Attention "The Phoenix Federation"

I think he's implying that a larger sum would have to be returned from alliances currently fighting on the side of 'Karma' than from Pacifica.

I don't have the ambition to read back in this thread, but the frequent mentions of my own alliance have made me psyduck.png.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread. Round of applause for all of you.

o/

Less talktalk more warwar. You have too much time on your hands. War would alleviate that issue. :ph34r:

Edti: Speeling

Edited by Roadie

I think he's implying that a larger sum would have to be returned from alliances currently fighting on the side of 'Karma' than from Pacifica.

I am not sure tho about NPO's being the larger total or the others's. But your intepretation is most accurate.

Your alliance is popular :D

The OP is ridiculas all this proves is u messed up on the stagger

TPF in particular mhawk has earned my respect in this war...

i understand that people are still sore over tpf past actions and i cant blame them, if i was in their shoes i probably would be as well

but tpf has gone all out in this fight and kicking them when they are down isn't a very honourable move

don't disappoint me tpf

Hooray for one final nuclear winter for Slayer and company. I'm sure it will be glorious and I'm glad I'm not going to be on the receiving end...

Says the first alliance to surrender in this war.... There's no shame in cheerleading but if it's so glorious why didn't you want a part of it?

First off.. this thread went from lulz to a dramamentory.. Seriously.. I go to bed and this was all fun and such.. I get back and Mogar and Tyga start getting all serious on us ;).. *still love ya Mogar :) thanks for everything

Now.. We're not going to beat the Karma side into submission.. of that there is no doubt. But we aren't crying about it.. we're enjoying the war more than ever.. Not cause we like losing infra/tech/land like some EMO alliance.. but because we are closer as an alliance than ever. Dare I say we even are more like family than in past wars. We know why we are here.. and We are proud to stand side by side. Reps.. no reps.. peace.. no peace.. It matters not. We aren't going to simply go away because someone didn't like us under our old administrations. Mhawk is doing things right here.. Radical changes don't happen overnight but I dare say we've been making them internally for months.. *see the NV thread for my other wall of text :P*

Also, I don't care if staggers are messed up.. People can't sit around issuing orders 24/7.. even our enemies need a chance to regroup, rearm and reload weapons.. WE GET IT :P.. We are enjoying dishing out whatever damage we can do on our way down. My respect to MK and to PC for their destruction of my infra.. I just wish you could have not aimed at my BBQ pit. Hard to feed my one POW.. (ok.. i tossed my mom in the brig :P) I wish to continue my tirade against the tirade.. but I'm not that interested in getting serious :D

To MK.. keep em coming.. we love em :)..

To EDFD.. you remind me of a young buck I used to know... hmmmm wonder who..?? :P

To Everyone else.. Chill out.. have a beer (root beer if your underaged) and kick back and enjoy the end of days :)

oo/ TPF (Staying strong) :D

I love these posts. It doesn't matter how you feel about your alliance's imminent destruction - go down happy, sad, or indifferent - but down you will go. And THAT is what matters. Perhaps if you guys implemented a different way of thinking (and operating), you'd be doing a much better job on the battlefield.

All in all, when losing makes you happy, you get really good at it. So, enjoy the war, I guess....

Yes, I understand that alliances have been held responsible for their pasts. What I'm saying, is that I see no good reason why. All it does is hamper growth and change. An alliance should be judged by their current leadership, and I see nothing destructive and terrible that mhawk has done.

I'm sure Grub could talk to you about new governments being given a chance and being judged by current leadership. ;)

We didn't take anything from them so far as I'm aware. This is getting pushed on to us as a continuation of the STA/valhalla crap. We don't have an issue with STA. I've told tyga several times I even went to cj about lowering the terms on STA as they were out of line at the time, especially regarding gov members.

I don't recall you saying any such thing to me. I know a few people who lobbied on the STA's behalf but, to my knowledge, you weren't one of them.

Now it is silly to argue about terms for tpf since I won't even begin talks until our allies are out. We'll deal with whatever folks want to deal to us. We don't need to accept anything that isnt reasonable to us so I really don't see the issue. Please return this topic to mocking the 10% of TPF's original nations that have not fought yet.

Should I take this imitation as a form of flattery? :P

I don't recall you saying any such thing to me. I know a few people who lobbied on the STA's behalf but, to my knowledge, you weren't one of them.

Should I take this imitation as a form of flattery? :P

You'll recall months ago we had a little tpf/sta metting to discuss some jabs and my stopping the wapa comments?

You'll recall months ago we had a little tpf/sta metting to discuss some jabs and my stopping the wapa comments?

Yes, I recall that meeting, just not you saying you lobbied on our behalf. Even if you did at that time you never said anything of the sort when the terms were being discussed by yourself and chefjoe.

Yes, I recall that meeting, just not you saying you lobbied on our behalf. Even if you did at that time you never said anything of the sort when the terms were being discussed by yourself and chefjoe.

You and I were... um not quite on speaking terms :P

I love these posts. It doesn't matter how you feel about your alliance's imminent destruction - go down happy, sad, or indifferent - but down you will go. And THAT is what matters. Perhaps if you guys implemented a different way of thinking (and operating), you'd be doing a much better job on the battlefield.

