We who dream

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm. The Blackstone Collusion had the same idea, and recognized it on 4/20. So it's safe to say that I understand 100%. For years and years, we watch the coyote chase the roadrunner. Eventually, he will, and when he does, it's over. If everything goes the way it should, NPO will be an entity that still exists, but is easily kept under control. Which is what I predict.

Should the NPO and friends resurface and reestablish global hegemony, I look forward to the activation of both of our alliances. Until that day comes, fare thee well.

Hmmmm. The Blackstone Collusion had the same idea, and recognized it on 4/20. So it's safe to say that I understand 100%. For years and years, we watch the coyote chase the roadrunner. Eventually, he will, and when he does, it's over. If everything goes the way it should, NPO will be an entity that still exists, but is easily kept under control. Which is what I predict.

Should the NPO and friends resurface and reestablish global hegemony, I look forward to the activation of both of our alliances. Until that day comes, fare thee well.

The only difference between BC and Vox is that one of them is a huge joke and the other actually made something of itself.

wait, this means mega_aros has a use for my trade circle now?!

look forward to seeing you guys come back when bob needs you.

I sent the trade again. There we go B)

It was a fun time Vox. I obviously regret nothing and am very proud to have been one of the original founders. Pro Populo!

Yes, because this is about the Blackstone Collusion. When did BC disband, anyway?

Yes, because this is about the Blackstone Collusion. When did BC disband, anyway?

BC disbanded on 4/20 - the start of the war. As soon as NPO declared war on OV, we knew it was over for them, and that our purpose was fulfilled. Nah, that was a lie - we have a few staff on standby just in case the planets align and somehow, NPO begins to triumph once again.

P.S.: We have not yet been given peace or all been cleared from the EZI/PZI/other-ZI lists of the Phoenix Federation.

I am 90% sure TPF holds no one under the Vox AA on EZI or PZI or ZI. In fact, aren't they the ones who gave FAN peace? Doitzel, seriously, take off the cross already.

I know Vox may not like me but you guys were a great dynamic to CN. Sad to see you go and good luck wherever the next road may lead. If there's a marriage between Doitzel and Starfox that leads to the birth of a new alliance, that'd be pretty cool :P

I am 90% sure TPF holds no one under the Vox AA on EZI or PZI or ZI. In fact, aren't they the ones who gave FAN peace? Doitzel, seriously, take off the cross already.

They gave FAN peace, yes, and so did NPO. And both refused point-blank to give us peace. And both assert that they don't have these lists, yet somehow several of us still seem to be on them. And both are being beaten to a pulp by a slew of our friends so frankly I don't give a hoot what they say anymore. We're free and we don't have to take their bullcrap about "lists" and "policy" and "private channels" anymore. They can shove it.