RWNA World News Tonight

The Wehrmacht, not knowing a word of English, immedietly load their weapons and wait for N. Reeki to tell them to fire. Instead, he yells at them to unload and stand at ease. They state their apologies and unload. "Bloody idiots...might have hotten themselves killed. In any case, I will look for the Hal if you need me." He orders Wilding, Atler and the Wehrmacht to follow him.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallace Muddkip cleared his throat and asked Lance Pikachurin if they could have a word with him. They had an argument in French, with an occasional English word or sentence, since Lance was not as fluent in French unlike Wallace. They came back, with Wallace looking annoyed and Lance looking ashamed. "I apologize for the...surprise, Admiral. I acted too fast when I heard your story."

OoC: What do we do next?

OOC: Sorry I haven't been responding as quickly and lengthy as I was earlier; I've been getting called in for overtime work a lot recently. Tourist season's starting up and my boss needs me more often than not.

IC: "It's quite alright my friend, I may have done the same thing. There's no such thing as having too much security. As for being paranoid, who isn't in times like these? haha"

After downing the rest of his drink, Admiral Schwarze motioned Mr. Bleiss to send another car for the security teams of Disparu and United States of Backyard.

"Shall we start the tour? I promise neither of you nor your men will be harmed," he said as he lifted his arm.

q1x00121_9.jpg

OOC: I'm running out of pictures of my guy. haha

OoC: It's okay, we always have to prioritize real life first. :)

IC:

"Certainly, I'm looking forward to it." said Pikachurin. He and his diplomats stood up and exited the room, and followed the Admiral into the limousine that was parked in the tarmac. N Reeki, his diplomats and the Wehrmacht waited patiently beside it. Pikachurin ordered the Executive Security Forces to get into their standby position.

"Hopefully, there won't be any protesters." said Pikachurin.

As the cars arrived, N. Reeki motioned for the squad to listen before they got in the car. (translated from German) "I am extremely disappointed in all of you. You could have gotten yourselves killed, maybe even me. I want to make it clear - don't arm yourselves or get into position unless I tell you to. Got it?" The soldiers nod. "Get in the car. Go!" N Reeki and his advisors also got into their car.

"Very well then, let's go!"

The motorcade left the airport and made its way to the Dejanović River.

"This here is the lifeline of Reine Wald. Most of our resources come in from foreign ships and into Dejanović Harbour. Adjacent to the river is Pravda Fortress. A memorial to King Gershwin IV sits atop the main wall."

The cars stopped beside the fortress entrance and opened their doors.

"We've got 15 minutes before the gates to the main sector of the capital open. I figured we could blow time off here. There's plenty of relics and paintings inside the fortress. There's also a restroom if you need to use it."

PravdaFortress.jpg

Eastern Wall of Pravda Fortress

Pikachurin approached the grandfather clock in the foyer's corner, and compared the time with his watch. His watch was telling the wrong time.

"Let's see...menu, time zones, ah yes, the world map." said Pikachurin as the map of the world appeared in his watch. He selected the time zone that was highlighted, since the watch had a GPS chip and automatically highlighted Reine Wald's time zone. The watch beeped, and the time was finally correct. He checked his BlackBerry, which was already updated to the current time.

Pikachurin looked at the grandfather clock again. There was something odd about the wall behind it. It looked like a hidden entrance, or something similar. Before he could examine it, one of his diplomats, Cynthia Celeste, told him to look at one of the paintings.

Two security guards stood behind Pikachurin and asked if he had a pass. Before he could answer however, the Admiral stood between them.

"That's no way to treat a diplomat. Do you know who he is?"

The two guards stood at attention and apologized.

"Sorry sir, we had no idea."

Admiral Schwarze told them to continue on with their duties, and to not bother the diplomats. Afterwards, he made his way over to Pikachurin and Reeki.

"There's a monument on top I think you two should see. It's dedicated to King Gershwin IV, the fourth ruler of the Kingdom of Reine Wald. He established the peaceful way of life we try to live here now."

1251925_Pobednik_v.jpg

Pikachurin craned his head in order to see the statue. It was a statue of a man, dressed in royal attire. He looked calm and peaceful. At the bottom of the pedestal was a plaque with the words "König Gershwin IV von Reine Wald" engraved on it.

"Er...Wallace, translation." whispered Pikachurin in Wallace's ear.

"It says King Gershwin IV of Reine Wald." said Wallace.

Wallace seems to have realized something, then said, "I never realized that "Reine Wald" means "Pure Forest" in German. Admiral, may I ask the etymology of your nation's name?"

"This land was once a great forested area, with only the Royal Castle and some outlying villages breaking the scenery. The village folk claimed there to be benevolent spirits that thrived in the forest. They were said to rid the land of evil. Hence, "Pure" forest. Any other questions? We still have a few minutes until the gates open."

