Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

I was just wondering on through the halls and saw this once again and it reminded me of something I said about GATO in a previous conversation:

...but then I do agree that it would be nice to see GATO do something to show that they are indeed back. Not to show that they are their own alliance, because I believe they are, but to show that they plan to be an active participant in world politics now that they are once again free.

I think this MDP qualifies as that proverbial something. This agreement does two things. First it shows that GATO is slowly becoming more politically active, which is a good sign, but it also kills off that dumb argument that somehow GATO had lost its way when it signed that PIAT with the NPO. Renewing this MDP with the alliance that fought along side them in the unwinable GATO-1v is a much more powerful indicator of intent than signing a mere PIAT with the NPO.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has put a huge smile on my face, its great to see these two re-united....like long lost lovers meeting once again :D

VIVA GATO!

VIVA IAA!

I can't support anything to do with GATO, I am sorry Chim.

heh don't tell me your one of 'omfg GATO screwed up in 2006! so i hate them' crowd??, they are good people...you should cut them some slack od friend ;)

Thank you GATO/God for changing your announcement banner to something new. Much improved.

Also nicely done treaty. The banner was just more pressing to me.

You can credit wootmeister with the new banner :P They're trying to make me appear less like the old guy (3 years today!) who still lurks GATO and more like one of those hip and youthful sorts. Is it working? :P

And thank you to all the well-wishers! It is an absolute pleasure to be partners with IAA once again :) They are truly the greatest.

-Kev

You can credit wootmeister with the new banner :P They're trying to make me appear less like the old guy (3 years today!) who still lurks GATO and more like one of those hip and youthful sorts. Is it working? :P

And thank you to all the well-wishers! It is an absolute pleasure to be partners with IAA once again :) They are truly the greatest.

-Kev

<3 Kevlar and GATO

I enjoy all the love we're getting here.

They're trying to make me appear less like the old guy (3 years today!) who still lurks GATO and more like one of those hip and youthful sorts. Is it working? :P

I think once one gets to be as old and grizzled as us, no amount of shiny will hide the truth. Would you care for some prune juice?