World Map X

Sargun II

As these nations are inactive, may I keep the land in Central America?

In addition, my protectorate claim in Asia shall include only the part of Afghanistan not already owned by the Kingdom of Cochin?

I'll split it with you; all I want is the Yucatan Peninsula. You can have the rest. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll split it with you; all I want is the Yucatan Peninsula. You can have the rest. :)

Meh, nevermind. You can have it all, as long as I keep Cozumel and the other islands in that gulf (the original property of my nation) :awesome: .

Also, we give up our claims in Afghanistan.

Edited by Ned the Great

Hm, isnt Algaesia a protectorate of Tahoe? I'm not sure about Quixotica, though.

Algaesia used to be a Vinilandese protectorate, although I don't care much for what happens with the land (Okay, I'd rather see it going to a new player since we have little land available as of now).

EDIT: Also, I didn't know the !@#$fest over Mexico until now. What drama.

Edited by V The King

Someone has already claimed some of the territory you claimed as a protectorate.
The Cochin Protectorate shouldn't be on the map as it's already an RA Protectorate.

Cochin had agreed to a joint protectorate with Rebel Army if provided with links of previous claims of protectorate. The link provided in the second quote was contested by me. The map may not be edited into main map until RA and we decided on it.

Ill take the rest of ethiopia if no one wants it :D

someone please say ethiopia is unclaimed :awesome:

Two brotherhoods of Nod will make great fun, and this one is close to the original game origins!.

Edited by Tahsir Re

U.S.A.-controlled Mexico is now The Empire of Michoacan. Again for now this doesn't matter for the maps since I am still a member of the U.S.A. ;) Just making it clear.

Edit: Name revision

Edited by King Balomesh