Invicta Honors

invicta1small.png

Invicta Honors Members & Allies

An alliance leader plays many roles and serves in many capacities. One of the most rewarding for me is Font of Honor (or "Honour" for our Anglo-Canadian friends!), the role in which I hand out awards and recognitions.

I realize that such announcements are usually confined to an alliance's own forums. But considering the Bob-shaking nature of recent events, and the tremendous contributions made by many of our members and our foreign allies, I thought I would break with tradition and make a somewhat larger announcement. I hope you will indulge me!

Therefore, for extreme valor, honor, and service in the Karma War, I do hereby bestow the Red Star of Invicta upon the persons listed below. For those of you who are interested, we have produced a little

Haflinger (Invicta)

Timitz (Invicta)

Sir Glen (Invicta)

NicktheWW2fanatic (Invicta)

Locke (Invicta)

Thom98 (Invicta for the war)

Altheus (UPN)

Magister Agricolarum (UPN)

NobodyExpects (BAPS)

CyborgBelial (BAPS)

Pansy (Valhalla)

Cora (USN)

Dan2680 (Nebula-X)

Turetel (FEAR)

Jipps (SSSW18)

Doctor Fresh (MCXA)

Mhawk (TPF)

Large version: medal_war.png

Small version: medal_war_sml.png

Congratulations to all. It is an honor well earned.

Thank you to my redoubtable VP, Synagence of Spoontonia, for both designing the medal and putting together the animation!

Edited by Jorost

Thank you Jorost for this honor, I'm not sure I deserve it, but I appreciate it. And congratulations to my comrades, who unquestionably deserve every accolade. Invicta owes you a debt it cannot repay. :)

o/ Invicta

o/ Jorost

o/ the Red Star of Invicta

Lol, I made the Video but wasn't good enough for the List on the OWF, I see how it is :P

Thank you Invicta, I shall wear it with pride

Doh!

That's OK, Haf made the list but not the animation! Fixing now...

Truley an honor I will not soon forget. Thank you Invicta for this recognition, your kindness really does have no limits. Much appreciated, perhaps much more than you know. I shall where ti with pride.

Congradulations to my feelow recipients, all of you deserve this honor without a doubt. My many thanks.