World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello from Mischief! Its Niko. Anyways, looking at the map, it seems Sumeragi left. As per our prior treaties, the regions of Manchuria are to revert to my control. If anyone knows who Zargathia is lemme know and I'll try to work something out, but otherwise there will be IC diplomatic/military conflict when i return. :(

hmm so what your saying is whoever has your Manchurian lands they are suppose to give them back ,hmmm when i look at map it looks like i own some of the Manchurian lands mostly on the eastern side. and if i don't give them to you it would cause some problems ,same with Zargarthia.

I own Manchuria and Jilin. Problem is they're my only lands and giving them away would leave me with nothing.

Also, i'm allied to Lu, and the Hansa said they'd call in allies in case i was attacked, so you might want to leave the nukes hidden. Just sayin' ^^;

Its only concerning the lands I gave to Sumer in that same treaty. (Heilongjiang and Jilin). Since you don't own those you're fine.

I'll say here what the Chairman said in the appropriate thread,

"Treaty with dead states are equally as dead and have no meaning."

Sorry Niko, but all the deals you had with Sumeragi are not binding to the international community and that fish is dead in the water.

Hey guys, as the War in East Africa is still IC'ly winding down, Spacingoutman of the UMS and Executive Minister of the NoN have agreed OOC'ly to these post-war boundaries.

Map

Just for the global canonity, i've marked where my trusty allies, the Aether Empire are on the world map, in yellow.

Any grey areas are to be NAPO protectorates instead of what I wrote on the map, its just a guideline for the map makers, However i took the liberty of making Somal into a Cochin Protectorate, as per the thread Cochin made...anything has changed since i last checked, feel free to rename that protectorate whatever it needs to be.

kthnxbaii <333

Edited by Executive Minister

You can continue to RP - map updates aren't supposed to be every day, you know. I'm going back to the "once a week" schedule we had several months ago. It was much better back then, perhaps with a few little changes we can start some larger ones.

Well, any white area is yours to take, just set up n appropiate RP thread then post your claim here.

Grey lands marked "*Blank* Protectorate" are protectorates of various nations/alliances. If you want a protectorate, you'd need to PM the holders of said protectorate.

I reccomend you start in the Dragonisian protectorate :ph34r: