Attention "The Phoenix Federation"

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but we've given every last full measure to this fight. When our allies were down we even ordered our banks and senator into the war. I appreciate the calling out of us, it was only a matter of time until that happened. The fact our "top" end is now 1/3 the original NS they were a month ago says everything we need to.

BUT MHAWK, YOU'RE ACTING LIKE FAN DID WITH YOUR DAMN PEACE MODE, COME OUT OF THAT DAMNED PEACE MODE SO THEY CAN ZI YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW THATS THE ONLY WAY NATIONS CAN BE HONORABLE? IT'S NOT LIKE MK USED PEACE MODE DURING THE WAR OF THE COALITION RIGHT? THEY HAD 100% OF THEIR ALLIANCE IN WAR MODE THE ENTIRE WAR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!

I think it's bullcrap to use that as one of the reasons why NPO is so bad and then do the same exact thing.

Uh, when we start sentencing people to perma-ZI for going into peace mode you can start legitimately complaining that we are doing the "same exact thing". Until then, the comparison is ridiculous.

cause we like her, and we like her too. and we like her, and we like her too, and we like her, and we like her too, and we like her, and she like us too..

that makes as much sense as this topic.

I was actually waiting for you to find something we did in the past in an epic failure that condems us to this, however once again you elude me with your randomness. Watch that solar radiation :P

EDFD, either pay attention or let someone that is paying attention do the teasing.

I'll guesstimate with confidence that at least 95% of us have fought a round or two and you calling us cowards and claiming we're hiding in peace mode is something you should be mortified for claiming.

I believe this is a more appropriate image for the situation.

tribbles1.jpg

One alliance can only be piled on by so many tribbles, before even we need a break. And if you know anything about tribbles, they just keep coming.

:)

Too bad the Klingon Empire isn't around to beam the lot of them to their ships.. Maybe AJ or The Hitchhikers can lend a hand.. Space seems to be their forte :P

oo/ EDFD.. The buffet table was open.. you are just looking for a table when everyone else has gone home?

Uh, when we start sentencing people to perma-ZI for going into peace mode you can start legitimately complaining that we are doing the "same exact thing". Until then, the comparison is ridiculous.

So it's ok to use the same exact sentence NPO used, but as long as you aren't PZIing anyone it's legit?

If there is any alliance in the Hegemony that didn't need to be called out for "hiding" in Peace Mode, it'd probably be TPF. From the look of things, their only members in peace mode are the ones whose staggers were broken.

I've wondered how this is managed internally by TPF, NPO and whomever. I totally get the need to protect your nations at those NS where you are going to get stomped, and the need to keep some NS and economic power for the rebuilding. Seems like a smart move if the other guys let you do it.

But within the alliance, who is chosen for "peace mode guy who gets to save his pixels and help us after the war" and who gets picked to be "sacrificial virgin who gets thrown into the volcano to melt infra until we actually get some peace terms or overwhelm them with numbers at 3000 NS."

Unlike the OP, I don't mean this as a dig at all, I get the strategy. It just seems like a tricky thing to pull off as leadership and sell to those in the alliance who weren't picked to be spared and will get pounded to near ZI. I think it says a lot about NPO and TPF member dedication and leadership communication that they are able to do it and not drop members who get frustrated.

BAWWWWWW YOU'RE NOT LETTING US ABSOLUTELY DECEMATE YOUR ALLIANCE, SO I'M GOING TO SAY THE SAME EXACT THING NPO SAID TO FAN, BUT IT'S OK WHEN I DO IT, BECAUSE I'M NOT AS BAD AS NPO.

BAWWWWWW I'M GETTING GANGED UP ON BY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ALLIANCES, SO I'M GOING TO DO THE SAME EXACT THING FAN DID BEFORE WE CRITICIZED THEM FOR IT, BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN I DO IT, BECAUSE I'M NOT AS BAD AS FAN.

Don't try and point out other people's hypocrisy until you fix your own.

Edited by Nintenderek

BUT MHAWK, YOU'RE ACTING LIKE FAN DID WITH YOUR DAMN PEACE MODE, COME OUT OF THAT DAMNED PEACE MODE SO THEY CAN ZI YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW THATS THE ONLY WAY NATIONS CAN BE HONORABLE? IT'S NOT LIKE MK USED PEACE MODE DURING THE WAR OF THE COALITION RIGHT? THEY HAD 100% OF THEIR ALLIANCE IN WAR MODE THE ENTIRE WAR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!

