Top Gear's Latest Endeavours

TheStig

We recommend actually having a working Space Program before claiming you have a shuttle.

OOC: National Wonders:

[View Improvements and Wonders] No national wonders.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=295975

It would be extremely advisable to have a Space Program before attempting to launch a space shuttle. However, we noticed a hole in such law and decided to substitute a traditional propulsion system with deodorant cans and fire. If all else fails, I have a dozen fire extinguishers attached to the big orange tube (that we claim is the thrust) for back up.

It would be extremely advisable to have a Space Program before attempting to launch a space shuttle. However, we noticed a hole in such law and decided to substitute a traditional propulsion system with deodorant cans and fire. If all else fails, I have a dozen fire extinguishers attached to the big orange tube (that we claim is the thrust) for back up.

OOC: :awesome:

OOC: You could use this as your artillery or a tank

[picture]

OOC: Or this:

war-volvo.gif

IC: We sincerely hope our astronauts will be able to welcome Top Gear on the moon soon.

canamoon.png

Meanwhile, they'll be standing besides Canadian flags and making pictures of themselves.

OOC: This post is epic win.

top_gear_space_shuttle_580.jpg

*TheStig stands up on a podium near the rocket*

"My fellow Top Gearians, today marks a great age in our existence, we are breaking history in the final frontier and *pauses and puts finger against ear* err I've just been told that we've ran out of time and we have seconds until the rocket launches... God bless you and God bless Top Gear!!"

*thousands flee frantically as the rocket is about to launch*

The deodorant cans are fired, lift off in...

WOOOOOOSH!!!!

image3.png

Commentary (read at a very quick speed for effect): Oh and rises up tremendously! 10 feet, 20 feet, ONE HUNDRED FEET... the engine appears to be struggling... ah, I don't know if the deodorant cans are going to last! ... ... ... TheStig looks slightly concerned however he is fleeing to escape the fumes from the launch pad so his expression is very difficult to read but then again he doesn't look too bad I mean he's probably just a little overwhelmed with how fantastic this is, yes, probably go enjoy a nice cup of tea a little later yes yes he likes a good cup of tea, our great leader, yes and speaking of tea did I mention OH MY GOD THE ROCKET HAS CRASHED *interference.....* Oh the *interference* Oh the humanity!

Later.

"Citizens, I regret to inform you that our rocket failed to reach Pluto. However, I would also like to inform you of the terrible news that a large part of the left-hand side of my body was burnt. I'm sure you have sympathy for me and the families who will suffer through this terrible time. In other news, 27 people died as the rocket lifted off too early."

jamesmay460.jpg

Kinky.

"We in Helzan are shocked that your government is more concerned with the failure of a poorly designed rocket and the injuries inflicted upon those people who didn't follow saftey precautions than the lives of twenty seven people lost due to this insane stunt. We hope that in the future you take more care and use more sense for future activities".

"We in Helzan are shocked that your government is more concerned with the failure of a poorly designed rocket and the injuries inflicted upon those people who didn't follow saftey precautions than the lives of twenty seven people lost due to this insane stunt. We hope that in the future you take more care and use more sense for future activities".

Pardon me, I believe I was unclear in my post which undoubtedly led to misinterpretation.

[...]27 people died as the rocket lifted off too early."

This was reporting a mere coincidence, that throughout the lands of Top Gear in our hospitals and homes, a whole 27 people died of a variety of causes, (thankfully all died peacefully) at the exact moment the rocket lifted off. This information came from the Top Gear statistical commission and the deaths had no link to the actual shuttle launch itself whatsoever.

Apologies for any misunderstanding. :)

Pardon me, I believe I was unclear in my post which undoubtedly led to misinterpretation.

This was reporting a mere coincidence, that throughout the lands of Top Gear in our hospitals and homes, a whole 27 people died of a variety of causes, (thankfully all died peacefully) at the exact moment the rocket lifted off. This information came from the Top Gear statistical commission and the deaths had no link to the actual shuttle launch itself whatsoever.

Apologies for any misunderstanding. :)

"Then maybe you should take a bit more time with your announcements to avoid such situations in the future as the previous wording did seem to make it sound like the deaths were connected. Regardless our condelances on the deaths".

Edited by King Kevz

"Then maybe you should take a bit more time with your announcements to avoid such situations in the future as the previous wording did seem to make it sound like the deaths were connected. Regardless our condelances on the deaths".

Again, my sincerest apologies. Also deepest thanks, I am certain the families of the deceased will much appreciate your condolences.