Attention "The Phoenix Federation"

Wow. This topic could have been a trainwreck, but then Mogar came along and saved it. Thank you, Mogar.

Really though, this is just kinda silly. It's got me thinking though - I might have to unleash a WOT on you all now :awesome:

Edit: OOC - Sorry I'm so late to this topic, but I've been direly ill and so CN wasn't exactly a high priority.

Edited by TheNeverender

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This topic could have been a trainwreck, but then Mogar came along and saved it. Thank you, Mogar.

Really though, this is just kinda silly. It's got me thinking though - I might have to unleash a WOT on you all now :awesome:

Edit: OOC - Sorry I'm so late to this topic, but I've been direly ill and so CN wasn't exactly a high priority.

Glad you're well enough to stop by. Perhaps when you're better you get drop a nuke on hawk for me. :v:

I knew what he wanted, and it gave me a chance to post a bunch, we all benefited.

What is a WOT?

A dreaded Archon wall of text.

Sure it's well written, informative, and intelligent, but it's still a wall of text and therefore evil.

Then I'll unleash a DOC

Diatribe on Complacency

Darnit, mhawk, I can't find the thread where you called me out to attack you again, so I'm just going to post it here:

You're out of range. Please keep a slot open and get back into it posthaste. I miss your massive tech advantage that you STILL ****ING HAVE on me.

Darnit, mhawk, I can't find the thread where you called me out to attack you again, so I'm just going to post it here:

You're out of range. Please keep a slot open and get back into it posthaste. I miss your massive tech advantage that you STILL ****ING HAVE on me.

C'mon Archon. Sell some land and infra. We all know you don't value those pixels. :P

C'mon Archon. Sell some land and infra. We all know you don't value those pixels. :P

Actually I kind of bent his land (he only has like 1k left) over last round as well. When my next slot opens archon, I'll raise my NS for ya.

Edited by mhawk

What can I say, Thwomp and above are extremely bored right now. It's becoming increasingly obvious that all that about going into PM to take a breather and getting back into the fight soon after wasn't actually true. Oh well, I'm having a lot of fun around my level :P

Based on the terms given to npo, we expect this war to go on for quite awhile... soon becomes relative :P

What can I say, Thwomp and above are extremely bored right now. It's becoming increasingly obvious that all that about going into PM to take a breather and getting back into the fight soon after wasn't actually true. Oh well, I'm having a lot of fun around my level :P

You actually believed it at one point? :o

Prove me wrong TPF, please?

You actually believed it at one point? :o

Prove me wrong TPF, please?

I'll be around after the end next week. [OOC: Humongously busy with end of year projects, graduation, and job hunting.]

I expect all three slots to be filled within 10 minutes of me leaving peace mode. )):