The Objects in Space Accords

The first ever instance of trolling in an SSX thread! Why, thank you for this honor, BMTH. Now I know we're gaining relevance! B)

Why thank you, us ex-BC gotta stick together. :P But really have had some instances with 57th overlanders that have lead to me getting kicked from #Cn-VA because i voiced my opinion to them. They are also allied to GRAN....indirectly but still. Again i express my condolences to you.

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

SSX are good folk, and Kahn's not so bad himself.

BMTH: What Mech said. If you're ex-BC that should sound familiar! I vaguely remember talking to you, or having a conversation about you with someone who said you were in BC. Honestly, I can neither remember who you are, nor do I particularly care.

You don't like us? I'm hurt... No bloke (or lady for that matter) around here of worth doesn't have some folk who don't like 'em. You can join that club if you want, think they meet on Mondays...

I'll be in #CN-The57th, feel free to drop by.

BMtH, why did you never tell me you were in BC?! The similarities are making me think you are actually my clone with an extra t >_>

With that personal exchange aside I would like to congratulate these two alliances on this very lovely treaty. I have known members of both alliances since I first came to this great planet and I am very happy to see that these two bastions of all that is browncoats are coming closer together.

Brings tears to my eyes this does :P

Why thank you, us ex-BC gotta stick together. :P But really have had some instances with 57th overlanders that have lead to me getting kicked from #Cn-VA because i voiced my opinion to them. They are also allied to GRAN....indirectly but still. Again i express my condolences to you.

BMtH, who hasn't kicked you from my channel at some point in time? And being allied to GRAN is just fine with me :D