World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrelevant Sargun, it's being taken over with role-play and as with any such role-play it supersedes SoI concerns which are only for use determining protection coverage and colonialism abroad. Even if I didn't, others in the Empire definitely do. I haven't checked to see if I have or not, but I suspect I do.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Lu joined the Dragon Empire, but i didn't, so Hulunbuir should still be under shared control by Zargathia and Lu (Dragon Empire?)

Can that part be marked with both DE gray and Zargathian purple? Stripes preferred.

ya i don't wanna cause no problems so Mael can we fix that.

"By decree of the immortal ruler of Lübeck, the regions of Lichtenstein, Austria, Slovenia, Istria County and Primorje-Gorski Kotar County shall become soverign land of the state of Lübeck. The remainder of Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Vojvodina shall be ruled in a fashion that they shall have Protectorate Status from Lübeck, and pending a time they are able to self-govern, they shall follow Lübeckian jurisdiction."

Still fail. That's not nearly enough.

5% increase on each side, it covers it well

Edit: After IRC discussions I claim all open South American land and remaining lubeck protectorates will become RSA Protectorates

Edited by Centurius