RWNA World News Tonight

As they were headed toward the hospital, Pikachurin felt his BlackBerry vibrating. According to the screen, the call was coming from his Minister of Defense, Terry Palkia.

Pikachurin raised the window that separated them from their driver, then answered the call. Terry Palkia looked worried, and judging by the background, the Executive Council was probably discussing something about Pikachurin's trip to Reine Wald.

"Lance, we heard about a failed assassination attempt in DNN to one of the diplomats in Reine Wald. Are you and the others okay?" said Terry.

Lance Pikachurin sighed. He didn't know how the media can locate the latest news quickly, then broadcast it all over the world.

"Yes, Terry, we're okay. But one of the visiting dignitaries, N Reeki, got shot in the shoulder. We can't go to the capital since it's probably in lockdown, so we're headed to the military hospital outside city limits." replied Pikachurin.

"Lance, the Executive Council is having some concerns with your trip to Reine Wald. We don't want members of the Council to get killed." said Palkia.

"Don't worry, Terry, we're fine. The Admiral has assured us that we're safe." said Pikachurin.

"Please Lance, I know that you want to set up good relations with Reine Wald, but can you just try to get home as soon as possible?" said Palkia.

"I'll try." said Pikachurin

Palkia lowered his voice. "Listen, something happened here in Eterna. The...er...teenage group "Vandalz LOLz" is active again. They're starting to vandalize stuff. The Commons already voted on what to do. They decided to build parks and recreation centres to help and rehabilitate them, since they think that our security camera system isn't working and doesn't need more money. There was no resistance, 'cause you and the guys weren't there."

Pikachurin sighed. "thanks for letting me know. I'll watch the DNN Report about it as soon as I get access to a computer with Internet."

"Okay then. Can I speak to Spencer?" said Palkia.

Pikachurin handed the phone to Spencer Fowl, the Legislative Triumvir. As they talked, Pikachurin thought about their safety in Reine Wald. Should they stay?

As Pikachurin thought about it, a military helicopter passed them. A nearby road sign had the words "Ghoschka Hospital - 5 km" written on it. They were almost there. Hopefully, N Reeki was still alive.

Edited by Pikachurin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a short trip, they arrived at the hospital. N Reeki's shirt was promptly cut open. A shame, he thought. One of my favorite shirts too. As he was patched up, Hidolf and Markus continued to talk outside the room.

(translated from German)

"Why did he look like, Hidolf?"

"He looked almost like an Israli, but at the sme time he looked German..."

"What was his name again?"

"Uh...Jochen Dosch. I can't tell a thing from his name. He could be from anywhere in the world."

"Too simple for Russian...too errornous for German, definetly not Japanese. Maybe he is Israli."

"Why didn't we see him?! We could have saved N Reeki! We could have avoided this mess!"

"HIDOLF! CALM DOWN! N Reeki has been shot, and there's nothing we can say or do to rewrite that. It's impossible for us to have seen him!"

"...Alright."

Pikachurin ran into the hospital as soon as their car arrived there. A helicopter, probably the same one he saw a while ago, was beginning to land behind the hospital.

Pikachurin ran into the hospital, asked the front desk clerk for N Reeki's location, then began to run toward the place. When he reached it, two of the Wehrmacht was standing guard outside Reeki's room, while Markus and Hidolf was having a heated conversation in German, but they stopped when they saw Pikachurin approaching them.

"How is he?" asked Pikachurin.

"He's fine." said Markus.

Meanwhile, his diplomats finally caught up to him, all of them trying to catch their breath.

Pikachurin said, "If you need us, we'll be in the Visitor's Lounge."

Pikachurin turned, then left, his diplomats following him.

They watch Pikachurin and his diplomats walk away, then keep talking in German.

"Should he know?"

"Why should he? He's not going to know."

*sigh* "You're so negative, Hidolf. Would it kill you to try saying something positive in your life?"

"It's hard to be positive when your leader has been shot."

"Fair enough. But Pikachurin should know. Perhaps this man used to be his citizen."

"Why am I not thinking of anything positive?"

"Can it." Markus leaves Hidolf, who then begins hitting the wall and yelling at himself.

Markus approaches Pikachurin in the waiting room. "I-I think there's something that needs to be cleared up." Markus takes a seat. "Ari Vaswari, before we arrived here, invaded the NCIS base. We don't have an official navy yet, but we still need the NCIS. Anyway. He held several hostage in the bases' morgue, killing two and injuring one. We have a loop of him looking at the camera, smiling then shooting the camera. He swore that one day, he will find N. Reeki when he is in a foriegn country, then kill him himself. That's why we figured it was Ari or Yassen when the sniper shot him."

He takes a break, trying to collect his thoughts. "Both of the two are crack shots, could put a bullet through a tin can at a thousand yards. That's why it was odd when the sniper missed his head. We found the sniper's wallet. His name was Jachen Dosch. The Wehrmacht and Hidolf both say that before he was killed, the sniper shouted, "This is for Ari". So far we don't know if this is some random guy that heard about Ari or if he was part of SCORPIA. If you wish, I can either tell you Yassen's past or email it to you." Hidolf stood nearby. He said something in German. "Thank God!" Markus stood up and rushed to N Reeki's room. "Are you OK sir??" N Reeki got a sarcastic look on his face. "No, I'm on death's door. Of course I'm fine! Can't you see the obvious?" *sigh* "All I wanted was to get away from the USB for a while, and I get shot. Let's get out of this hospital and back to where we left off."

The Admiral, Mr. Bleiss, and two guards rushed into the waiting room to find the Diplomats speaking with each other and Mr. Reeki holding a bandage over his shoulder.

"Judging by this scene I'm willing to bet it would be safe to say the trip here was a bit much."

He snapped his finger and one of the guards handed him a small box. He reached into the box and took out multiple tags each with a photo and name of the people in the room.

"Disseminate these to your men please. You'll need these to get into the governmental sector. We're going to the Parliament Building. We can all take my helicopter. Just in case though we're bringing a corpsman, I don't want to see that wound get any worse. Everyone ready? Go back to your car if you need anything Pikachurin, you can meet us at the helipad out back in five. I've got to use the men's room anyways."

The two guards proceeded to take Mr. Reeki and his staff to the helipad with the ambulance that was still standing by outside. After the Admiral finished up, he met with Pikachurin in the hallway and the two of them along with Pikachurin's staff and Mr. Bleiss walked out to helipad.

1158866477-helipadambulance.jpg

Pikachurin was buffeted by the force of the helicopter as they walked over to the hospital's helipad. It was the same one he saw a while ago, a military helicopter with several gadgets attatched to it. Pikachurin and his staff went inside the plane, with the Admiral and Mr. Bleiss behind them.

Pikachurin tried to ask something as the helicopter took off, but the sound of the helicopter taking off was so great that it was impossible to hear anything else.