World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subtle and I own that protectorate...and normally it is saved for new nations or restarting nations. But if you can give us a good reason via PM, then perhaps.
Actually, Sarah, Subtle.. you and I. I am still a member of the Australasian Coalition last I checked. The reason we had that territory is back in the day when we were invading the UFE that was going to be a point of entry.

Yes, you are. We also tend to forget Silhouette, who doesn't post very often anymore, it seems.

Sorry for the extra work, Sargun.

I was talking on IRC with an old friend and he has graciously offered to give me the following territory (pending approval from the other members) So, instead of making my claim to the Mideast/Asian region, I will now be making my claim to the AC protectorate islands (colored in with navy blue but once again, pending approval from the other members)

Yawoo.png

Sorry for the extra work, Sargun.

I was talking on IRC with an old friend and he has graciously offered to give me the following territory (pending approval from the other members) So, instead of making my claim to the Mideast/Asian region, I will now be making my claim to the AC protectorate islands (colored in with navy blue but once again, pending approval from the other members)

Yawoo.png

Looks like I have been approved by the current owners of Indonesia, so I would like to stake my claim on the Indonesian islands (as shown in the quote).

I can affirm Yawoo has been released to the ownership of Indonesia by the Australian Coalition by a 3/4's vote. Yawoo, you need to let the map maker's know what your new nation's name will be.

Whoops, that might be an important feature! My lovely Mapmakers, if you would please name my new nation, "Republic of Yawoo"

Boo for Yawoo also welcome to CNRP

I used to have more "Woo for Yawoo!" than "Boo for Yawoo!"... Oh, the times, they are a changing. :(

Also, thanks! Good to be here ^_^

Nedland is mislabeled. He only owns Cozumel. The 2 Mexican nations are inactive (neither have posted in well over 20 days) and should probably be purged.

As these nations are inactive, may I keep the land in Central America?

In addition, my protectorate claim in Asia shall include only the part of Afghanistan not already owned by the Kingdom of Cochin?