Yes, because MK would never be honorable. It's just common sense. I'm thinking you're calling double standard to lower the PR of the Godliest Military Machine Bob has to offer.

Ummm... so because ALL actions aren't the same = NO actions are the same?

The way I see it, MK = NPO lite. :P

Here's a hint to the OP. You can't declare on anyone in anarchy.

Muhahahaha. I slid to hippy...now I can declare on a few lucky nations in a final fury of nuclear holocaust before I depart Planet Bob. It will be a glorious.

I've wondered how this is managed internally by TPF, NPO and whomever. I totally get the need to protect your nations at those NS where you are going to get stomped, and the need to keep some NS and economic power for the rebuilding. Seems like a smart move if the other guys let you do it.

But within the alliance, who is chosen for "peace mode guy who gets to save his pixels and help us after the war" and who gets picked to be "sacrificial virgin who gets thrown into the volcano to melt infra until we actually get some peace terms or overwhelm them with numbers at 3000 NS."

Unlike the OP, I don't mean this as a dig at all, I get the strategy. It just seems like a tricky thing to pull off as leadership and sell to those in the alliance who weren't picked to be spared and will get pounded to near ZI. I think it says a lot about NPO and TPF member dedication and leadership communication that they are able to do it and not drop members who get frustrated.

Nobody is being protected. They went to Def 6 to reload on nukes.

@ OP, this is so very last year!

Come on now, I probably despise TFP as much as any and more than most and even I find this thread a sorry piece of literature.

Putting aside TPF's behavior prior to entering this conflict, they have fought hard and well since entering.

So it's ok to use the same exact sentence NPO used, but as long as you aren't PZIing anyone it's legit?

Is using the same sentence the issue or is the issue really about asking the NPO and allies to fight as they expected others to fight them?

Muhahahaha. I slid to hippy...now I can declare on a few lucky nations in a final fury of nuclear holocaust before I depart Planet Bob. It will be a glorious.

Hold on. How the hell did YOU get into hippy? I mean really guys, he is like the most hated guy around and the stagger got messed up? He doesn't even stay awake for update :P

95% of TPF was scrambling to be in ... when we had orders to some to stay in peace mode during the first week they were chomping at the bit and getting mad.

We don't need to be ordered in to battle. It was difficult to keep some out.

If there is any alliance in the Hegemony that didn't need to be called out for "hiding" in Peace Mode, it'd probably be TPF. From the look of things, their only members in peace mode are the ones whose staggers were broken.

you're correct, over 90% of the alliance was in war mode when this war started

Yup! :D

GL with the calling out of alliances who are fighting 5 enemies at once! ;)

Come on now, you need to letyour enemies ZI you or else you're just ruining their fun.

BAWWWWWW I'M GETTING GANGED UP ON BY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ALLIANCES, SO I'M GOING TO DO THE SAME EXACT THING FAN DID BEFORE WE CRITICIZED THEM FOR IT, BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN I DO IT, BECAUSE I'M NOT AS BAD AS FAN.

Don't try and point out other people's hypocrisy until you fix your own.

If you could show me where I have stated I supported the war against FAN anytime in the past year, I'd like to see it?

Yes, because MK would never be honorable. It's just common sense. I'm thinking you're calling double standard to lower the PR of the Godliest Military Machine Bob has to offer.

I never said MK wasn't honorable, but I have a feeling Archon is going to be pissed when he sees this thread, and I am not the one insulting an alliance that has lost 75% of their ns and only nations that are in peace mode are due to failed staggers.

Hail Evil Overlord!

I'm honestly not sure which I miss more. Slayer or that kick-ars War Horse in his sig.

BAWWWWWW YOU'RE NOT LETTING US ABSOLUTELY DECEMATE YOUR ALLIANCE, SO I'M GOING TO SAY THE SAME EXACT THING NPO SAID TO FAN, BUT IT'S OK WHEN I DO IT, BECAUSE I'M NOT AS BAD AS NPO.

Remove the caps, and you have yourself a case. Pointing out a hypocrite a hypocrite does not make.