New Pacific Order Reps Race

Scarlet Ellen Red

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you seriously expecting another war to start up while NPO is still a somewhat effective fighting force? There won't be one for at least another couple of months and right now you've just been degraded to grasping for straws for this argument.

All of CN isn't gonna grind to a halt to wait for Pacifica to be beaten down. C'mon man think. I'm sure NPO is relishing the fact that you are all so confident. It'll play right into their hands.

The idea of profiteering off this war is quite frankly, blindingly stupid.

We'd have to ask for many trillions in cash to make up for the damage just to one alliance.

Any amount of reps even if it was 10 billion or even 100 billion, would still only be a token amount in the face of the massive damage that has been wrought across bob this last month.

They haven't lost any respect or credibility from any alliance that really matters at all to be honest. The only NPO propaganda that's winning is with very few people such as yourself and in no scope at all over a big picture involving any sympathy from any major alliance on Planet Bob. The war would have to last at least a few months till anyone actually starts feeling sympathy for them.

I can tell you are definitely in touch with the major powers in CN.

Do try to have some tact when addressing me. I've no time for you're disrespect. Simply because you act like you're better than me does not make it a fact. I understand you are frustrated with your inability to communicate, but that is not my fault.

I am better than you.

Are you speaking for NPO now? I coulda sworn Moo spoke for NPO.

It's not a difficult leap to make. NPO isn't gonna accept any terms that include these reps in them. So, they need to start planning for the long haul which means keeping and or getting nations into peace mode. Seems pretty obvious.

We'd have to ask for many trillions in cash to make up for the damage just to one alliance.

Any amount of reps even if it was 10 billion or even 100 billion, would still only be a token amount in the face of the massive damage that has been wrought across bob this last month.

That's right, because getting any money wouldn't do anything positive. Same with getting tech and not having to pay for it. I can see your point, and it certainly is iron-clad.

All of CN isn't gonna grind to a halt to wait for Pacifica to be beaten down. C'mon man think. I'm sure NPO is relishing the fact that you are all so confident. It'll play right into their hands.

You're really expecting another war over the next, say, 2 months? Do you have any ideas how politics even works in this game or how the people who run the alliances think and plan? No wonder your alliances never succeed.

It's not a difficult leap to make. NPO isn't gonna accept any terms that include these reps in them. So, they need to start planning for the long haul which means keeping and or getting nations into peace mode. Seems pretty obvious.

You should tell Moo that who contradicted you just a couple days ago ;)

This was your original comment:

I guess we'll see what they do when another big war breaks out and their allies need them. What will be even more interesting is if these alliances on NPO end up on opposite sides somehow. It's not impossible and while that scenario is possible NPO will just wait it out. You know that. Everyone should know that. Which is why I'm surprised those alliances aren't even thinking about it but continue to delude themselves.

And this was your response to me requesting an explanation:

You actually believe this to be a wise move and that it will ultimately pay off. As long as you keep that line of thinking you are deluded my friend.

Now, from the way it appears, the post that I commented on was related to the future positioning of alliances on NPO's end. You then inferred that the alliances on the front fighting NPO are not considering this, and thus are delusional. However, when asked for an explanation in how you came to that conclusion you responded with the second quote above, one which is related to the OP and not your off topic derogatory comment.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see the connection between the two. If you could, would you be so kind as to explain it so myself and others are not forced to think you are just saying things in a catch phrase style fashion? Thanks.

That's right, because getting any money wouldn't do anything positive. Same with getting tech and not having to pay for it. I can see your point, and it certainly is iron-clad.

Wait, you aren't one of those people who actually think reps is about cash are you?

You realize for every day those alliances on the NPO front don't just offer white peace and get it over with, they lose hundreds and billions of dollars right? How in the world do you think some terms would make up for that at all?

You're really expecting another war over the next, say, 2 months? Do you have any ideas how politics even works in this game or how the people who run the alliances think and plan? No wonder your alliances never succeed.

2months? Pfft of course not. Are you saying that is the maximum length of time NPO will hold out and manipulate the gaping holes Karma set up and plan for when the opportunity arises? They'll wait as long as it takes. You should all know that but keep thinking otherwise.

All they need to do is come out and fight the war for real. Then they may be given peace, for we are merciful.

Am I doing it right?

thats not what I meant they put themselves into this position due to their history, NOT because of peace mode, they can go into peace for all I care, I have admittingly done so after being nuked so I could recuperate my losses.

I would agree. I don't anyone seriously thinks these preterms are a source of profit when compared the the expense of the war.

What is in debate however, is whether or not these preterms are counterproductive to the goal of getting NPO out of hippy.

This was your original comment:

And this was your response to me requesting an explanation:

Now, from the way it appears, the post that I commented on was related to the future positioning of alliances on NPO's end. You then inferred that the alliances on the front fighting NPO are not considering this, and thus are delusional. However, when asked for an explanation in how you came to that conclusion you responded with the second quote above, one which is related to the OP and not your off topic derogatory comment.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see the connection between the two. If you could, would you be so kind as to explain it so myself and others are not forced to think you are just saying things in a catch phrase style fashion? Thanks.

You think that this move will pay off and the scenario I mentioned will never happen. See the connection now?

There is a reason that the hegemony never tried using "pre-terms" like this before, at least not explicitly. Saying "If you don't come out then peace will be worse" or "peace mode nations will get extra war" or whatever are actually workable solutions to the problem, if you perceive it as such. However, it is rather obvious that this will lead to some utterly ridiculous amount of additional reps that no one would ever actually try and take from anyone and which no alliance would ever accept. So you either have to cut back on it, ignore it completely, or continue fighting unto perpetuity. The last isn't likely to happen, so it's one of the first two. Couple that with the lack of concrete terms to start from, and you're left with this threat meaning absolutely nothing.

Maybe Im wrong, but "any GATO nations still in peace mode will know only eternal war"....sure is a pre-term of sorts. And the worst kind. They were threatened with an eternal war, and allowed ZERO allowance for "rotating banker and fighter nations." The bar was set. If they cant clear the bar, you will see many of us with little sympathy.

What is in debate however, is whether or not these preterms are counterproductive to the goal of getting NPO out of hippy.

Are you sure, because I've seen quite a few things in debate here in this thread.

However, can you not agree that the most productive way for NPO to end the war with the smallest amount of reps its to come out of peace mode? I mean honestly, its not rocket science.

2months? Pfft of course not. Are you saying that is the maximum length of time NPO will hold out and manipulate the gaping holes Karma set up and plan for when the opportunity arises? They'll wait as long as it takes. You should all know that but keep thinking otherwise.

Yay, they'll plan for an opportunity. I'm sure their bank nations will be a dangerous enemy once another starts up in a couple of months while their fighters all become stuck in stagger. :rolleyes:

Yay, they'll plan for an opportunity. I'm sure their bank nations will be a dangerous enemy once another starts up in a couple of months while their fighters all become stuck in stagger. :rolleyes:

I guess we'll find out someday but forcing them into it probably isn't the best idea CN has seen.

I would agree. I don't anyone seriously thinks these preterms are a source of profit when compared the the expense of the war.

I don't see how having free tech and cash flooding into an alliance is a bad thing.

You think that this move will pay off and the scenario I mentioned will never happen. See the connection now?

No? What are you talking about?

I'm sorry, your not being clear. May I suggest you relax a bit and attempt to organize your grievances a little better, as it seems your jumbling issues and its making you look foolish.

Edited by Il Impero Romano