State of the Alliance

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week has seen the membership numbers of the Siberian Tiger Alliance drop to 180 after a number of smaller nations departed the Cyberverse due to inactive government. The total alliance strength has risen to just under 3.2 million while our average nation strength continues to rise; now sitting at just over 17,700. A rise of 1,200 over the past seven days.

In domestic news Bzelger has stood down as a member of the Consilium Tigris due to commitments in the other realm. Bzelger was an integral part of our recent war effort and will be sorely missed in the Consilium. Thankfully, his commitments will not prevent him from remaining in the alliance and assisting where he can. As a result, Otto Verteidiger has been promoted to the Consilium Tigris and will take over the Admissions portfolio with Jyrinx moving across to the Military Department. The Siberian Tiger Alliance looks forwards to the input of Otto in the Consilium and wished him the best of luck in his new role.

The Siberian Trophy is winding down now with the final game played this evening. In the Trophy division the title is Uhtred's to lose as his Bamburgh FC team needs only to win at managerless Cidduh Blues to claim the title for the first time ahead of Batch who is a point further back. In the Cup division Jarkko's Zavod Ural Salikamsk clinched to title and promotion last game after KingPenchuk's Proxian FC slipped to an away defeat against Krius' FC Rhyl. Proxian FC is now a chance of slipping out of the second promotion place as they are only two points clear of Lysotine's Los Banditos and their final game is against Zavod Ural Salikamsk with Proxian requiring at least a point from the game to keep their promotion place.

This week also saw the presentation of the Tiger of the Month award for May which was awarded to Jyrinx. Jyrinx was a highly active member of the Siberian Guard and his assistance with war planning saw him promoted to the Consilium Tigris last week. Jyrinx has excelled in his new role and his efforts were rewarded with the Tiger of the Month award.

The Siberian Tiger Alliance finally joined the Great Sanction Race this week for the first time in our long history. We look forward to continued growth and moving up towards the top twenty alliances in the Cyberverse.

Diplomatically, the Siberian Tiger Alliance has had a quiet week. The Frostbite bloc has settled into place and it has been pleasing to see this treaty come together so easily. The Siberian Tiger Alliance is pleased to see our allies growing rapidly and it was great news to see the New Sith Order pass the 3 million total nation strength milestone during the week.

In Military news, two members of the Siberian Tiger Alliance were presented with the STA Award for Valour for assisting the alliance in clawing back aid taken by a nation that recently left the alliance and refused to pay back the money they pledged to repay. AbbeyRoad and Tornmean9 received their award this week and on behalf of the members of the STA I thank them for their selfless sacrifice in service of the alliance.

Overall, this week has seen the Siberian Tiger Alliance continue to grow in strength and average strength. The recruitment freeze is seeing our numbers slowly drop but we have also had an influx of larger nations moving across to the Siberian Tiger Alliance for a change of scenery. The alliance looks forward to increasing our average strength over the next few weeks as we approach the 3.5 million total nation strength milestone.

Za Sibir'!

Edited by Tygaland

Za Sibir'!

And congrats on getting at least some of the aid back. Some people are just gimps.

In the Cup division Jarkko’s Zavod Ural Salikamsk clinched to title and promotion last game after KingPenchuk’s Proxian FC slipped to an away defeat against Krius’ FC Rhyl.

Fixed. :P I'm a bit irked that Penchuk lost that game, because it would be unsporting to throw the last match of the season so that he could be promoted. <_<

Still, there are all sorts of situations that could still happen:

If he wins: promoted anyway. :P And I lose my unbeaten streak in the last match of the season. :lol:

If he draws: promoted if Banditos lose, draw, or win by less than three.

If he loses: promoted if Banditos lose or draw.

The Siberian Trophy is winding down now with the final game played this evening. In the Trophy division the title is Uhtred’s to lose as his Bamburgh FC team needs only to win at managerless Cidduh Blues to claim the title for the first time ahead of Batch who is a point further back.

Damnit, Tyga. You're just raising expectations before I choke in the final game. <_<

Im curious, what game is you guys are actually playing? i seemed to have missed the first reference to it in an earlier version of the State of the Alliance.

Always good to see an alliance i like doing well. Keep going STA!

Edited by Cyphon88

Im curious, what game is you guys are actually playing? i seemed to have missed the first reference to it in an earlier version of the State of the Alliance.

Always good to see an alliance i like doing well. Keep going STA!

[ooc]The Siberian Trophy is a football (soccer) management game hosted on XpertEleven for STA members and foreign diplomats.[/ooc]