Environment?!

Port Royale

Nation name- port royale

Ruler name- port royale

Link to nation- http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=283167

my environment is 1.5 stars and i would think with these two events it should be atleast 2 stars, am i right?

5/9/2009

Green Peace activists within your nation are calling on the government to create a national Earth Day holiday. They claim that this holiday will serve to remind our citizens to appreciate their environment. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Create the national Earth Day holiday to remind our citizens to protect the environment. 1 point of improvement to environment.

5/8/2009

There has been a great deal of youth vandalism inside the capital city recently, angering local citizens. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 2: Build more youth centers and activity parks for the youths. 1 point of improvement to environment.

so your saying my normal environment should be 0 stars without those events ?

No idea, environment is affected by many things, but probably very low yes.

But I can't remember any bug about environment ever, so I think this is just the way it is.

Oh and by the way, your Communist government also brings down your environment.

Edited by thedestro

Some of your Government Positions also look a little bit off. Like the nuke option when you don't have uranium? So once you change your government to a clean government (Democracy, Republic, etc) and change your gov positions to the right ones, your probably looking at about a 3-4 point swing in the good direction.

EDIT: Also, your soldier efficiency is above 60% of your citizens, so there's another point.

points =/= to stars, am I right?

If I am, then the "points" might be referring to your score (which can be seen by highlighting your environment). This is scaled out of 11(11 being the worst), not 5 so the stars would not respond to a one point, one star ratio.

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, my environment rating was 6.00. Then I bought a border wall and had this event:

6/23/2009

7/23/2009 Your closest advisor has died and you need to find a replacement, someone who you can trust to lead both you and your nation in the right direction. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 2: Appoint a prominent environmentalist. 2 points of improvement to environment.

Now my rating is still 6.00. When I was adding border walls a month ago, the rating went up 1 point each time I bought one. How can +3 points be negated?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=181366

Ok, my environment rating was 6.00. Then I bought a border wall and had this event:

6/23/2009

7/23/2009 Your closest advisor has died and you need to find a replacement, someone who you can trust to lead both you and your nation in the right direction. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 2: Appoint a prominent environmentalist. 2 points of improvement to environment.

Now my rating is still 6.00. When I was adding border walls a month ago, the rating went up 1 point each time I bought one. How can +3 points be negated?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=181366

You already had the best environment you could with the 6.00. As Viluin indicates above the best possible environment is 1+GRL which since the GRL is 5 means 6. The points you obtained via your events only affect your environment (not GRL) which was already at one and could not be improved further. That's why you saw no change from taking the environment point option on the second event.