining IRON
[/quote]

Maybe you shouldnt be on your ally's recruitment page talking smack.

[quote name='karkani' timestamp='1340249218' post='2991095']
None of the IRON's ooferd me any help. When I asked for help, They simply sent me links to their COMPLICATED tutorial pages[/quote]

You were karkanister? If so....

I personally offered you advice on several occassions. You kept trying to keep tanks when you were not at war, which is a waste of money. I tried to get you to get rid of the tanks. You never did.

I tried to get you to set your government position to not support nukes. Small nations can't get nukes anyway, and by having the correct choice, your tax collections would have been a little bit higher.

I tried to convince you to sell tech. That's how most small nations make money. You refused to sell tech.

I tried to get you to change your improvements. Once again, you ignored my advice.

On multiple occasions you posted complaints about how you weren't making enough money, you weren't doing well, you weren't happy. I tried to help every time. You never followed the advice.

I'm quite tempted to re-post those threads here, as I think they would amuse a number of people.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1340255177' post='2991427']
You were karkanister? If so....

I personally offered you advice on several occassions. You kept trying to keep tanks when you were not at war, which is a waste of money. I tried to get you to get rid of the tanks. You never did.

I tried to get you to set your government position to not support nukes. Small nations can't get nukes anyway, and by having the correct choice, your tax collections would have been a little bit higher.

I tried to convince you to sell tech. That's how most small nations make money. You refused to sell tech.

I tried to get you to change your improvements. Once again, you ignored my advice.

On multiple occasions you posted complaints about how you weren't making enough money, you weren't doing well, you weren't happy. I tried to help every time. You never followed the advice.

I'm quite tempted to re-post those threads here, as I think they would amuse a number of people.
[/quote]

It's not any use, this guy asked for help many times and was given simple, explicit things to do with his nation to grow quickly each and every single time he asked. He simply cannot grasp simple concepts which is a sad thing for him I suppose.