All in all, when losing makes you happy, you get really good at it. So, enjoy the war, I guess....

They aren't gonna come out of this destroyed. Their nations will be wrecked and it will take a long time to recover their strength, but the base of nations and will to exist is still there.

BTW how'd your predictions about MK = NPO puppet go. :awesome:

I've wondered how this is managed internally by TPF, NPO and whomever. I totally get the need to protect your nations at those NS where you are going to get stomped, and the need to keep some NS and economic power for the rebuilding. Seems like a smart move if the other guys let you do it.

But within the alliance, who is chosen for "peace mode guy who gets to save his pixels and help us after the war" and who gets picked to be "sacrificial virgin who gets thrown into the volcano to melt infra until we actually get some peace terms or overwhelm them with numbers at 3000 NS."

Unlike the OP, I don't mean this as a dig at all, I get the strategy. It just seems like a tricky thing to pull off as leadership and sell to those in the alliance who weren't picked to be spared and will get pounded to near ZI. I think it says a lot about NPO and TPF member dedication and leadership communication that they are able to do it and not drop members who get frustrated.

It's a fairly easy system, and here is how it is managed:

Version 1 - How outsiders imagine TPF

After we all gather together in our sacred coven, and prior to the point where we engage in the ritualistic cannibalism, but after the point where we've slaughtered the bull and bathed in his blood, MHAWK sits us all down and offers to shoot any one of us who wish to quit the Phoenix Federation.

After that we have our meeting. The main point of order each week is "Who should we PZI for no good reason?". After we decide on a hapless victim, we get on a video conference with Pacifica, where we listen to the emperor explain how the gran plan of oppression is unfolding. Once we are clear on who to subjugate, and how we are going to spend the next day stifling everyone's fun on planet Bob, Mhawk informs us all how he (and all the cool kids) will stay in peace mode, and how the rest of us must spend the next 23 hours refreshing our screens in case of attack, WHILE paying daily tribute.

Version 2 - How it really happens

When someone wants to go into peace mode to recharge the batteries, no one complains. Cause we're cool like that.

I'm sure you guys will choose to believe version 1.

After we all gather together in our sacred coven, and prior to the point where we engage in the ritualistic cannibalism, but after the point where we've slaughtered the bull and bathed in his blood, MHAWK sits us all down and offers to shoot any one of us who wish to quit the Phoenix Federation.

After that we have our meeting. The main point of order each week is "Who should we PZI for no good reason?". After we decide on a hapless victim, we get on a video conference with Pacifica, where we listen to the emperor explain how the gran plan of oppression is unfolding.

That is it! To the wall with you for breaking OPSEC. Mr. Roadie move the firing squad up before the ritualistic cannibalism.

That is it! To the wall with you for breaking OPSEC. Mr. Roadie move the firing squad up before the ritualistic cannibalism.

This is fantastic news. And just when we were out of sacrifices to cannibalize.

NOOooooOOOOOoo!! Please please spares us!! They were tricksy!!! Tricksy nationses!!

They aren't gonna come out of this destroyed. Their nations will be wrecked and it will take a long time to recover their strength, but the base of nations and will to exist is still there.

BTW how'd your predictions about MK = NPO puppet go. :awesome:

Not the ones in hippie mode, for that matter, lol. As far as the prediction(), I guess that means I'm not Nostradamus. /me shrugs.

I first meant the post as a light-hearted "tease" but I DO kinda feel sorry for the 30% of members who are fighting, with 3 or 4 people fighting back at once. So I will not change it.

I think the point has clearly gone over your head. Some of us have just come out of 3 or 4 rounds of war with a minimum of 3v1 at all times. It is obvious that one would need to replenish stock if possible, especially when it makes MK's military machine look poor when we are able to.

In other words, the OP is saying "MK aren't very good at war".

Which I obviously don't agree with, having lost nearly 70k NS :lol1:

After that we have our meeting. The main point of order each week is "Who should we PZI for no good reason?". After we decide on a hapless victim, we get on a video conference with Pacifica, where we listen to the emperor explain how the gran plan of oppression is unfolding. Once we are clear on who to subjugate, and how we are going to spend the next day stifling everyone's fun on planet Bob, Mhawk informs us all how he (and all the cool kids) will stay in peace mode, and how the rest of us must spend the next 23 hours refreshing our screens in case of attack, WHILE paying daily tribute.

Wait, you got in me? :blink:

I'm never going to drink while on IRC again.

;)

Here's a hint to the OP. You can't declare on anyone in anarchy.

Muhahahaha. I slid to hippy...now I can declare on a few lucky nations in a final fury of nuclear holocaust before I depart Planet Bob. It will be a glorious.

I hope you aren't serious about that. You can ALWAYS declare on a nation in anarchy. What are you thinking?

I hope you aren't serious about that. You can ALWAYS declare on a nation in anarchy. What are you thinking?

His post is a little ambiguous, but not wrong I think. It would read clearer as "You can't declare on anyone while you're in anarchy."

Edited by bzelger