We who dream

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: I think for now, I'll keep my secrets to myself.

I got to see that part before you edited it. And to answer your question - he's in anarchy, lol. And about to be "dismissed from his dwelling". But, I see what you were insinuating - don't believe every log you read XD.

Hmmmm. The Blackstone Collusion had the same idea, and recognized it on 4/20. So it's safe to say that I understand 100%. For years and years, we watch the coyote chase the roadrunner. Eventually, he will, and when he does, it's over. If everything goes the way it should, NPO will be an entity that still exists, but is easily kept under control. Which is what I predict.

Should the NPO and friends resurface and reestablish global hegemony, I look forward to the activation of both of our alliances. Until that day comes, fare thee well.

umm...

And there you have it, folks.

I bow out gracefully.... having offered an opportunity never offered before in this game. Traditional methods of making this happen have repeatedly failed (obviously).

Enjoy another 3 years of global hegemony. You've earned it well.

Mods... this topic has served its purpose. Feel free to lock at will.

You said that the day before the war started.

I can't say "I supported you all along" or some other noble sentiment, and I can't even say that I like most of you, but you went way above and beyond what most are willing to sacrifice in pursuit of your goals.

Plus, Doitzel and MegaAros are pretty cool.

Good luck.

Edit: Grammar.

Lovely irony right above me. lol Blackstone.

Edited by Aurion

umm...

You said that the day before the war started.

4/19... my apologies. Well played? Well played.

In the meantime, this is a Vox topic, not a BC topic. I dropped in here to congratulate them on excellence. Perhaps one day someone will do the same for you. Perhaps not. /me shrugs.

you might know my friend electron sponge i hear they're not big fans of him

Either way it's of no consequence. Our nations remain open targets for them as a whole and they do not wish to grant us white peace. The wording was meant to be flexible because frankly I don't know or care what status we individually have with either of them. It's over, we're (mostly) done, good-bye, don't call us we'll call you.

That doesn't mean he is on a ZI list or whatnot. It doesn't exist. An alliance might not like someone but that doesn't mean they are on ZI. If that were the case I would then assume a large amount of TPF is on a few pink alliances ZI lists...

Well I never got to know vox well, however, I do know of one of the traitors that they took into their ranks. hegemon robby, He sold out his own alliance in the attempt to avoid the consequences of his actions. He left his alliance in total chaos without attempting to hold true to his word, instead he used that alliance to buy him enough time to find a home in vox. I can speak of this for I was the one who was left to the wolves, however, instead of being eating alive. We not only survived but most every member of that alliance is far stronger now than they ever would of gotten under his rule.

What does this have to do with vox, it makes me wonder what honor men have that take in one who has sold out his last alliance.

I would use caution when dealing with anyone who's standards were so low as to admit the likes of robby. aka hegemon rob

I echo Liquid Mercury and Archon's sentiments. I am pleased to have had a role in freeing you and I also thank you for assisting Karma in the unique way that you did. We have all helped one another in our own way, and we have made the world a better place by our actions.

Good luck to all of you as you go to more traditional alliances. I will watch with interest to see what Starfox, Doitzel, and Electron Sponge do.

They gave FAN peace, yes, and so did NPO. And both refused point-blank to give us peace. And both assert that they don't have these lists, yet somehow several of us still seem to be on them. And both are being beaten to a pulp by a slew of our friends so frankly I don't give a hoot what they say anymore. We're free and we don't have to take their bullcrap about "lists" and "policy" and "private channels" anymore. They can shove it.

The last war I've seen between a TPF nation and Vox nation was a couple weeks ago. Somehow that ebil TPF nation managed to declare war through on of it's defensive slots. That's how ebil we are. Bwahahahahaha!

But.... That's not what this thread is about, so lets get back to congratulating Vox and their persistent martyrdom.

Congrats Vox!

I echo Liquid Mercury and Archon's sentiments. I am pleased to have had a role in freeing you and I also thank you for assisting Karma in the unique way that you did. We have all helped one another in our own way, and we have made the world a better place by our actions.

Good luck to all of you as you go to more traditional alliances. I will watch with interest to see what Starfox, Doitzel, and Electron Sponge do.

I think you can check Starfox's nation right now to see what he did :P

Well I never got to know vox well, however, I do know of one of the traitors that they took into their ranks. hegemon robby, He sold out his own alliance in the attempt to avoid the consequences of his actions. He left his alliance in total chaos without attempting to hold true to his word, instead he used that alliance to buy him enough time to find a home in vox. I can speak of this for I was the one who was left to the wolves, however, instead of being eating alive. We not only survived but most every member of that alliance is far stronger now than they ever would of gotten under his rule.

What does this have to do with vox, it makes me wonder what honor men have that take in one who has sold out his last alliance.

I would use caution when dealing with anyone who's standards were so low as to admit the likes of robby. aka hegemon rob

If hegemon rob was really the backstabbing traitor you say he is, he wouldn't have stuck it out so long and given every effort he could to further our cause. He would have surrendered to our enemies. This topic is not the place for you to spout off about your grudges.

He hasn't shown any of those qualities while in Vox Populi, and I question your judgment of his character.