We who dream

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: there went the fun and the alliance that made the announcement I got my first first

IC: A sad day for all who wished for the end of the NPO, but we knew it was coming when this war started.

My first and only o/ Vox

Edited by CodyHaner

I only recently rejoined the game, and quickly saw that Vox Populi was the place for me. When my wars are done, I'll move on, but what little time I spent in Vox has made a great impact. I feel what Vox has done is best summed up in the words of Samuel Adams: "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

I was waiting for this. I have many ambivalent feelings on your alliance, so attempting to turn them into words would only be an abomination to all human language. However, I can say that Vox Populi has proven, without a doubt, their relevance.

God Speed to your newly freed members, and may you prosper long into the dawn.

I remember when, in the first week of your existence, I signed a treaty with you. It was later canceled, but I am proud you kept up the good fight until the end.

Well done Vox.

I too am curious as to where you will go.

Sad to see you guys go, but at the same time, its nice to see you've accomplished what you set out to do. Im sure we'll all continue to hear from all of you in one way or another, since many of you are quite vocal at times, lol.

@Doitzel - What are your plans after the disbandment? Do you have any alliances in mind that you might like to join, or are you just kinda going to wing it for a while? Just curious.