He checked his watch and looked up.

OOC: If you don't want it Admiral, I'll edit the sniper bit out. Just wanted to spice the RP up a little. Hope you don't mind. :)

IC: N. Reeki, Markus and Hidolf stood looking over the immensive statue. "Beautiful, isn't it Atler?" Markus commented to his German speaking friend. "Ja..." Atler quickly took out a pen and paper and quickly sketched the statue, also noting the engraving on the bottom. he Wehrmacht were still standing over them, also in awe of the amazing statue. By some chance, a sniper from the USB's local terrorist group SCORPIA took aim for one of the Wehrmacht soldiers then shifted his aim for N. Reeki's head. His aim was a bit off, for when he fired the shot in hit N. Reeki's shoulder as he turned. "Aaugh! What in the-?!" The Wehrmacht immedietly responded, searching the area for possible sniper locations. Markus tried to keep order. "I'm terribly sorry! There's only two people who would have the guts to do this...Ari Vaswari and Yassen Gregorovich. Both are members of the terrorist group SCORPIA, they operate primiraly in our country. How they got to be here is beyond me." Meanwhile, Hidolf had pulled out his Walther P-38, made by him after he was shot in the leg years ago. N Reeki lay on the ground, with a bit of blood pooling around him. "I'm fine, I'm fine, the bullet only grazed me...You!" He pointed at a Wehrmacht soldier. "Go find that sniper! I want him DEAD!"

OOC: Again, I hope you don't mind, but I have a way of making chaos in perfectly normal situations.. :awesome:

"D'ARVIT!" said Pikachurin as the sounds of gunshots filled the air. The Executive Security Forces immediately took out their advanced weapons and formed a defensive stance around the Disparuean diplomats.

Pikachurin took out a device from his pocket, with a big red button on it. He pressed it, and in an instant, a blue shield made out of light surrounded the Disparuean diplomats. Meanwhile, the ESF helped the USB's Wehrmacht find the sniper.

OOC: No biggie, looks good to me!

IC: The Admiral saw what was happening and gave a signal to his men. Mr. Bleiss proceeded to get his men to search in the direction of the shot. Admiral Schwarze ran over to N. Reeki and helped him up off the ground.

"Dear God, I'm terribly sorry. How this happened I have no idea, are you sure this was meant for you? This could very well be Black November. Regardless of who it was, this should not have happened. Pikachurin, are you alright?"

Mr. Bleiss returned with a few of the Capital's Nordrenskii Task Force.

"Sir, we've located the sniper. He's help up in a warehouse across the river. Mr. Reeki, I'll let your men handle him. I'm sure you'd like to take care of him seeing as how he just shot you," he said as he chuckled a bit.

Jin-Roh2_s.jpg

"Yes, I'm alright Admiral. Merci beaucoup." said Pikachurin.

He turned off the shield device and pocketed it when the ESF came back. He ran over to N Reeki then said, "We should get an ambulance. Call 112." He helped Reeki stand up, but he was still bleeding badly. "D'arvit. We have to apply first aid now!"

Pikachurin looked up at the guards. "Anyone have a first aid kit?" Wallace Muddkip translated the question in German.

Edited by Pikachurin

"Thank you. I'm sure it was. Ari and Yassen used to be big political figures in my government. When it was found that they were embezzeling from the treasury - by me no less - they've had it out for me ever since." He then speaks to Hidolf in German. Hidolf says yes then orders the Werhmacht to follow him. Markus then rushes to N Reeki's aid. "I'm terribly sorry sir-" N Reeki cuts him off. "Don't say you're sorry, it's a sign of weakness." "Right. Anyway." He turns his attention to the Admiral and Pikachurin. "It was actually Ari and Yassen that started SCORPIA. Simply put, SCORPIA stands for Sabotage, CORruPtion, Intelligence and Assasination. Right now looks like they're putting that last one to use." Shots can be heard from the bridge. The Wehrmacht had shot the sniper as he attempted to run from the building. Hidolf came back a short while later, going straiught for N. Reeki. "It's OK, Hidolf. Hidolf. Hidolf! Get off of me! Good God, I'm fine. Who was the sniper?" Hidolf begimns talking. N Reeki and Markus stand completely still. "It-it can't be." Hidolf only nods his head. "I'm afraid so, sir. Is there anything I can get you?" N Reeki looks at Markus. "Yeah. Away from here and a really big bandage."

The Admiral was terribly confused at the situation, but was relieved to hear the sniper was dead.

"Not to be rude Mr. Reeki, but I would like to know why, and how, someone would enter my country and attempt to kill you. It must be something more than embezzlement right? I can't see that being a good enough motive to go to such great and clandestine lengths to kill someone."

