Skywolf Brigade created

freakwars

Atreides_Hawk_by_verreaux.jpg

Ragnar Ruriksson stood upon a podium, in front of a newly constructed military base.

"In light of the recent invasion by Helzan forces, I have ordered the formation of a new unit. This unit will be a combination of helicopters, paratroopers and regular infantry. I now present Primero Vorian Atreides, commander of this new unit and the man who commanded the unit that held the town during the invasion, to elaborate on this unit"

Ragnar sepped down, to let the Primero begin his presentation

AFF___Emperor_Marius_by_Knightwatch.jpg

Primero Vorian Atreides

"Soldiers in this new unit will face diffucult conflicts before they join. They will be dropped in the jungle and be constantly attacked by instructers wielding weaponry captured during the war and the most advanced weaponry available to us. They will have to have the agility and accuracy to run up a ramp do a backflip, and throw a hatchet through a hoop, hitting it in the center. They will be dropped in a manufactured desert and survive for seven days, without food or water, and still be able to fight. They will be placed in our toughest penitentiary and forced to survive, with no special treatment. Half the candidates will likely to either die or drop out before even joining the brigade. Then, their final test will be to perform an airdrop into Vaer Rannar, while being fired on by AAA and fight their way to the reactor at the heart of the city. Then, they will deactivate the safeguards on the reactor and place a "bomb" that will prevent the safeguards from being turned back on. Then, they will have to fight back to the surface and be picked up by the helocopters and fly through another storm of AAA fire. They will then be trained in strategy and tactics, as well as gain the ability to withstand torture. They will learn twelve ways to kill a man with a fingernail, and twenty using only their teeth. (OOC:I don't mean slicing diffferent arteries and veins either) IC:For now this unit will comprise of eight hundred men."

SkywolfBrigade.png

Edited by freakwars

The United States state-government of the Imperium of Man would like to know if the Skywolf Brigade would be interested in training with the Grey Knights; the elite subset of the Imperium's infantry forces. They use a highly customized form of Cthulhu-Class Power Armor designed for higher protection and strength amplification.

Justicar_by_slipgatecentral.jpg

Justicar Tiberius, Leader of the Grey Knights

There are a total of 10,000 Grey Knights; picked for physical size, speed, strength, and mental capacities. This has been augmented as much as possible by the limited experience of Imperial Scientists in both Genetics and Augmenting Implants. The group is split into 1,000 man units known as Chapters; each of which is basically self-reliant.

OOC: why would you be monitoring communications between Andonia and the Imperium?

OOC: Does it matter? It was not marked secret, I would assume anyone can see it.

(RL Equiv: Nations with the ability monitor every communication they can, regardless of who it is between)

OOC: Does it matter? It was not marked secret, I would assume anyone can see it.

(RL Equiv: Nations with the ability monitor every communication they can, regardless of who it is between)

OOC: But they don't necessarily announce that fact every time they see something they don't understand, or are curious about.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: But they don't necessarily announce that fact every time they see something they don't understand, or are curious about.

OOC: My scientists like playing lol, look at that. (Besides, they are the ones who run the SIGINT stations)