Announcement of the Formation of the United States of America

Sargun II

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Responding in kind to a proclamation is hardly grounds to be snide. We would suggest manners when dealing with people on the world-stage.

Thank you! Your suggestion has been noted and tossed into the suggestions pile. We should get around to it in about 6 months. Thanks for you suggestion ^_^!

Molakia is very interested with this situation. With the AUS stomping out natural rights and Tahoe being excluded/not wishing to join this new United States, we are getting our popcorn ready for the political situation in this area.

OOC: I am too. This should be fun.

IC: We are excited to work with our fellow states in creating a more perfect union and supporting American freedom and prosperity.

Thank you! Your suggestion has been noted and tossed into the suggestions pile. We should get around to it in about 6 months. Thanks for you suggestion ^_^!

You're quite welcome. You may want to put 'Getting thumb out of $@!' in the same pile.

OOC: Lol. None of us have invasion plans for anywhere, atm. :P

Edited by Shadowsage

You're quite welcome. You may want to put 'Getting thumb out of $@!' in the same pile.

OOC: Lol. None of us have invasion plans for anywhere, atm. :P

Thank you! Your suggestion has been noted and tossed into the suggestions pile. We should get around to it in about 6 months and 1 day. Thanks for you suggestion ^_^!

You're quite welcome. We'd like to resubmit the previous bit of advice.

Public message from the Great Lakes State Weapon Production Corporation (GLSWPC):

We say 100 ton of leftover liquid explosives from bullet production that your resubmitted advice is going to be thrown into the "suggestion" pile.

OOC: Now are you going to invade his nation? :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

Message to the Members of the United States of America From the Desk of Il Duce of the Fascist Party of Salò

mussolini.jpg

I address you now with my deepest respects, that in the hopes of strengthening our new Union you accept my friendship. I am a strong supporter of the United States, and pledge that should I ever reassume the reigns of my country that I will do everything in my power to ensure the stability, and work towards the progress of the United States of America. I send a "Thanks" from all of my nation for accepting us into this union and I swear on my word that we are greatly indebted to this Union and will serve it as it serves us, for years to come. All I ask is that you know now that I am a friend of the USA and should I become the leader of my beautiful country, and loyal state in our union, I will continue my full support.

Sincirely,

Il Duce Benito Muzzolini

OOC: ...And you're admitting that why?

IC: A pity. The inefficient process cannot withstand more than one submission of our groundbreaking ideal per week.

They probably use ancient computers to keep track of suggestions and forget about it, or their leader is a slow learner.

OOC: I don't have any invasion plans. =3

<3

OOC: But you were there... So don't tell him!

OOC: ...And you're admitting that why?

OOC: Cuz iz OOC and he can't use it IC.

Edited by Arkantos