"I see. They obviously don't like your government, Reeki. They're like the Green Party of Disparu, but more terminal." The Disparuean diplomats gave Pikachurin angry looks.

Pikachurin's watch began to beep. Fifteen minutes has passed. "Admiral, we should leave before the media shows up."

N. Reeki still held a hand to his shoulder tight, as if afraid it would fall off. After a short time, he answered. "To be honest, I have no idea how they would get in. But I do know why it's silly that it's only embezzlement. I'm not talking about govoners or mayors, no. These two used to be my closest military advisors. Ari and Yassen were using those embezzled funds to fund terrorist organizations across the world. They sold weapons - ones we hadn't evne given the Wehrmacht yet - gave them explosives and practically used them for their own good, even so much as to make assasination attempts on themselves so that it wouldn't seem like they were exempt. All in all, when the groups wanted more from them after they were found of embezzlement they simply rounded them up and made them into SCORPIA's army, if you will." At this point Markus chimed in. "Sir, relax. Keep the pressure down. If you keep talking you'll probably make the bleeding worse." He laid him against a wall and then began where N Reeki left off.

"You are right, it is more. So much it could fill a book. A few armed coups were attempted, mostly by Ari and Yassen themselves. They hven't been caught to this day, and we don't know where they are. They could be in the USB, they could be in Greenland. We simply don't know. What we do know about the two is that Ari is of Israli descent, and despite spending so much time around Germans he still keeps his Israli accent. Yassen is Russian, and as such he was highly suspected when he first came in. After he proved himself he quickly rose to be, as he said, N. Reeki's closest advisr, next to Hidolf and I. They're both extremely homocidal and we've given out literal thousands of marks just for their capyure. It's also believed that somehow N. Reeki took something from them."

The Admiral looked down, and kicked a small rock.

"Pikachurin I doubt the gates will be opening now. It's sad I can't even get into my own capital now. Oh well, this kind of thing happens I suppose."

He peered over at Mr. Reeki again.

"There's an ambulance here, it can take you to the military hospital down the road. We'll come with you. It's not serious but we can have you stitched up and what not. It'll help with mobility."

Pikachurin sighed. "The military hospital should be secure enough."

As they exited Pravda Fortress, Pikachurin thought about N Reeki's story on the SCORPIA, and the look on his face when Atler told him the sniper's name. Could it be the leaders themselves, or could it be a sniper that spreads terror in his path?

Thank you. It'll be much better to not have to hold my hand on this would every time I take a step. Hidolf and Markus begin talking to each other in German, in low voices. Hidolf unloads his pistol and has an angered look on his face. Markus on the other hand looks more confused. N Reeki is put in the ambulance. His mind races around the events. Why did the sniper shout, before dying, "This is for Ari"? How did he get in? How did he know they would be there? Why him? Why not Hidolf, or Markus?

Why did he miss?

Pikachurin and his diplomats went back to their car, and began to follow N Reeki's ambulance as it made it's way to the military hospital. Pikachurin remained silent throughout the ride, occasionally taking out his BlackBerry and making notes, and occasionally checking the time on his watch. Hopefully, there won't be any assassins around for a while.

Edited by Pikachurin

As the cars drove away, Admiral Schwarze stood by at the Fortress, awaiting the arrival of Chaiman Duscha Cvetković, the Security Advisor to the President. The Admiral, Mr. Bleiss, and four other security guards stood by on top of the fortress.

"So we're sure this wasn't Black November Karl? This looks like something they would do," said Mr. Bleiss as he finished calling his family to assure them of his health.

The Admiral turned around and put his hand on Bleiss's shoulder.

"It appears this was commited by outside forces. I'd like to say how we could have stopped this, but you know as well as I do that we're undermanned. Pikachurin and N Reeki are on their way to Ghoschka Hospital. It's a good 15-20 drive from here, when Cvetković gets here, we're going to have to leave immidiately. Unless, that is, we take the helicopter across the street. I'm sure your boys won't mind the three of us taking it for a spin."

Mr. Bleiss chuckled and holstered his 92FS.

"I've seen what you do with jets, should I be fearing for my life flying with you in a helicopter? You may be an ace with a jet, but are you sure you know............nevermind. Sorry I doubted your ability to defy physics."

Chairman Cvetković called the Admiral from his office in the main sector.

"Mind telling me what the hell is going on here? I can't leave the city! The screen in the helicopter I sent will do just fine. I'd like to know how this happened."

m_mirko_cvetkovic_02.jpg

As Mr. Bleiss and Admiral Schwarze entered the helicopter, the screen onboard turned on, and both men were able to communicated directly with the Chairman's office computer.

NH90.jpg

"Chairman, I'm going to learn the details soon, all you need to know is that the immidiate threat is over with. I'm alright, and so are the diplomats. We're FINE. Now I have to beat them to the Hospital, so I'll call you when we arrive."