The Heart of Echelon

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...TOP

It was a joke. You know. About that guy form Ether you got a tech deal with after dropping AA and not mentioning to him that it could easily get him in a bit of trouble, and then went into peace mode and set your AA back to "Echelon" soon afterward? I had a little chat with them over that and they seem like swell guys so I'm not sure why you're trying to make things hard on them.

QUOTE (SpiderJerusalem @ May 31 2009, 11:26 AM) *

I guess memoryproblems is a great name for you then. Might want to get hold of some medication so that you won't make a fool of yourself again. Preferably something that paralyse your entire body.

Wow. Thats impressive right there sir. You deserve a bucket of fail for impersonating a human being. Heres hoping we meet on the battlefield someday.

Well no, you should probably be rolled for ghosting Karma POW, as you're a rogue and not a lawful combatant.

Um, I was still technically at war with you guys (at least you guys seemed to think so after continuing to attack me AFTER I left Echelon). So what is it, was I still at war with karma or not? If I was then I surrendered, if I wasn't then it's your fault for attacking me and giving me that idea.

Also, it's not my problem if someone wanted to do a deal with someone that was clearly fighting in a war (with war slots full). I don't intend for them to get in trouble, but I'm not going to go out of my way to protect someone from doing something they probably shouldn't if it's so obvious.

Oh, and I didn't "just leave" echelon for that deal, I'd been out of echelon for a while and joined up days later only to ditch tech raiders and go into peace mode. Had absolutely nothing to do with the war or anything.

Edited by Leetopia II

Dear Echelon,

We, of the Aeon community, want to take a second and thank you for the laughs.

This thread is absolutely hilarious. We were not aware of the fact that you were prone to comedy. We found your last attempt at comedy insulting to our allies, but this attempt is much better, and it seems to work better when you don't try so hard. The last two years or so had us unconvinced you had a sense of humor, since your previous missives involved doing things like threatening sovereign alliances, extorting reparations out of neutrals for something that was in fact, your protectorates fault, dumping allies that were inconvient to you and generally not showing a backbone when it wasn't six to one or more in your favor. Some of this was pre Aeon-Apocalypse, but hey, I've got a long memory. I even realize the membership wasn't even culpable for it, but apparently the gander thought the goose was still good for it.

In fact, you had us in a position at one point that we were tempted to have anything that showed Avril Lavinge being an act of war, we were so frustrated.

Now, however, all seems to be forgiven. We weren't aware that we were secretly dealing with a few of the court jesters, which I'm sure isn't all of Echelon, but that IS ok. I can forgive more in comedy than I can in malice.

Once again, thank you.

Sincerely Yours,

Ghostlin

Catalyst of Aeon

Edited by Ghostlin

QUOTE (SpiderJerusalem @ May 31 2009, 11:26 AM) *

I guess memoryproblems is a great name for you then. Might want to get hold of some medication so that you won't make a fool of yourself again. Preferably something that paralyse your entire body.

Wow. Thats impressive right there sir. You deserve a bucket of fail for impersonating a human being. Heres hoping we meet on the battlefield someday.

He'd roll you, terribly I might add.

Because you only attack when the odds are in your favor, or your opponents are smaller. Got it.

Damn straight. You know all about my history.

Nukes: sent 6 Recieved: 1

Really hope this is outdated or something, you'll have a long way before you are up to me.

Damn straight. You know all about my history.

Really hope this is outdated or something, you'll have a long way before you are up to me.

Really. You are doing nemesis no favors.

Im disappointed in the quality of alliancemates Bob has chosen.

Edit to add, Apologies to the Mods for off topic. my last response.

Edited by Damon Sriv

Really. You are doing nemesis no favors.

Im disappointed in the quality of alliancemates Bob has chosen.

Edit to add, Apologies to the Mods for off topic. my last response.

Exactly why we are trying to coup him. Have a jolly good day.

I for one, welcome Nemesis' new pantsless gecko overlords.

I'm really starting to love the comedy and drama. It doesn't get much better than this, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by Aloop