Antarctican Expansion

Franz Ferdinand

OOC: No one said anything about kidnapping or anything like that :P

OOC: Il also go along with it as I don't want to cause any OOC arguements. However, you won't get any citizens if you are kidnapping them out of the nation as the borders are being watched heavily.

IC: "Due to one or two children disappearing without a trace and with a hostile occupation force in our cities tensions are mounting heavily and to avoid any disputes and to search for the missing children the Government Police are being put into action. The Government Police are a semi-military private police force that the Helzan have always kept in reserve incase of any attempt to revolt by the general populace. They use Raptor X-1 assualt gunships to hunt and destroy targets as well as using the best radar and imaging avaliable to look for missing people or suspects. As of now the G-Police are out in full force".

Valerie, High General of the Helzan.

482x0.jpg

G-Police Raptors on patrol.

Edited by King Kevz

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...In one or two cases children who were unattended were seen following a trail of Chinese candies before disappearing from sight. ...

OOC: I hardly consider one or two 'a number'. Unless your nation goes into defcon 1 because some senior had a heart attack and did not show up for work, I won't play along :P

OOC: I hardly consider one or two 'a number'. Unless your nation goes into defcon 1 because some senior had a heart attack and did not show up for work, I won't play along :P

OOC: Nikonov you don't quite get it. Children never disappear in Helzan as they would be going against their parents and thus going against their High General.

Also Children go missing + Occupying hostile forces = Cause for concern.

Also the G-Police are just that the Police. This isn't the army responding its the police.

IC: Deeming the Helzan capital to be safely secure and trusting Helzan pledges to never incite war again, the 1,500 occupying troops have packed up and begun a strategic airlift back to the Northeast People's Republic.

OOC: Thanks to shovels, hidden trapdoors and cellars in the barracks, and a LOT of lime, those two poor children will never be found :P

"Permission is denied for airlift by Northeast People's Republic forces due to the still missing children who were known to have been aggressivly oppossed to the Northeast People's Republic's soldiers. All Northeast People's Republic soldiers are to stay in their barracks until the children are found. Any attempt to airlift out of the nation will be met with deadly force. This also applies for the Imperial garrison to".

Valerie , High General of the Helzan.

Edited by King Kevz

OOC: Those were not the same children who attacked the NPR forces.

EDIT: IC: Any attempt to stop the evacuation of Northeast People's Republic forces will be met with escalation.

***CLASSIFIED TO GENERAL VALERIE***

And next time, we won't be accepting ANY surrenders. (moved down)

Edited by comrade nikonov

IC: Any attempt to stop the evacuation of Northeast People's Republic forces will be met with escalation.

And next time, we won't be accepting ANY surrenders (edit moved it here)

Edited by comrade nikonov

IC: Any attempt to stop the evacuation of Northeast People's Republic forces will be met with escalation.

And next time, we won't be accepting ANY surrenders (edit moved it here)

"You will halt your evacuation immediatly until the children are found or you WILL be met with lethal force. The decision fo your soldiers lives rests in your hands and we will not be held accountable for any action you undertake that causes losses in your soldiers"

*Public World Wide Message*

"Greetings nations of the world as some of you may know Helzan was recently attacked and occupied during a hostile conflict. During this occupation one or two children have disappeared without a trace from one of our cities and now the occupying forces are trying to leave. This leads us to believe they may have been involved. We have already been threatend by the Northeast People's Republic if we take action to stop them leaving however, I can not allow suspects to leave our nation when they could be linked to the missing children. I ask that any nation able to lends us any assistance in any form please do so."

The People's Northeast Republic soldiers take pride in their ethical behavior and would never harm a civilian. We suspect the recent war may have caused some citizens of the Helzan to experience mental breakdown and commit violent crime.

The People's Northeast Republic Armed Forces will be conducting a joint exercise with the Kingdom of Cochin soon and we would not want these experienced troops to miss out.

The Holy Imperium would like to state that, should the Helzan forces attack the People's Republic garrison we will have nothing to do with either side.

"We understand this however, we must ask your forces to remain confined to barracks for the time being".

Valerie

The People's Northeast Republic soldiers take pride in their ethical behavior and would never harm a civilian. We suspect the recent war may have caused some citizens of the Helzan to experience mental breakdown and commit violent crime.

The People's Northeast Republic Armed Forces will be conducting a joint exercise with the Kingdom of Cochin soon and we would not want these experienced troops to miss out.

"For the safety of my people I can not just take your word and I must demand that your forces remain in their barracks until the children are found".

Valerie

Edited by King Kevz

"We understand this however, we must ask your forces to remain confined to barracks for the time being".

Valerie

"For the safety of my people I can not just take your word and I must demand that your froces remain in their barracks until the children are found"

Valerie.

We suggest that you keep the soldiers under observation for roughly two or three weeks. If the children are not found until then, they should be allowed to leave, in our opinion.

We suggest that you keep the soldiers under observation for roughly two or three weeks. If the children are not found until then, they should be allowed to leave, in our opinion.
Around the world children go missing every hour. Of those, over 30% are never found. Are you telling us there is a 30% chance our soldiers will never see home?

"Your soldiers will be contained until the entire city has been searched from top to bottom. All Helzan citizens will be assisting in the search and we will find the children. Of course if any of the occupying forces have an information relevant to the search that they would like to bring forward please do so".

Valerie.

***CLASSIFIED***

Song, what should we do with the remains? Even with lime, they could still be identified with DNA.

Wang, don't worry. *throws a white phosphorous grenade into the body cellar* - There won't be anything left but dust.

***PUBLIC***

A training accident in the Northeast People's Republic barracks has caused the smoke detectors and fire alarms to go off, forcing the evacuation of the building until the engineering team identified the source of the smoke as a lot of malfunctioning smoke grenades. Apart from a few minor injures involving respiratory disease, there were no casualties.

***CLASSIFIED***

Song, what should we do with the remains? Even with lime, they could still be identified with DNA.

Wang, don't worry. *throws a white phosphorous grenade into the body cellar* - There won't be anything left but dust.

***PUBLIC***

A training accident in the Northeast People's Republic barracks has caused the smoke detectors and fire alarms to go off, forcing the evacuation of the building until the engineering team identified the source of the smoke as a lot of malfunctioning smoke grenades. Apart from a few minor injures involving respiratory disease, there were no casualties.

G-Police units responded immediatly and managed to have the whole area cordoned off. No Northeast People's Republic soldiers will be able to leave the area whilst forensic teams move in to search through the barracks. In the meantime Helzan lawyers are working on the issue of whether or not to bill the Northeast People's Republic for the damage done to the barracks.

"After further discussion both the Imperial garrison and the Northeast People's Republic's soldiers may leave Helzan. However, any citizen from the Northeast People's Republic is banned from ever entering Helzan territory due to the possibility of them being a safety risk".

Valerie

*Public World Wide Message*

"Greetings nations of the world as some of you may know Helzan was recently attacked and occupied during a hostile conflict. During this occupation one or two children have disappeared without a trace from one of our cities and now the occupying forces are trying to leave. This leads us to believe they may have been involved. We have already been threatend by the Northeast People's Republic if we take action to stop them leaving however, I can not allow suspects to leave our nation when they could be linked to the missing children. I ask that any nation able to lends us any assistance in any form please do so."

I must first state the way ComIntern has been acting during this situation has been nothing but despicable. Therefore, as ReichKanzler of the Greater Nordlandic Reich and responding to the call from an honest nation, we will be deploying one thousand peacekeepers from the Nordlandic Greater German Lander.

That is all.

ReichKanzler

Scolar Visari

Edited by Malatose