Nordreich

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

join the only klan in cn labeled a hate group in europe today...we ain't racist just misuderstoon and like cool imagery... :smug:

Reasons for requesting Nordreich Citizenship: It is where I belong and would gladly sacrifice my infra as I did in the NoV war by attacking TGE with my small alliance I lead at the time

Why have you chosen to leave Nordreich? I have been avoiding an issue that came to a head with the Dark Fist/NOIR alert and looked over the signatories of NOIR and saw many AAs I detest and cannot consider myself as an Ally to and also made me realize where I truly belong in STA where I feel at home...I also sense an animosity from members to my presence and my livid hatred for Communism IRL and wherever I may roam...With that being said I feel more a liability to Nordreich's future than an asset as I cannot support NOIR and thus the path NoR has chosen...I feel confident I leave Nordreich better off than when I joined and hope for all the best for the Reich and all it's members as NoR will always claim a space in my heart...o/ NoR

:wub: 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 2:37 PM, PhoenixAscendant said:

o/ o/ o/ Nordreich \o \o \o

A Maroon sphere Alliance based on loyalty, honor, dedication, and ferocity and battle.

Nordreich Uber Alles!

We are many... We are one... We are Legion. We Volks of Nordreich stand together, we fight together, and we celebrate our triumphs together! Join and see for yourself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nordreich

Bound by Blood ~ Blood is Eternal

Regular high and efficient aid slot use, growth programmes for old and new nations alike, one of the oldest communities in Cyber Nations and the largest alliance on the Maroon team.

Read our recruitment message: https://forum.nordreich.eu/message/

Join today: https://forum.nordreich.eu/

Share_A_Pint.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...